Please tell me that wasn't the END!

neel_jay thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Somebody please tell me that wasn't the end of ADHY! The last episode should air tomorrow right? Do we still have hope??

If today was the end, it was a very sorry end! Very disappointed.. I have squirmed the last few weeks because I was getting increasingly restless at the realization that the show is ending and yet the romance and love between the leads has not been developed. What I had hoped and expected to see when Shobha gave Samarth another chance was - Samarth trying to please her, to get close to her but Shobha finding herself thinking more and more about Vikram, missing him, yearning for him... finally leading to her self-realization that she is in love with "Sir".

That didn't happen but I had hopes. I definitely didn't want Vikram and Shobha to get married today and hoped their romance would be developed in the next track. Wasn't ADHY supposed to be a love story between the leads?? I feel so cheated. What happened to the promise of a love story? Why couldn't the show go on for another month or two when the focus would have been the love story and its realization? If the show had to end in this number of episodes, why wasn't the love story developed sooner?

Completely dissatisfied and disappointed with this show..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

velvetscarf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Totally agree. Very disappointed in the way it ended.
Its very true there are many different types of relationships in the world and all relations do not need a label but Vikram' love deserved a resposne, an dnot the false selfcentred praise Shobha gave,.
I could even accept that SHobha was in tturmoil and it was too soon for her to jump into marriage again...
BUT
They should have shown a little ray of hope, some a small statement by her eg I dont know how I will feel after a while or something along those lines but as it is it just seemed like Shobha love dthe attention and wanted to keep Vikram hanging around as a support forever without giving anything back.
Whether it is the writing or Sonali's lack of expression that killed it this alst episode was a let down.
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Yes this was the conclusion & self discovery for Shobha ..Vikram was a very important part of Shobha's struggle in this journey of 10 months as her guiding light & strength. She wants to be the single parent at the moment value the journey she discovered without burden of being compromised situation held to marry Vikram .. Somewhere she has to discover whether she also can love another man another good human being a selfless lover with an enormous heart !! It wad Shobha's dastaan which is now seeing a new light with closures of darkness & Vikram will always stand by her and wait for her for life !!

To me Vikram is a true example of pure love & patience !
Millerrr88 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: velvetscarf

Totally agree. Very disappointed in the way it ended.

Its very true there are many different types of relationships in the world and all relations do not need a label but Vikram' love deserved a resposne, an dnot the false selfcentred praise Shobha gave,.
I could even accept that SHobha was in tturmoil and it was too soon for her to jump into marriage again...
BUT
They should have shown a little ray of hope, some a small statement by her eg I dont know how I will feel after a while or something along those lines but as it is it just seemed like Shobha love dthe attention and wanted to keep Vikram hanging around as a support forever without giving anything back.
Whether it is the writing or Sonali's lack of expression that killed it this alst episode was a let down.

pretty much sums it up for me...they shoulda developed more detail of their romance and shoba gradually changing for vikram 😳