i sat frozen in frnt of the tele ;(

mishkatfanfrevr thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
when and which tv show ever did that to u..i have been watching five or six shows in the past few years..but what ADHY did to me when it ended..made me sad..a lil triumphant.. a lil heard.. a lil hurt.. and today when it ended ..i sat frozen in frnt of tele..silent..unable to think of the real world i have to gear up to for the next morning..very few tv shows come along..one in so so many years..which do tht to you.. loved the forum...loved the write ups.. do share wht was ur reaction on the end.. how did u react ...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Millerrr88 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
yes it will a gr8 concept, diff. in a unique way 👏
I will miss it n the cast
fan555 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
The ending made adhy unique. it was really different from other show, a bold step by the makers.
mishkatfanfrevr thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
truly frm start to finish what a show what a show what a show..i think i will see its rerun again some time later with ppl who did not catch it..but wow what a lovely finite show..loved every every bit..every character..every shade..and apurva and sonali..their eyes..ufff so real..and when apurva has tears just waiting to fall n pain in his eyes..hollywood bollywood kisi actor ka ussey muqabla nahi..just give him the oscar already for every scene where he did that...👏 speechless at apurva what a fine actor..waiting for sensitive movie roles written esp for him..he could be a director's de;light..mature understated acting uff maar daala kinds 👏