Why she kept mum till the end?

rangamma thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I humbly present my POV here.Kindly donot mistake me

The story has come to an end

So many reviews and speculations.

Vikram carried all of Shoba's burdens on his shoulders till the end.

He had a bitter past and Shoba even arranged a girl for him to get married.

Of course Shoba didn't love him till the end, but she needed him

for each and every problem solvation.

So she gets all the possible help from him... such a selfless lady.?

She very well knows he loves her... Why she kept mum till the end?

In the beginning it self she should have told her stand.

All of us say ..it is the best possible climax.

But Vikram a selfless soul, who came out of his disturbed

past deserves more happiness and peace of mind

What is the meaning of keeping his love with in his sight and looking after her children?

Is it the best end. I differ from this conclusion

Psychologically it is not going to work out

But I feel the story some where lost its track and forcefully finished( I mean not completed) in a hurry
Edited by rangamma - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Shobha's reasoning is quite questionable ! They have projected as she has won her battle of self respect which is somewhere true as she fought for her family fought for the rights to keep her kids !! Her love for her family has always been supreme nothing else mattered when she said move on the first time she meant move on to stay independent move on to be with her kids ..At a point marriage never mattered to her Samarth did'nt matter what mattered were her kids she needs to support them & she finds her support in them... All along she was for her family!! She was the good wife the good human for her family wanted to see good prevail wud try to bring the trust into the family no matter what..

Emotional strenght from the family was failing emotionally you can need help and that help was Vikram
Whom she cud trust & have faith on !! He grew to give her that support which was huge very huge & valuable for her that emotional support he gave became his love his pure love for her without any returns in favor we always look for the other party to give us back equally how prepared are they are they comfortable with that we do not know.. We saw Vikram love for Shobha thro Vikram's eyes we saw Shobha's emotional need & strenght again thro Vikram's eyes the gestures she made when things affected him emotional strenght she gave to him was her pure way of conveying I care yet that I care has to be balanced by her for her family & her reasoning ...

For Vikram it shook the floor below him yes that moment he was defeated when she rejected the marriage proposal yet on what she had to say abt the constitution of marriage & moving from onw sinking boat to another at that moment ahe cud'nt do justice!! Thats where Vikram
Stand out in the field of understanding of the meaning of LOVE !!

Logical comclusion to this dastaan each one always saw Vikram's side of Shonha's love yet did Shobha show that deep thoughts of Vikram she never went towards that with the mess in her pwrsonal life but he affected her emotionally and thats what gave her strenght to get her life composed ...

Now & Beyond where space & thought is clear she will see the new journey with a friendly companion first & maybe someday realize & accept his proposal ... As the dastaan continues...

This show has struck hard & its absorbed the reasoning ... Somewhere reality is what it conveys in the poetic story telling.
Edited by shanti05 - 9 years ago
rangamma thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanti05

Shobha's reasoning is quite questionable ! They have projected as she has won her battle of self respect which is somewhere true as she fought for her family fought for the rights to keep her kids !! Her love for her family has always been supreme nothing else mattered when she said move on the first time she meant move on to stay independent move on to be with her kids ..At a point marriage never mattered to her Samarth did'nt matter what mattered were her kids she needs to support them & she finds her support in them... All along she was for her family!! She was the good wife the good human for her family wanted to see good prevail wud try to bring the trust into the family no matter what..

Emotional strenght from the family was failing emotionally you can need help and that help was Vikram
Whom she cud trust & have faith on !! He grew to give her that support which was huge very huge & valuable for her that emotional support he gave became his love his pure love for her without any returns in favor we always look for the other party to give us back equally how prepared are they are they comfortable with that we do not know.. We saw Vikram love for Shobha thro Vikram's eyes we saw Shobha's emotional need & strenght again thro Vikram's eyes the gestures she made when things affected him emotional strenght she gave to him was her pure way of conveying I care yet that I care has to be balanced by her for her family & her reasoning ...

For Vikram it shook the floor below him yes that moment he was defeated when she rejected the marriage proposal yet on what she had to say abt the constitution of marriage & moving from onw sinking boat to another at that moment ahe cud'nt do justice!! Thats where Vikram
Stand out in the field of understanding of the meaning of LOVE !!

Logical comclusion to this dastaan each one always saw Vikram's side of Shonha's love yet did Shobha show that deep thoughts of Vikram she never went towards that with the mess in her pwrsonal life but he affected her emotionally and thats what gave her strenght to get her life composed ...

Now & Beyond where space & thought is clear she will see the new journey with a friendly companion first & maybe someday realize & accept his proposal ... As the dastaan continues...

This show has struck hard & its absorbed the reasoning ... Somewhere reality is what it conveys in the poetic story telling.

There are so many anomalies in the story.

The CVs got struck in the middle by the misunderstanding between Ekta and the channel.

So as promised, they could not carry out the track.

As such Sonali's act was not promising.

Though she is a beauty her performance is very ordinary.

Apurva has become so matured..it is not easy to enact

the multi stage personality and gradually falling in love with Shoba

If they had added an item in the contract " if needed some 50 episodes

will be taken with your cooperation"... then the story would have been a gem in Ekta's crown.

All these led to the hasty ending with the anti climax

Shoba not accepting is not a big deal.. she is even ready to severe

her friendship bluntly.. with out having an iota of thought of Vikram. she is so rude ...

and Vikram begging her not to leave him is pathetic.

With all his cleverness, intelligence and goodness he failed in

understanding of the woman whom he considered as his whole life

I ask... how can they be together after her rejection... no I donot think it is possible...

if so then their lives will be nothing but farse.

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
As the words from Ekta's press conference somewhere stated that the other man in this journey doesn't matter rediscovering oneself & standing up to face the world as a woman when the husband ditched you cheated you is most important..

Vikram's love is very respectful & pure any woman would wish a life partner like him he is a gem of a guy and this world which rules with MCP's & cheater husbands this man knows the dignity a woman carries & stands to voice it out to get her justices!! He carries all i state all values LOVE pours in its basket..
He will always state Meri Shobha with immense respect & sheer admiration & at the end Of the Day his love is supreme which he sees to be happy with her world ie Shobha with her family of two kids independent & content.

Some stories are left to continue & some day find its way...
rangamma thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanti05

As the words from Ekta's press conference somewhere stated that the other man in this journey doesn't matter rediscovering oneself & standing up to face the world as a woman when the husband ditched you cheated you is most important..

Vikram's love is very respectful & pure any woman would wish a life partner like him he is a gem of a guy and this world which rules with MCP's & cheater husbands this man knows the dignity a woman carries & stands to voice it out to get her justices!! He carries all i state all values LOVE pours in its basket..
He will always state Meri Shobha with immense respect & sheer admiration & at the end Of the Day his love is supreme which he sees to be happy with her world ie Shobha with her family of two kids independent & content.

Some stories are left to continue & some day find its way...

We are all in an emotional state after viewing the Shoba's rejection.

They have shown Vikram as a super human being and we feel sorry and melt for him.

I can not bear the thought of him being rejected and made the story tragic romance

I ask you , when was Shoba independent?

She was always dependent on Vikram and at each and every moment he was near to her.

It is unnecessary to discuss about the characters, because

except Vikam all the characterizations were in consistent
rr_pillai thumbnail
Hello frnds,
Well I think its a logical ending and not filmy where hero heroine married and all is well.I think she did the right thing. She just released from a troubled married life, she need some space thts all. She never said a total no,but she said not now which is reasonable. Moreover its good for kids point of view, few minutes before they saw vikram was getting married to sarika and endup marrying mom, I am sure they will get confused. I loved this show😊
Millerrr88 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rr_pillai

Hello frnds,

Well I think its a logical ending and not filmy where hero heroine married and all is well.I think she did the right thing. She just released from a troubled married life, she need some space thts all. She never said a total no,but she said not now which is reasonable. Moreover its good for kids point of view, few minutes before they saw vikram was getting married to sarika and endup marrying mom, I am sure they will get confused. I loved this show😊

I agree with your POV...she wasn't on the same page as Vikram. She just needs time to sort things out, focus on her fam n herself
Millerrr88 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rangamma

I humbly present my POV here.Kindly donot mistake me

The story has come to an end

So many reviews and speculations.

Vikram carried all of Shoba's burdens on his shoulders till the end.

He had a bitter past and Shoba even arranged a girl for him to get married.

Of course Shoba didn't love him till the end, but she needed him

for each and every problem solvation.

So she gets all the possible help from him... such a selfless lady.?

She very well knows he loves her... Why she kept mum till the end?

In the beginning it self she should have told her stand.

All of us say ..it is the best possible climax.

But Vikram a selfless soul, who came out of his disturbed

past deserves more happiness and peace of mind

What is the meaning of keeping his love with in his sight and looking after her children?

Is it the best end. I differ from this conclusion

Psychologically it is not going to work out

But I feel the story some where lost its track and forcefully finished( I mean not completed) in a hurry

yea i couldn't digest the part she rather be friends..which I can understand...but after all he did for her ...poor vikram 😭😕🤢...it kinda gives us hope fir the future that maybe one day they'll be together...but tthats a mystery 😭