Ajeeb Dastaan Hai Ye 5th March Last Episode Update:Friends Forvever

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago
Episode starts with Nani telling Vikram that Shobha will agree to marry him since even her kids love their Vikram uncle a lot and so Shobha should hv no problem marrying him on which Vikram tells Nani and Ketan that if Shobha hv no issues marrying him without any force or pressure , then he too is fine with this marriage 😃 ; Nani and Ketan r happy ..

Sharda talks to Shobha and tells Shobha not to feel ashamed for what she did since it was a brave move by her to punish Samarth 👏 ; Sharda further tells Shobha that mayb as a mother she will feel hurt for her kids but as a woman she feels proud of what Shobha did as Samarth was a criminal and deserved to b punished ; Sharda then asks Shobha to marry Vikram since he is the perfect man to take care of her 😳 ; Sharda also makes Shobha realise that every person needs a companion in life with whom one can share morning newspaper , dinner and other daily life chores on which Shobha tells Sharda that she needs time to think ...

Nani comes and informs Sharda that Vikram agreed for marriage but she is worried about Shobha's reply on which Sharda assures Nani that even Shobha will agree but for now she wants to talk to Vikram in alone ; Both assume that mayb Shobha will tell Vikram that she is ready for marriage and r happy about it when other family members too join them and r thrilled to hear that ViBha r getting married in that same mandap ; Garima tells Sharda that she is proud of her mother's decision ; Sanjay and others too r happy about the good news ..

Garima and Vinita bhabhi r checking out the marriage Lehnga that Nani has kept for her future bahu and Shobha will b wearing it today ; Garima shares her excitement with Vinita and tells her how she is so happy to finally see her Shobha bhabhi getting settled with Vikram 😃; Garima further tells Vinita that Shobha is more like her elder sister since she never got that support from her own elder sister that she got from Shobha the way Shobha fought for her and helped her in escaping from the marriage with Ajay that time ; Vinita too shares with Garima about Saurabh and Vikram's friendship as they too r like brothers only and so Vinita is happy finally Vikram is getting married ; Garima and Vinita discuss about how these last few weeks have been so difficult for all of them but now all hurdles hv passed and finally its happy times ; Vinita also thanks Garima for uniting her with her husband Saurabh again and also helping her in realising that she can b pregnent too on which Garima asks Vinita not to thank her as they r all family and r together now 👍🏼

Meanwhile Vikram , Ketan , Saurabh and Sanjay r once again hving a boys hangout in Vikram's room where all tease Vikram since he is finally getting married 😳 ; Ketan pulls Vikram's leg about how he used to act snobbish just to draw all hot girls ka attention 😆 and even Sanjay tells Saurabh that Vikram has always been romantic and filmy since the idea of Sanjay's suicide drama was also Vikram's brainwave only 😆 ; All laugh about it and r happy that finally Vikram is marrying Shobha ; Even Vikram is happy and blushes 😳

Nani then comes to Vikram's room and jokingly asks Ketan not to eye on Vikram anymore now that he is marrying Shobha 😆 ; After all the boys leave , Nani expresses her happiness to Vikram about his marriage and tells him that now she can die peacefully after seeing him settled on which Vikram tells her not to say such things and also tells Nani that he will not miss his parents today since Nani is with him and will always remain with him ; Nani and Vikram hv an emotional moment when Nani tells Vikram that Shobha wants to talk to him in alone ...

Vikram and Shobha finally come face to face in the hall in front of everyone ; Vikram tells Shobha that they can talk in private if she wants on which Shobha tells Vikram that they hv always taken their life's decision in presense of their family and so today too she will want to tell him everything in front of their family only ; Vikram agrees ; Shobha then tells Vikram that "When we met , I was a nobody surrounded with problems all around but you have given me a identity and the confidence to stand on my own feet , you have taught me how to live life independently , in fact u hv become such an important part of my life that whenever I had to take any major decisions , I always remembered you first , there are very few lucky people in this world to get such love in their life , mayb I m one of them because noone in this whole world can love me as much as you have loved me without expecting anything in return , you have given me the respect as a woman , you have made me feel important as a woman for which I will always remain thankful to you , but I cannot marry you Sir ; I just got unsettled in my life and so much has happened in this one year , so again settling down in life so soon is just not possible for me ; I m not ready for another marriage in my life again ; Sir you only once told me that I m a complete woman and dont need a man's name with my name as my own name and identity is enough ; I m just trying to follow your advice sir , I hope you can understand me " 😭 ;

Hearing this Entire family r shocked but they also understand Shobha ; Meanwhile Vikram silently listens everything with moist eyes and feels proud of Shobha for being honest to him 😭 ; Vikram tells Shobha that he understands her and just to make her feel light he jokes about how she should not call him Sir again but just Vikram and also she needs to suggest some more medicines for his hairfall problem ; Shobha gets emotional and asks Vikram why is he so nice and understanding that sometimes she starts feeling so small in front of him 😭 ; Shobha also feels guilty for continuing this friendship with him as she may not b worthy of it and thinks mayb they should end this friendship too which she does not deserve on which Vikram finally holds Shobhs's hand and tells her that "its not necessary that every relation should have a name especially when there is a connection of heart as Relations connected to heart has no name ; So from my side it mayb love but I accept that from your side it was always friendship ; Promise me Shobha that you will always remain in front of my eyes , we will remain friends forever but I always want u to remain in front of my eyes , with me " 😳 ; Hearing this Shobha gets emotional and hugs Vikram tightly and then thanks him for understanding her POV ; Vikram is happy that Shobha accepts their forever friendship while rest of the family members including Nani and Sharda r happy too ..

Garima brings both the kids Jiyu and Rehaan to Shobha ; Shobha hugs both her kids happily while Vikram stands behind with a smile watching them both ... Episode ends here (I think this was the best possible end show can get as Shobha's priorities always were with her kids .. so overnight marriage would hv looked like a compromise from Shobha ... Vikram will always remain her friend but in future u never know if she has a change of heart after few yrs , that will b left to our imagination I guess 😃)

Thank you all for appreciating my updates 🤗... Really enjoying Updating for this show .. Please Do hit the like Button if u hv liked my updates for this show 😳

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Swetha-Sai thumbnail
^ Beautiful update by u, Gags! 👏🤗
IMO, I didn't like this ending at all.. I excepted ViBha wedding.. 😭 coz 2nd happy marriages, 2nd chance at life.. do happen in shows like Kora kagaz, NBTNMKK, etc..'''
Apurva was exceptional as Vicky / Vikram throughout this show! 👏⭐️

Edited by -Swetha- - 9 years ago
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Jyo,
Beautiful show as real as it can get .. Loved Apurva as Vikram Ahuja !! Brilliant performance & his love for Shobha is one of a kind!
Hope one day Shobha will looks Vikram as her life partner .. At present this is a universal happy ending n beyond for two individuals who go along the journey together as friends & for her love ...
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thank you JD for providing us updates loved them. Such a different kind of ending... but it was realistic to the situation. :)
resistor thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the WU 😊 this show has been one of its kind and not to mention beautiful at the same time. I kind of expected this end since Shobha never showed any signs of love for Vikram. Her priorities were, are and always will be her kids. Moreover the title of the show itself hints that ViBha's relationship is different. Throughly enjoyed Apurva's performance as Vikram, no need to say that he was exceptional 👏! Will really miss Apurva and Vibha's unique friendship 😊
goofyCat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
This is the first time I am posting in this forum.. But I have watched ADHY from the starting and I liked the show very much.

I wasn't aware that yesterday's was the last episode of the show!! 😲

Though I never expected Shobha to immediately jump into a new marriage, I didn't expect a hanging end.. I was sure that there will be one more episode today

Felt it was hurried in last 2-3 episodes.

Anyways, the good part was Vikram and Shobha will stay friends forever and they will be there for each other when they need each others support.
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Thanks Guys for Appreciating my Updates 😃...This is the best possible end show can get since Shobha always saw Vikram like a friend .. mayb after few yrs she will start loving him too , thats left to our imagination ...

Vikram on the other hand was a true example of what selfless love is all about .. a gem of a person 👍🏼
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: jyoti06

Thanks Guys for Appreciating my Updates 😃...This is the best possible end show can get since Shobha always saw Vikram like a friend .. mayb after few yrs she will start loving him too , thats left to our imagination ...

Vikram on the other hand was a true example of what selfless love is all about .. a gem of a person 👍🏼

You worth it.😃
Agreed, Shobha always saw him as a friend and a boss, hence this was the most realistic end to the story. Who knows, in future Shobha will move on in her life with Vikram. This is how real life goes on. Every relationship takes its own time.

True, the selfless and unexpecting love from Vikram is another example that Love is so beautiful. Its not necessary that if you love other person, then that person will also start loving you.
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thanks for the last update jyo
It was a show which had real aspects though I had expecyed a wedding

Anyway I want to see appurva again

and hope to see all you guys on another forum
Millerrr88 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

thanks...i'm glad it ended that way too...hopefully in the future, she changed her mind 😉