Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 9 years ago
Finally watched the first Epi and it was jus so fresh and different...I LUVED it how it was introduced with the train scene...I didn't know the train scene will be the first scene...it gave such a different feel to the show...clever work mehreen...as usual today was the intro of characters Epi but what caught my eye was the execution and direction and screenplay
the Epi was shown in an unique way...something I never saw in ny pak shows first Epi...the Epi gave a very positive vibe to the viwers and mehreen scores there with distinction

All characters were introduced today but in a beautiful way...nothing over the top but simple convos and we understood who is whom ...nice work there again

Special mention to the casting...apart from the amazing leads the supporting cast of the show is also no less ...all r great actors jus perfect for their roles ...ALL N ALL MEHREEN IMRAN COMBO IS BACK WITH A BANG AFTER MALAAL
dramapakistani thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Aray wah!! SZ the biggest Chor of all time is here :P
how many times will you duck?

Guys the link that is posted here is of a person who is a Chor... the person known as the name SZ!

she would 1st join our website and write reviews and then later ditch us by telling us lies. had a non compete with us but wont honor it and open her own website.. she is nothing but a cheater. a theif who love stealing readers and do chaplosy of directors and writers!

cheers!