Laila_Shiri_Lee thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Hi guys..

Me and my mum have just started watching humsafar..I know we r very late aha but we live in the UK and its mostly Indian seriels that come on here but I discovered the hum TV Europe channel few weeks ago and well humsafar had just finished but I know of fawad khan and I'm a big fan of the title song woh humsafar tha and I've just managed to get time away from college and work so me and mum sat last night till 4 in the morning and watched to episode 9 and we r loving it..my dad joined us at around 1 and he only likes Pakistani dramas and I wanted to ask if anyone can recommend any Pakistani dramas that are not to long and are very romantic love stories with a few twists in them..
Please to say if u know a show I'd be interested in as I'd like to watch more Pakistani dramas as I am a Pakistani but haven't really been appealed to many other shows but that's probably because I have watched any..my dad was watching here ranjha starring ahsan khan a few days ago which is the first time I've seen him watch a drama..I was shocked aha and he watched it all in one day and I watched few last episodes of that show also and I also liked it so I'd love to get into Pakistani seriels..
Please somebody recommend some romantic shows..
Thanks guys..and wow there is a Pakistani seriels forum on India forums..I just discovered it yesterday..I'm normally a member of beintehaa and merit ashiqui times hi but I am looking forward to this forum also..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

grey23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
😊 welcome to this forum...there are loads of good romantic pakistani dramas...i would like to recomend some from the ones i watched...Zindegi gulzar hai,dastaan,qaid e tanhai,durr e shawar,daam,aunn Zara,khuda aur muhabbat etc :)
Edited by grey23 - 9 years ago
Laila_Shiri_Lee thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: grey23

😊
welcome to this forum...there are loads of good romantic pakistani dramas...i would like to recomend some from the ones i watched...Zindegi gulzar hai,dastaan,qaid e tanhai,durr e shawar,daam,aunn Zara,khuda aur muhabbat etc :)

Wow there's so many:-)
Thanks so much dear
I will definitely be busy watching them aha
Thanks I'll look into them soon
grey23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Laila_Shiri_Lee

Wow there's so many:-)
Thanks so much dear
I will definitely be busy watching them aha
Thanks I'll look into them soon

you are most welcome :) and do let us know how u felt watching them..post a review of urs after finishing each drama..we would love to know ur views about those..start watching from zindegi gulzer hai it has fawad in it
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hii !!! N welcome dear !! 😃
Thtz great to hear all tht.. Pakistani shows r eally good.. U started with Hamsafar.. Great.. Now u should watch all other shows too 😛
Those mentioned above r really nice.. I'll suggest wht is not put here yet 😳

Kuch Pyaar ka pagalpan bhi tha

Dil e muztar

Bashar Momin

Will love to knw ur views 😳
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Hey welcome...it feels so good to see u r finally into pak shows...I m a bigger fan of ur dad now coz he seems to b like us hahaha...I agree with the list ash n grey posted...there r many more but u can start with these...tk ur dad with u
grey23 thumbnail
Have u watched any of them?enjoyed or not?😊