All's well that ends well ...

Lifez_Beautiful thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Hi, guess it is ironic that I'm making my first post here after the last episode. But well like the title says all is well that ends well. I had started watching this show with great expectations from both Apurva and Sonali but not only they both but all others too have done a great job in the end. I had especially become a fan of our Naani. She was adorable!

It is just that towards the end negativity was too much and I had stopped watching it in-between. But today's episode made me both happy and sad, may be this is what you call bitter-sweet feeling. I wanted Vikram to get his love, he deserves it but at the same time I want Shobha to be an independent and confident individual. May be as years go by both will happen. Who knows may be after 10-15 yrs the kids themselves will get them married...

Anyway the story is very much like the movie 'Arth ' by Mahesh Bhat..It has a similar premise and a similar ending. From the very first time I watched the movie on Tv few years ago, I always have the same feeling I have now for Vikram.

Well to cut a long story short, all I have to say is that it was a commendable effort by the PH to make a finite show,so I wish them and all the actors involved a very good luck for all their future endeavours. 😃
Edited by Lifez_Beautiful - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fan555 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Well said friend. A strong ending. Though adhy looses its flow and track in the middle but managed to give a good finish.
rangamma thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: fan555

Well said friend. A strong ending. Though adhy looses its flow and track in the middle but managed to give a good finish.

WE say ...A good finish.
It is a poetic justice
For romantic lovers.. they enjoy this pain and longing.
For dreamers... they want to suffer the love failure.
Though not the story is what we expected... it could have given a reasonable ending.
In real life situations it is not possible to continue like this, unless otherwise they go in their
separate ways.

But Vikram asks her to be near to him with in his sight as friends.. is it possible?

Shoba didn't love Vikram.. OK.. but Vikram.. he loves her as his life.. it is unfortunate that for mere controversial ending...they have done unjustice to the audience
fan555 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
As i have said earlier the ending was very good. They made the mistake in the middle when they had made vikram such a passionate, selfless lover that the end looks injustice to him. But its the ending that made this show unique thats why its a matured story.
Lifez_Beautiful thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: rangamma

WE say ...A good finish.
It is a poetic justice
For romantic lovers.. they enjoy this pain and longing.
For dreamers... they want to suffer the love failure.
Though not the story is what we expected... it could have given a reasonable ending.
In real life situations it is not possible to continue like this, unless otherwise they go in their
separate ways.

But Vikram asks her to be near to him with in his sight as friends.. is it possible?

Shoba didn't love Vikram.. OK.. but Vikram.. he loves her as his life.. it is unfortunate that for mere controversial ending...they have done unjustice to the audience

Dear, I totally agree with you. It is a poetic justice but the point is, the character of Vikram wasn't very really realistic either right? I mean I can understand people like Shobha, Samarth, MIL and both SILs exist in real life, they are realistic characters, but Vikram? Nah I don't think so. Vikram is like a character in some epic, like Karn of Mahabharat, all self sacrificing and all. He is an idealistic character. Hence the idealistic or as you said, poetic end. If Vikram was a realistic character, I think the whole question of us feeling bad wouldn't have come in the first place. He himself would have moved on...

But having said this, I too feel bad that we all did not get the happy romantic ending we expected. This ending was fine, but it is just not what we generally expect. And also they just showed us the immediate aftermath of the villains getting arrested. I mean which lady in her complete senses would accept to marry just after all that has happened to her? And that too on the same day at the very mandap where all the drama occurred? She too has some self-respect, they need to give her time. She is not some teenage girl who only has to think of her romantic life; she is a mother of 2 children, she is solely responsible for them now. So may be in that situation and mind set she thought of him only as her friend and thought that it will remain like that forever. But for-evers always change till another forever comes.

And so I choose to believe that in due course of time, may be some 10 years or so down the line, she will accept him not only as a friend but as something more. It is OK if she does not, because a woman can be independent and still be happy, but for the romantic in me, that is what I'm going to believe. And I would have been really happy if they had shown just a photograph depicting them both in garlands with 2 adult kids at the very end. But well, there is always our imagination, if not theirs, right?!

Cheers!😊

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
My thoughts on Vikram's character he has always been a
Pure Soul who wished for Love all his life & never moved on the until Shobha equated the feel in him again.. He will always love her & stay patiently till she may or may never reciprocate & as he says her happiness is his happiness a true selfless loving guy will always keep his words & love the love he always wanted to love forever.

Hope someday in the near future of this dastaan Shobha considers him after she has recuperated from the struggle she had & discovered her new life !! In our thoughts ... 😊
Millerrr88 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: fan555

As i have said earlier the ending was very good. They made the mistake in the middle when they had made vikram such a passionate, selfless lover that the end looks injustice to him. But its the ending that made this show unique thats why its a matured story.

I agree with u...very matured story ...but felt bad for Vikram...he didnt get his lady love but will wait for that day 😊