Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smileysmi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Recap :

Rey was highly pissed off with gang's this prank. He has understood kriya's dislike on girl's advances towards boys. The talk they had in the morning, after tara's incident, clearly stated she doesn't like all this.

Kriya ignored everything and started arranging food on dining table one by one. Rey nervously went towards her to help her take the dish to dining table, as soon as rey stretched his hand to take the next dish, kriya flinched and moved back. She didn't looked at rey or any one. She was looking down. Everyone felt bad for talking all that on rey.

Part 22:

Vishaka who was getting irritated with all this prank of boys, got down from the kitchen slab,

Vishaka : kriya let them do it. Boys hardly take initiative in kitchen matter. So today if they want to do it, let them. Tum chalo mere sath. Tumne swayam ke ghar nahi dekhi na abhi tak. Come let me give you the tour.

Saying that vishaka dragged kriya out of kitchen and away from everyone. She showed kriya the whole bungalow and finally took her to the backyard swimming pool. Vishaka has been observing kriya since she dragged kriya out of kitchen, kriya was still upset but trying to behave normal forgetting everything. So she makes kriya to sit with her at the end of swimming pool, putting their legs in water.

Vishaka : you know kriya, don't think that I am just saying to pacify you or something but I don't speak nonsense or fake words to make someone feel better. So if you are really not in a mood to go inside, I would like to talk to you for some time.

Kriya was confused. Why vishaka is saying all this?

Kriya : sure vishaka. You know what? I needed this girls space. I have grown up with my friends group. I was missing it. It gives me peace because I am so used to it.

Vishaka : yeah. Like I am used to the boys group here? They are everything for me. I never felt a need to have a girl as friend.

Kriya looks at her few seconds then says "really? I mean yeah, boys or girls, if they are true friends then nothing matters but really you don't have any friends who are girls?"

Vishaka: no. Never felt like to have one. I some time doubt, am I really a girl or (winks) you know?

With that kriya and vishaka burst out laughing.

Vishaka : you know these boys treat me like I am a boy like them, so I never feel odd with them. And trust me kriya I hate most of the girls and girly activities like spending time on make-up or shopping or painting nails with so much patience etc. I am a free bird and unless and until Bharat doesn't find anything wrong in what I do, I don't feel I am doing something wrong or abnormal.

Kriya : Bharat?

Vishaka : yeah. Oh you don't know? Me and Bharat stay together. Since childhood.

Kriya : oh okay. (She didn't ask anything further because she doesn't wants to come to any conclusion on vishaka without knowing anything properly)

Vishaka(after a minute of silence): you know what kriya? After these boys, only sharon and you were the people who didn't ask anything when I said me and Bharat stay together.

Kriya : may be because we know the value of such bondings better.

Vishaka : "such bondings" means?

Kriya : means without any blood relation, giving all the support and being with each other in every stage of life. You know what vishaka, we are actually blessed to have such people in our life, who are ready to do anything for us though they are not our relatives or siblings.

Vishaka : hmm true. (Vishaka knew everything about kriya as swayam always talked about kriya so she understood what kriya is referring here)

After a minute of silence.

Vishaka : I was 9 years old when my mom dad passed away in an bus accident. My parents were school teachers. Our distance relatives sent me to orphanage saying they can't keep me as they are also middle-class people struggling to give their kids good education. I don't blame them. They said "this is the best orphanage, we have enquired about it." And they didn't take any money from whatever my parents jobs could give after their death and even some insurance my parents did. My relatives opened a bank account and kept all the money there and gave those details to orphanage head. She was such a genuine sweetheart, she didn't touch a single rupee from that account knowing it's my parent's hard earned money. Then after 7-8 months bharath joined me in orphanage. He had only father who died with some heatlh issue. Bharat's dad was a mechanic and owned a huge garage where 9-10 people worked for him. After his death, the garage workers searched a better place for Bharat and came to know about the orphanage so they sent Bharat there but they promised Bharat and orphanage head that every month, they will give the collection from garage and till Bharat becomes mature enough to take decision of his own, they will work for the garage like before so that Bharat should get some money to lead his life and they would only take their salaries like before.

Kriya : wow see again we are blessed to get such wonderful people around us who are ready to do whatever they can.

Vishaka : hmm true. Me and Bharat were the only kids in orphanage who never used to play with other kids and sit alone. That sitting alone only made us friends. Then we started playing together, only two of us. Started studying together, spending all the time together. Within no time we became inseparable. Then when we turned 15 years old, as per orphanage rules, we were called and informed about our exit from orphanage after 3 years. It's basically a small meeting where they say we have to leave the orphanage when we turn 18years old. And if any of us had any money left from our family, they give the details of that too so that we can plan for our future and further studies. That time only I came to know that I have plenty of money to complete my studies. And Bharat's monthly garage income, a portion of it has been used every month for his fees as he gets monthly fair income from garage. Usually the orphanage don't use girl's money as the girl need it in emergency when she exits from orphanage. After few days, bharath suddenly asked me one day "vish, mere sath chalegi?". I asked him "of course but where?". Bharat said he doesn't want to wait till 3 years to leave the orphanage as we knew how everyone cry in orphanage if someone is leaving the orphanage, we witnessed it before, we too cried many times. So he wanted to leave the orphanage happily and be in touch with them always. Bharat said he wants to start going to garage to learn the work there, the mechanics work. And his plan was once he learn everything, may be within a year, he will search a better place for both of us and leave the orphanage promising to visit and be in touch with them always. I was hesitant. I wanted to go with him, of course but he spending money on everything was making me uncomfortable. So Bharat understood it and said "ok samaj gaya. I have a solution. You use your parents money for your education and other things I will take care of. Bolo manjoor?" And I agreed. So he started working and learnt everything pretty fastly. But we both waited till we turn 16, to tell about our decision to orphanage head. Then finally when we both turned 16, we informed the orpanage about our future plans and our decision. Our orphanage head said she will select the safe and best place for both of us to stay and help us settle in there. After 4 months she sent us to some PG where we both can share a room and the owner of PG was very sweet and like a strict mother. Then we both completed our studies along with working in garage. Yes i too joined the garage after couple of months, I found it's interesting work. I and Bharat together worked so hard that after completing MBA we extended it, made it a huge service center. Huh ..along with that we bought an apartment immediately after completing our graduation. We both stay there. We never thought of staying in different homes.

Kriya : you don't need to either. I mean you both came to this point together then what is the need to separate now.?

Vish : hmm. Yeah.

They again sit in silence for few minutes.

Vish : rey is not a flirt kriya.

Kriya : huh. What?

Vish : I said rey is not a flirt like boys were saying. Yes he flirts but only with those girls who don't take the flirting seriously. that too when we go for some parties or pubs. Not like he flirts all the time. It's just a time pass for him and he does it with only those girls who are also looking for such time pass in the party. Many times it happened that he didn't even know their names. So it's nothing. Don't take it so seriously kriya.

Kriya : I dont know vish. It's something I don't like. I mean flirting with your girlfriend or fiance is okay but other girls, I am really not comfortable with such acts.

Vish : okay. Forget this flirting part for some time and see what other good qualities he has and how wonderful person he is. And then think is it worth to get upset on this flirting thing, ignoring how wonderful person he is otherwise? And trust me kriya, he will not flirt with any other girl now onwards.

Kriya : means? I mean how can you say that?

Vish : oh kriya rey is a person who can give up on anything to keep his dear ones happy. If he finds anything about him is bothering his closed ones, he will give up on that thing without even second thought.

Kriya : you really think so? Will he give up on flirting? ... For me?

Vish : you bet. But yeah I can't assure you that he will stop flirting with you too. (Winks at kriya)

Kriya smiles and blushes.

Vish : tho chale? All must be waiting for us.

Kriya whispers thank you to vishaka and then they get back to the living room joking normally. Kriya liked vishaka that day just like how she likes her friends group in bangaluru.

The boys who were nervously waiting for kriya and vishaka, smile seeing both girls coming and laughing on something.

Kriya : sorry hum dono ne kuch jada hi time liye. Baat karte karte waqt ka pata hi nahi chala. (Looking at everyone)

Nanu : that's fine kriya. You are liking here that's what important for us. Chalo let's have dinner.

All sat and boys silently thanked vishaka who winked at them indicating everything is fine now. All the boys made rey and kriya to sit opposite to each other, facing each other on dining table. Kriya didn't look at rey since she came back with vishaka so rey was still nervous.

Kriya looks at all the dishes and grins at swayam because he had prepared all her favorites. All south indian dishes. Except nanu payal swayam vicky and kriya, others were not even getting what kind of dishes are they. Rey was looking at all of them, confused where to start and what to take first. Kriya observed this and took all the dishes one by one and served rey, explaining about the dishes to others who were also confused.

Rey : thanks (smirking because kriya very cleverly served him in front of everyone without getting teased by anyone as she made them concentrate on what she is saying about the dishes)

Kriya blushes and warns through her eyes only to which rey grins. Finally everything is back to normal between them. All had dinner with pulling each other's legs and boys sharing their some funny incidents to kriya. It was desert time, everyone settled in living area. Nanu and payal sat separately talking about their business matters.

Swayam : let me bring desert guys.

Kriya : swayu tum baito I will bring the desert. Tum thak gaye honge.

Swayam gives a side hug to her and says "thanks kriya."

Kriya goes to kitchen. Vicky says " rey ja na kriya ki help kar. Itne logo ki desert akeli layegi kya? Ja". Rey blushes and left to kitchen.

Kriya was searching for bowls,

Rey : here are they let me get them for you. (Saying that rey fetches bowls from the rack and place them in front of kriya on kitchen slab)

Kriya without looking at rey, starts serving kheer on all the bowls. Her hands were little shaking and she was very nervous. She didn't understand why but rey's presence was making her nervous. Rey could also understand that, who was observing her keenly. Finally couldn't control himself from asking her

Rey : kriya tum...

Kriya startled at his voice and dropped the serving spoon from her hand. Rey was little taken back from this reaction of her. He turns kriya towards her and cups her face

Rey : kriya kya hua? Mujse itna kyun darr rahe ho?

Kriya removes rey's hands cupping her face, and keeps her head on his chest, fisting his shirt with her hands. She was still little nervous but didn't know the reason.

Rey didn't ask her further and hugs her gently. He wanted her to open up by herself. Finally after a minute,

Kriya : don't flirt with anyone now onwards. Please. I don't like it.

Rey : sure (without even taking a second to think)

Kriya moves away slowly and adjusting her hair behind her ears,

"I don't know rey why I was nervous few minutes back. But..I ..no..i mean.." (she was confused, she didn't know about what her confusion is)

Rey understanding her mental struggle says "that's ok kriya I can understand"

"Thanks"

"No problem. I know my presence achhe achho ko nervous bana deti hai" (and winks at her)

Kriya putting hands on her hips " really? Abhi tho you have agreed to stop flirting rey. It's not even 2 minutes"

Rey scratching his head and blushing asks "I can't even flirt with you? "

Kriya too blushes at his cute expression and diverting the topic says "help me to serve the dish."

While having desert, payal announces

Payal : tomorrow I am throwing a small party to welcome kriya. Only all of us and mine and papa's(nanu) close friends.

Everyone becomes excited. Kriya was hesitant

Kriya : iski kya jaroorat hai. Seriously it's not needed.

Before payal or nanu could say anything,

Rey : why? I only came to bangaluru for two days but still you people arranged a nice party to welcome me. Why can't we celebrate your arrival to Mumbai?

Kriya didn't know what to reply.

Everyone started talking about party preparations. Rey was continuously staring at kriya. She was again nervous feeling his stares which didn't go unnoticed by rey. He knew something has changed today between him and kriya. Their equation has changed. Kriya has changed today towards rey. A better change. A positive change. What amused him the most was, without their much involvement, these changes happened between them today.

I know this update is a crap. Will try to cover it in next update. . Sorry.

sowiee thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Worth waiting... Superb update diii...
Like the bond between visakha and kriya...
Aww kriya is nervous!!!!!!!
Cute scene between rey and kriya...
Yayayyy its party timeeeπŸ˜›πŸ‘
shwetaphadke thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Nice one...vishaka n kriya talk ws awesm...update soon...😊
LoveArsh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
amazing update,loved it loved vishaka n kriya bonding do cont soon n thnks for the pm 😊
shakz_KR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice update
love vishaka & kriya talk & their new bonding...
wauh vishaka & bharat story was cute...
luv d kr scene & kriya nervousness was lol...
wow 4 kriya welcome party...
yuppi
But
this time kr scenes were less so small comment & only nice pout :@

shivi_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Res...
Unres..

Loved d update...😊

Vishaka Handle The whole situation cleverly...πŸ‘

Vishaka and bharat's story was so cute...😊

Aww kriya served Rey without being teased by anyone...πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

and the last kitchen scene was superb...😳

Rey "I can't flirt with u also" was cute...😳

Thanks 4 d PM...
Edited by shivi_17 - 9 years ago
sana2c thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
cute update..
loved bharat nd vishaka story..its a cute one..
vishaka nd kriya talks were really sweet..
update soon...
khushiarsha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey
amazing update
loved vish and kriya convo
bharat and vish story is cute and sweet
rey and kriya are back to normal
loved it
luvuKR thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awsum update..i liked kria and vishaka's part bt i wish dere was lil more part on kriyaansh...bt anyways..i luvd d ending..nyc that dere relationship is changing fr d gud..
thnx fr d pm..update soon:)
Edited by luvuKR - 9 years ago
dancersqueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
awesome update...loved the bond between vish and kria...update soon...