Is the Precap hinting this

sanjana thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Shobha said that she can't marry because legally the divorce is yet to take place and the CVs
wanted to create suspense.
I know am being over optimistic. what to do Dil hai ke mantha nahin.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Could be the reason from her side she had signed the papers & set free herself .. Or she always used to say that she wore the mangalsutra for the sake of kids .. N only when she letgo of it she will free herself from her previous attachment of marriage .,

A wonderful man like Vikram who has been her pillar of strenght who loves her so deeply & is so dignified & wishes to give her happiness a woman cannot be that heartless to say NO as much as I have studied Shobha's charcater a valid reasoning from the heart is very much needed & the whole family & friends who have seen his love & know he genuienly wishes to marry her & give a family of togetherness..

Hope for the best as just being friends has its own stand yet society has seen this relationship gone beyond that & more as they see them projecting as being a couple in ' married' or ' parenting ' terms at mant stages reflecting in the journey till now unknowinglly..

I truly pray for a miracle & she gave a pause in her sentence to continue & hope an Happy Ending for her Vikram Sir with his Shobha...
sanjana thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Shanti for joining in the optimism band. Actually I was wishing for too much that one episode fully dedicated for happy Vibha family. But the CVs are not that good. They want to give evil the more space but atleast the character like Vikram shouldn't have the disappointment. It would be nice if they show with some hope that once the legal papers get done they can get married. Though it is just a show I am so attached to the character Vikram.
Millerrr88 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I can agree with her...till she is divorced then she can 😉