Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
^ Thanks for making finale review post on ADHY, Gags! 🤗 Thanks to Ultimaterudra / Shweta for making ViBha Collages from this final episode! 🤗

I'm glad that this show being a finite show.. it got ovr.. 😃

IMO, I didn't like the ending at all.. 🥱 I so wanted ViBha wedding.. 😭😭
Shobha was living with Vicky ever since fake MMS scandal came out.. She knew him in and out.. So how can't she fall in love with Vicky for his selfless love.. which she saw for so many days.. ? 😭 Could she not remember what Usha told her abt Vicky's love for her long back.. ? 😭

2 ppl need not be in love to get married. 👍🏼 Ppl can marry their best friends too.. and then later on fall in love with their partners.. 😃
Edited by -Swetha- - 9 years ago
fan555 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Great post jyoti. Yes a great ending. Vikram got sympathy from public in the second half so people want him to get his love. But shobha was right in her position. cv has never showed any feeling(love) from shobha for vikram in any time. She has respect for him but not love. So why fake marriage needed.
ddsoaps thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Like you I never gave up on the show but did let go of the IF forum..

What a fabulous post Jyothi which could only come from you.👏 Shwets your collages are simply stunning and as beautiful as the very amazing ending of this fabulous show.

ADHY was unique, special and evolving in every sense of Indian TV standards where the female lead is pushed to marry for whatever be the reason.

Ekta and Sandiip Sikcand truly moved from cliche to something beautiful and realistic. No character was ever butchered. The women were all strong and each had their own identities with a few flaws. So very real and human just like we all are.

A woman can do it alone. The dialogues were bang on and rightly spoke fo Shobha's point of view on marriage. Its not a boat that when one sinks you jump into another.

Yes a few episodes back I did feel Shobha's character was diluted but not butchered.

I remember's Ekta's words during launch, the man is irrelevant in this story.. It was all about Shobha and finding her own identify after coming out of a failed relationship and marriage.

Kudos & Bravo to the ADHY team that revolutionized TV with such a mature, sensible and real ending.

Did send my tweet last night to Life Ok & Sandiip Sikcand the creative head of this show.

What can I say about the character Vikram Ahuja. If there were even 50% of men like , Vikram Ahuja, this world would surely be a better place. This sums up Vikram for me.

Anyways it was a short yet a special journey of ADHY.

Cheers and hats off to the ADHY team and every member I connected with on this forum..

Until we meet again someday sometime...

p.s. I love that they left the ending open for a season 2. You never know with Balaji house😉 Of course I do not expect Sonali to return to TV, but they could always bring in another actress.
Edited by ddsoaps - 9 years ago
Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I am one of those few who loved the ending as well. Btw hi, I'm Bhavana .. Haven't really visited this forum before but have seen the show.
The thing is friendship is the most beautiful form of relationship between 2 People and I loved it how they showed it. The thing is when you think of it logically, and from Shobhav's POV, she's been through so much, a betrayal from husband, not once but twice, getting stuck in some mms scandal planned by her husband and what not, think of her as a human, it's not easy for her to forget everything and move in suddenly you know ? She needs time and even though she's asked them to be as friends what she basically wants is time and that's what they showed here and I loved it.

Shobha has always had Vikram as a friend,confidant, and partner .. She loves him but as a friend and it's justified .. For someone who's been through so much, a friend is what she needs most and Vikram is holding that place. Like she said if she rushed into a relationship with Vikram, it would be injustice to both of them.

They didn't end it saying they'll always be friends, maybe it'll turn something more with time, or maybe not, we don't know.. But what it shows is that no matter what, they'll be there in each other's life.

I loved this ending, yes I know there are many who ship them romantically, and that might happen in the future you know, but as of now keeping what they have as friendship is the wisest decision .. I personally loved the ending. It's different from what usually shown, it a mature decision, and what you'd expect from these people. One of the best endings an Ekta Kapoor show has ever had 😊
goofyCat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
@TM really wonderful posts.
Since the ending was quite unexpected for me, wasn't very happy with it.
But after reading your posts, I feel it is quite logical and justified.

What is important is they will still continue to be friends, and will be integral part of each others life.
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: -Swetha-

^ Thanks for making finale review post on ADHY, Gags! 🤗 Thanks to Ultimaterudra / Shweta for making ViBha Collages from this final episode! 🤗

I'm glad that this show being a finite show.. it got ovr.. 😃

IMO, I didn't like the ending at all.. 🥱 I so wanted ViBha wedding.. 😭😭
Shobha was living with Vicky ever since fake MMS scandal came out.. She knew him in and out.. So how can't she fall in love with Vicky for his selfless love.. which she saw for so many days.. ? 😭 Could she not remember what Usha told her abt Vicky's love for her long back.. ? 😭

2 ppl need not be in love to get married. 👍🏼 Ppl can marry their best friends too.. and then later on fall in love with their partners.. 😃

Swetha if u see it from Shobha'a POV , then she always saw Vikram like a friend .. and she was always more into her kids which is quite natural .. imagine a mother who just got out of her marriage of 10 yrs and r longing to b with her two kids ... her mind will not at all wander around falling in love with another guy that time when her main priority was custody of kids

Mayb 2-3 yrs from now when she will b free of all these issues , she will finally get that time to think about another man that is Vikram and might fall for him ... thats why I said this part is being left to our imagination ... its a unique end given where ViBha do unite but not as lover but as friends which means there is always a possibility of both becoming lovers in future 😳

Usha is different and Shobha is different .. not all humans can think same na ... I feel Shobha took a wise decision and not a forced one ... 😳
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ddsoaps

Like you I never gave up on the show but did let go of the IF forum..

What a fabulous post Jyothi which could only come from you.👏 Shwets your collages are simply stunning and as beautiful as the very amazing ending of this fabulous show.

ADHY was unique, special and evolving in every sense of Indian TV standards where the female lead is pushed to marry for whatever be the reason.

Ekta and Sandiip Sikcand truly moved from cliche to something beautiful and realistic. No character was ever butchered. The women were all strong and each had their own identities with a few flaws. So very real and human just like we all are.

A woman can do it alone. The dialogues were bang on and rightly spoke fo Shobha's point of view on marriage. Its not a boat that when one sinks you jump into another.

Yes a few episodes back I did feel Shobha's character was diluted but not butchered.

I remember's Ekta's words during launch, the man is irrelevant in this story.. It was all about Shobha and finding her own identify after coming out of a failed relationship and marriage.

Kudos & Bravo to the ADHY team that revolutionized TV with such a mature, sensible and real ending.

Did send my tweet last night to Life Ok & Sandiip Sikcand the creative head of this show.

What can I say about the character Vikram Ahuja. If there were even 50% of men like , Vikram Ahuja, this world would surely be a better place. This sums up Vikram for me.

Anyways it was a short yet a special journey of ADHY.

Cheers and hats off to the ADHY team and every member I connected with on this forum..

Until we meet again someday sometime...

p.s. I love that they left the ending open for a season 2. You never know with Balaji house😉 Of course I do not expect Sonali to return to TV, but they could always bring in another actress.

Diluted is the right word .. I too felt the same .. its more like they dragged few episodes a bit too much and so we felt like that but the character was consistent .. she dint overnight start falling in love with Vikram .,.. her priorities were clear right from start and that is her kids ... Only when she is secure in her life with her kids , she can think of other stuffs like love .. so mayb she will think about Love and Vikram in future and thats why we got this open end where ViBha will remain together as friends 😳

And yes I do remember what Ekta said .. it was always a journey of a women to find her individuality and own identity .. Shobha did manage to do that in the end ... Mayb CVs had plans of ViBha love track too if the show continued .. thats where season 2 comes in picture and like u said they can bring it back with a different actress always 😃 ...

Agree about Vikram .. what a gem of a person na ... he dint deserve to b alone in the end but well thats his destiny .. he loved two women in his life .. but both his love stories remained incomplete though there r always hopes that Shobha might complete his love story sometime in future ... but I loved the way he depicted what selfless love is all about 👍🏼

I hope they do read your tweets .. they deserve all the accolades for truely bringing a iconic and unique show on TV and stuck to their idea of finite series till the very end 👏👏
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: fan555

Great post jyoti. Yes a great ending. Vikram got sympathy from public in the second half so people want him to get his love. But shobha was right in her position. cv has never showed any feeling(love) from shobha for vikram in any time. She has respect for him but not love. So why fake marriage needed.

Yeah in a way both were right in their respective lives .. Vikram had all the reasons to fall in love with Shobha and even Shobha had all the reasons why to refuse marriage with Vikram ... If suddenly Shobha agreed for marriage because Nani and others want it , it wolud hv looked forced since like u said we never saw Shobha developing any such feelings for Vikram in any of the previous episodes .. so unless u see that love build up , it would look weird if overnight she agreed for marriage .. it wolud look as if she compromised because a man's last name is important ... so I m glad she refused ... she really respects Vikram a lot and dont want to disappoint or betray him at any cost 👍🏼
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bhavanab

I am one of those few who loved the ending as well. Btw hi, I'm Bhavana .. Haven't really visited this forum before but have seen the show.

Hey Bhavna I remember u from EMA forum where u used to updt 😃 .. good to see u here 🤗

The thing is friendship is the most beautiful form of relationship between 2 People and I loved it how they showed it. The thing is when you think of it logically, and from Shobhav's POV, she's been through so much, a betrayal from husband, not once but twice, getting stuck in some mms scandal planned by her husband and what not, think of her as a human, it's not easy for her to forget everything and move in suddenly you know ? She needs time and even though she's asked them to be as friends what she basically wants is time and that's what they showed here and I loved it.

I totally agree .,. friendship is a beautiful bond and she dint wanted to suffocate Vikram in a loveless marriage since she herself is so unsettled in her life and needs time to process ...Instead she wanted to keep their friendship intact by being honest to him about her feelings 👍🏼

Shobha has always had Vikram as a friend,confidant, and partner .. She loves him but as a friend and it's justified .. For someone who's been through so much, a friend is what she needs most and Vikram is holding that place. Like she said if she rushed into a relationship with Vikram, it would be injustice to both of them.

Yeah plus if we look at her agewise too .. she has passed that phase where u fall in love because of physical desire or attraction .. so for her love can happen over the a period of time and it will b more of emotional attachment than physical .. so yes friendship is justified actually

They didn't end it saying they'll always be friends, maybe it'll turn something more with time, or maybe not, we don't know.. But what it shows is that no matter what, they'll be there in each other's life.

Thats what I feel .. the way Vikram said love from my side , friendship from your side , lets b together always .. it clearly indicates that Vikram dint lost hope .. he just decides to give her the time which she needs

I loved this ending, yes I know there are many who ship them romantically, and that might happen in the future you know, but as of now keeping what they have as friendship is the wisest decision .. I personally loved the ending. It's different from what usually shown, it a mature decision, and what you'd expect from these people. One of the best endings an Ekta Kapoor show has ever had 😊

I agree .. its a unusual ending but a very realistic one ... marriage wilkl hv no meaning if there is no love ... Shobha knew it .. so her decision to remain friends and take some time to fix her life was right .. As time will go by , she might herself feel the need of a companion in her life and might propose marriage to Vikram .. that wont b her compromise but something she will decide for her own happiness .,.. I m sure Vikram will wait for that day and thats what the ending too indicated ...

Word Count: 1

jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Russhme22

@TM really wonderful posts.
Since the ending was quite unexpected for me, wasn't very happy with it.
But after reading your posts, I feel it is quite logical and justified.

What is important is they will still continue to be friends, and will be integral part of each others life.

Thats why I loved the end .. its not like Shobha breaks their friendship bond too and leaves him .. then I would hv been disappointed .. but they actually unite forever as friends ... Marriage is not always the solution to every relationship ... Even friendship can b a grt solution and can make for a grt ending like this one 😃 .. its the most logical end they can give to ViBha 😳