ViBha :Lets Remain Friends Forever

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago
I had promised a friend to make my last post in ADHY forum after the last episode and so here I m 😳... I m extremely sorry that I had stopped making my daily posts after sometime and the main reason for it was lack of time ... But today i had to make my last post since I never stopped watching the show and this show will always remain close to my heart 😳

I might be in minority but I loved this ending πŸ‘πŸ‘ ...I think this was the best possible end this show can get as Shobha's priorities always were with her kids .. So overnight marriage would hv looked like a compromise from Shobha just because everyone wants it ...Shobha dint want to lie to Vikram that she is in love with him now just because everyone wanted to see them together ... Thats the best thing about their relation , no lies and no compromises.. Vikram will always remain her friend but in future u never know if she has a change of heart after few years and falls for Vikram , that will b left to our imagination I guess πŸ˜ƒ .. For now she always saw Vikram like a friend and nothing more , so she dint want to betray him by settling down into a compromised marriage especially when she knew that Vikram loves her like crazy .. She wanted to b honest to Vikram about her feelings that moment and I guess thats what Vikram appreciated about her that even now she dint lie to me πŸ‘πŸΌ

I loved Shobha's honest confession to Vikram when she confessed that she is really lucky that someone loves her to this extent as very few in this world get such kind of true love but at the same time , she never really had the time to feel the same kind of love for him as her life just went through a huge turbulence in this one year ; So right now marrying him will mean that she is actually punishing him into a loveless marriage as she never developed any such feelings for him till now ; Thats why she refused to marry him because she respects him a lot as a friend and dont want him to suffer because of her ...

She knows post marriage , the definition of friendship will change as Vikram will have expectations from her as a husband and mayb she wont b able to fulfill it since she just got out of a bad marriage and its hardly a year or so ;So she dont want to disappoint Vikram post marriage which her half-hearted commitment towards this marriage ; In short she needs time to process right now , she needs time to fully come out of the trauma that she was put into in this one year by Samarth and only then she can think of starting a new life with another guy , be it Vikram or someone else ; I m sure after 2-3 yrs , she might eventually develop feelings for Vikram and will b mentally prepared to marry him but like I said thats left to our imaginations since CVs hv given it an open end where ViBha remain friends forever and so u never know when this friendship turns into love from Shobha's side , mayb if the show continued , that would hv been the next track 😳 .. But definitely today an overnight marriage would hv looked childish and so I m glad they dint go for it but instead gave it an open end ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Coming to Vikram , his feelings for Shobha were always clear ; He never tried to hide it ; He was quite transparent the day he confessed that he loves her like crazy and doing everything for her 😳 and even today he was clear about his decision to marry her only if she agrees ; In short he loved her unconditionally without expecting anything from her in return because he always wanted to give her the respect that she deserves as a woman , something that Samarth never gave her and always tried to force his decisions on her , which is what Vikram never wanted to do with her πŸ‘πŸΌ ; So when he realised that Shobha still needs some time to move on and so dont want to go for this rushed marriage , Vikram understood her POV and gave her the assurance that they will remain friends forever but she will hv to always remain in front of his eyes 😳 ;

Vikram realised that right now Shobha needs a friend than a husband ; She is just out of a bad marriage and has seen enough of male dominance in her life , so right now once again if everyone tries to make her feel that she needs a man in her life , it might just demotivate her as a woman ; So the day Shobha herself is ready to accept that mayb she needs a companion in life , that will b the day of their union but till then he will always remain her best friend and will let her live her life as an independent woman which she always wanted to πŸ‘πŸΌ ; Vikram never wanted to make her feel that she is a woman who needs a man , so when Shobha told him about her independence and how she wants to feel complete as a woman without any man's presense in her life , Vikram decides to respect her POV and make her feel confident enough as her friend ; Afterall thats the definition of true love where u always respect the wishes of your loved ones without forcing your own wishes on her 😳

I love how Vikram holds Shobha's hand just how a man holds it while proposing to his lady love and then told her that for me it was always love and so I will fulfill your wishes to prove my love to u but for u I know its always friendship which I respect and accept too πŸ‘πŸΌ ; This is what a matured relation is all about ; It need not always have a name as long as the hearts r connected like Vikram said 😳 ; One has not seen the future and there is always a hope that they might end up together in future if they can respect their POVs in present without making any forced compromises for the sake of others

In the end ViBha hug was divine especially with Shobha taking the initiative for the hug 😳 since Vikram earned that respect from Shobha by giving her the freedom to once again take a decision in their relationship , something that she could never do in Samarth's case .. A true bond of friendship which will remain forever and might later turn into love from Shobha's side , u never know 😳 ...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Also for once I loved the fact that we dint get a cliche ending where a woman ends up with another man after her first husband turns out to b a scumbag because it sort of look like a compromise only as if a woman alone can never hv her individual identity ; In this case the message is strong as Shobha will hv her individual identity as a single mother who knows how to raise her children without a male figure in her life ; Tomorrow if she does marry Vikram , then it will not b a compromise for her kids but it will b because she herself wants a companion in her life and thats where ViBha's marriage wont look like a compromise πŸ˜ƒ...

Last scene was symbolic with Shobha hugging both her kids and Vikram standing behind them with a smile ; Shobha's priorities were always her kids from start till end and so it remained the same even when the screen freezed whereas Vikram's priority always remained Shobha and her kids which too remained the same when the screen freezed ; Vikram will always remain Shobha's shadow , will always protect her and her kids without expecting anything in return and that does not really make him a looser because this is a life Vikram has choosen with his choice and he will stick to it till Shobha one day realises his worth and accepts that she too needs him in his life not just for her kids but for her own desires too .. Mayb that day would hv come if the show continued .. But right now I m glad CVs dint rushed it and showed that day came overnight , its realistic that she takes her own time before that day in her life actually comes 😳

jyoti06 thumbnail
I do feel for Vikram and Nani ; They had set lots of dreams ; Vikram was finally ready for marriage and Nani's wish was finally beingfulfilled to get a bahu for her grandson ; She even kept the Wedding Lehnga ready for her daughter-in-law ; So Shobha's refusal was definitely heartbreaking for Vikram and Nani πŸ’”

But I m sure neither Nani nor Vikram would b happy if post marriage they found out that Shobha was yet not ready for the marriage but made a compromise out of society pressure ; At least Shobha dint play with their emotions and was honest enough to confess that she is not ready for it yet ...

So while I do feel for Nani and Vikram , but I also feel whatever happened today , it was good for all πŸ‘πŸΌ

Having said that , I absolutely loved Vikram-Nani emotional bonding especially when Nani was happy to see Vikram finally ready to settle down in her life , something she waited for all these years ... 😭

Vikram is lucky to have friends like Ketan and Saurabh who always remained his true well wishers throughout and when u hv such friends , u can never b alone even after a heartbreak πŸ˜ƒ .. I m sure Ketan and co will definitely cheer him up and will continue to make efforts to unite them both which obviously will b left to our imaginations again πŸ˜ƒ

I must say Nani-Vikram-Ketan made a rocking pair especially with Nani's fear related to Vikram-Ketan Dostana type bonding .. Glad we could see a glimpse of it in last episode too πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

I loved the boys hangout scene too especially the way Ketan and Sanjay were pulling Vikram's legs ... I really missed these boys bonding scenes and it reminded me of the previous episodes when Vikram and these guys used to hv their daily night hangout sessions ... sighhh those were the days

jyoti06 thumbnail
I really appreciate Sharda for asking her own Daughter-in-law to settle down in life with someone else because her own son never deserved her πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ ; I m glad that Sharda made it clear to Shobha that she should never feel guilty for sending Samarth to jail because as a woman his own mother is proud of this decision of hers πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ ; I wish we hv more such Mother-in-laws in our society who can set such examples for their bahus and support them if their son goes wrong πŸ‘πŸΌ

I always loved the bonding between Sharda and Shobha and I m glad that this bonding was kept intact till the very end πŸ‘πŸ‘ ... The way Sharda always supported Shobha against her own son and daughter , she really deserves lots of accolades πŸ‘πŸ‘ .. Even today the way she was trying to make Shobha realise that she does need a true companion in life with whom she can share her life , is really praiseworthy ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

In the end I m happy Vinita and Garima's issues r resolved nicely too and it was lovely to see both bond over Vikram and Shobha's relation as Shobha was always like an elderly sister to Garima and even Vikram was like a brother to Vinita's husband Saurabh πŸ‘πŸΌ

What I liked about Garima here is that even though she went through so much of crisis because of Vinita bhabhi but not once she left her home or took Shobha's help because she knew that Shobha herself was in crisis and so like a matured woman she not only solved her problems on her own but she also managed to find out a solution to Vinita's problems too ... She is truely Shobha's younger sister only ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

jyoti06 thumbnail
Its sad that entire family were in joyous mood to celebrate ViBha's wedding and we can say that mayb Shobha's decision spoiled it all in the end 😭 but I believe its always better to look for permanent happiness than temporary one πŸ‘πŸΌ ; Shobha's acceptance to marriage today might hv given temporary happiness to all but in the long run same marriage could hv become suffocating for Vikram if Shobha was not able to give him the love of a wife ; Thats why today her decision might hv disappointed all for sometime but in long run it will give everyone permanent happiness if tomorrow Shobha agrees for marriage on her own and not by force πŸ˜ƒ

I loved the bonding that everyone shared in the end especially Nani-Sharda and Garima with her own little family of Sanjay and Saurabh-Vinita ... Glad to see everyone hving a smile on their faces in the end thanks to Vikram sportingly accepting Shobha's decision ; I wish Shobha's sister was there too minus Tarun mayb πŸ€”

Alls well than ends well ... In the end Shobha got her happiness back in the form of her kids and Vikram got his happiness back in the form of bringing happiness in Shobha's life ... Everyone got what they wanted , that is happiness ... Tomorrow ViBha may or may not end up together , nobody has seen that tomorrow and CVs hv left it to our imaginations as we know ViBha will continue to remain friends forever and this journey will continue as the title itself says Ajeeb Dastaan hai yeh , kaha shuru kaha khatam , yeh manzeelein hai kaunsi , na woh samaj sakein na hum ...In short this journey will not hv any end and noone knows where this journey will take ViBha in the end 😳

Was this how CVs planned it ... Its debatable .. I do believe CVs had planned a ViBha love story initially as I still remember Garima's Cindrella story to Shobha where she told Shobha how her true love or her prince charming is yet to come in her life .. So going by that theory I feel love track was planned but by the time CVs wanted to show that love track , 120 episodes already got over and Sonali dint wanted to renew her contract further .. So well CVs had to end it this way I guess πŸ€” ... Only mistake CVs did here is taking too long to start the ViBha love track and so by the time they might hv planned it , Sonali gave them a shock by refusing to renew her contract πŸ˜†... Guess its a lesson to b learnt for the CVs that if u start a show with finite series , then stick to it and plan accordingly , dont expect your actors to extend their contracts midway

Overall I liked the show for sticking to its unique concept and also giving it a end which would hv been the best possible end given the story that we witnessed in last 6 months ...

Once again thanks everyone for appreciating my past takes and updates πŸ€— .. Spl thanks to Ultimaterudra aka Swetha for these wonderful collages for my post πŸ‘πŸ‘
Edited by jyoti06 - 9 years ago
-Shwets- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Jyothi for giving me the opportunity to provide collages for your post . πŸ€—

Kudos to Ekta ...Loved how the show ended .πŸ‘ Hope we get to watch more shows with fixed number of episodes ...Need quality not quantity . πŸ˜ƒ
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ultimaterudra

Thanks Jyothi for giving me the opportunity to provide collages for your post . πŸ€—

Kudos to Ekta ...Loved how the show ended .πŸ‘ Hope we get to watch more shows with fixed number of episodes ...Need quality not quantity . πŸ˜ƒ

Agree Swetha .. Quality is important .. a bit of hiccups here and there , but overall they stuck to the main concept ... in the end Shobha discovered herself , got her identity back and ViBha became the best of friends .. I m glad we dint hv any compromise marriage here for family happiness ... Got to give it to Ekta πŸ‘πŸΌ
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Beautiful post Jyo,loved what you said <3 Its been a while I came to this forum and I think today's episode was so perfect as is your post that made me come here again 😳 Repeating what I said in your status, the ending was just perfect and I'm certainly one who thinks the same like you. As Vikram said 'every relation doesn't need a name' theirs is one such relation which defines the same. What Shobha told Vikram today was very true,she just couldn't have moved on in a day and he understood that. When he holds his hand out and she puts her's in his,it was a symbol of promise that they would always remain for each other no matter,their wavelengths would always match. I had tears in my eyes,what beautiful dialogues and splendid acting by Sonali and Apurva :') The title song indeed is a tribute to their 'ajeeb dastaan' which may blossom into love on both sides for all we know That is left for us to imagine and going by how much value he has for her,one day this would happen for sure :')
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Special mention to the collages,Swetha (right ?😳) <3 Relived the whole episode as I read Jyo's post along with the beautiful pictures❀️
Edited by Abhinaya08 - 9 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abhinaya08

Beautiful post Jyo,loved what you said <3 Its been a while I came to this forum and I think today's episode was so perfect as is your post that made me come here again 😳 Repeating what I said in your status, the ending was just perfect and I'm certainly one who thinks the same like you. As Vikram said 'every relation doesn't need a name' theirs is one such relation which defines the same. What Shobha told Vikram today was very true,she just couldn't have moved on in a day and he understood that. When he holds his hand out and she puts her's in his,it was a symbol of promise that they would always remain for each other no matter,their wavelengths would always match. I had tears in my eyes,what beautiful dialogues and splendid acting by Sonali and Apurva :') The title song indeed is a tribute to their 'ajeeb dastaan' which may blossom into love on both sides for all we know That is left for us to imagine and going by how much value he has for her,one day this would happen for sure :')

Exactly my feelings 😳 .. its a bit weird that in one day she will agree to marry in that mandap .. I mean its not a teen love story .. she is mother of 2 kids and just out of a bad marriage , she needs time to process .. Vikram is gem of a person , he understood that she needs time and so took a promise that she will always b with him even if its just like a friend .. wonderful end I must say πŸ‘πŸ‘

To b honest CVs hv even kept the gates open for a season 2 if they want to show us where ViBha's journey will head to after few yrs in case actors agree to it after some gap ... I m glad they dint conclude anything from this end but instead kept a gates open for possibilities ...