Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: archisha06

Res..

Frst of all congrats frnd new threadπŸ˜ƒ

N ya happy belated bdaeπŸ€—

May u get lots of happiness n success in lyf❀️

Exams gng on so wil cmt later..sorry:(

Thank uuu..
n no problem. ..all the very best for your exams. .
kriapatel thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
supab update I love it rey n kria ka possessiveness for each other tara ka incident was damn funny n last me jab rey was teasing kria wow but sw gussa hogayaa anyway I know koi bhi kria se jyada der gussa nai reh sakta
-Ocean.eyes- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
all i can say is i really missed reading this story
it still has its charms to keep you reading it again and again
fabulous update smi
i loved the possesive and protective type of rey
and how kriya manage to tell payal about being vocal of her feelings towards reys way of living

congrats for the new thread
thanks for the pm
smileysmi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Ocean.eyes-

all i can say is i really missed reading this story

it still has its charms to keep you reading it again and again
fabulous update smi
i loved the possesive and protective type of rey
and how kriya manage to tell payal about being vocal of her feelings towards reys way of living

congrats for the new thread
thanks for the pm

Omg kinjal u r back..
Missed u and ur reviews...
-Ocean.eyes- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: smileysmi

Omg kinjal u r back..
Missed u and ur reviews...

i hope i don't miss any update of this story 😊😳
Dead_Nightmare thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awwwssooomeee update lived it so much thanx for the update. loved it kriyansh bond
khushiarsha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
waiting for update... 😭
khushiarsha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
waiting for update... 😭😭
smileysmi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Recap :

Swayam : forget it kriya (trying to control his anger) by the way i was trying your number to invite you all for the dinner tonight.

Kriya too got disappointment in swayam's expression but when he invites for dinner

Kriya : sach? Wow I am coming to your house today?

Swayam not reacting to her excitement, turns to payal and Rey and invites them too.

Part 21:

Swayam then turning to kriya "I will leave now. See you in the evening". He was still upset with kriya. Sensing the same,

Payal: wait a minute swayam. Kriya don't you give him his lunch box.? You wanted to send it with rey but since swayam is here, you can give it to him directly.

Swayam : lunch box? He turns to kriya but this time kriya avoiding him, silently goes to kitchen to pack lunch for swayam.

Payal : come sit swayam. Yeah kriya has prepared lunch for you. She got up at 5.30 in the morning today to prepare lunch for you. I told her most of the times rey and you have lunch together so she was thinking to send lunch with rey today for you, as a surprise.

Swayam didn't say anything. He felt guilty for behaving so cold with kriya. Rey is observing each and every emotions on swayams face since he had come. The bonding swayam shares with kriya is clear to Rey now. Today rey didn't feel jealous but adored their bonding.

Kriya comes and gives the lunch box to swayam giving a small smile. And then went to pick up her plate, which is almost filled still. They had just started having breakfast, swayam came.

Payal : why are you taking your plate kriya? Breakfast nahi karni? She got it that kriya is upset.

Kriya : no mom. Not hungry. Baadme khalungi.

Swayam : muje company bhi nahi dogi?

Kriya : breakfast kar rahe ho?

Swayam : yeah hungry. And today I have very tight schedule so wanna have nice breakfast to keep me active.

That was swayam's way of saying sorry by doing what kriya likes. She always advices swayam to have nice food in the morning whenever he has lot of work load. Kriya understood it and grins at swayam. Finally both sat to have breakfast.

Kriya forgot rey and payal and every other thing and started her chatting with swayam.

Kriya : so what's your schedule for today?

Swayam : huh nothing much kriya. Two important meetings hai in the first half of the day. May be they will take 1-2 hours each. And then I have some homework to do on one of our very important client, as I have heard that some issues are going on in their company. So just to avoid consequences in later stage because of our company tie up with them. And then our internal status meeting with my few employees. I am planning to return home by 4.30-5 pm today. Khana jho banana hai(winking at kriya).

Kriya : can I come early to prepare food?

Swayam : thumhare hi ghar hai kriya. Whenever you want, you can come. But today I would like to cook myself. First time you are coming home.

Kriya smiles. Rey today really adored their bonding. The way swayam said his schedule was much shocking for rey because even they(swayam and rey) don't share that much information on their companies day to day activities. But with the ease swayam said everything was proof that this is nothing new for them.

Swayam : so what's your plan for today kriya?

Kriya : oh me and payal mom are going for shopping. (Kriya was very excited. The way she sang that sentence was the proof)

Swayam : cool. And haan mere wo dark grey formal trouser ke sath koi suitable shirt nahi hai. See if you can find something to pair with that trouser.

Kriya : sure. Dark grey right? I will check on shirts. Anything else you want?

Swayam : some semi formal half sleeves shirts. It's too hot now a days tho when I dont have any client meetings will wear half sleeves shirts.

Kriya : done. Aur kuch? Perfumes, ties or anything ?

Swayam : hmm not really. Ek wallet. Haan.

Rey : dude you are giving your shopping list to kriya? He finally asked. It was the limit. Rey never thought swayam is such a care free person and right now it was looking like swayam is younger brother to kriya not elder brother.

Payal shaking her head and smiling "this is nothing rey. No one can understand their bonding".

Kriya smiles and swayam says "so what rey? If she is going for shopping she always asks me if I want something and I tell her."

Rey : even then when she was in bengaluru?

Swayam : yup.

Rey : oh that's why most of the time when ask you where you bought it, you say it's from Bangalore, kriya bought it.

Swayam : exactly. Aur kaun hai in my life who can take care of such small-small needs of me.

Rey felt proud of kriya in that moment though swayam's tone became emotional. Payal and kriya became emotional at swayam's last sentence. To lighten the mood,

Kriya : haha swayuuu don't forget you have given me a credit card. You will regret for giving it to me very soon. Dheklena.

Swayam : jalli. For whom do I work idiot. Jo karna hai karo I won't regret giving you that credit card. Infact I will feel happy if you use it without any hesitation.

Rey : bas karo yaar aap dono. I can't digest. Trust me kriya, he (pointing at swayam) is someone else with you. I mean I never saw him so posessive and protective and most importantly he is talking like a carefree college boy. He never behaves like that with us. We never saw him like this.

Kriya : shut up rey. Najar na lagao uske happiness pe.

Rey : what? Are you serious? You believe in all those najar lagna and all?

Kriya : yes I believe. And...I don't like someone making fun of it. (Indirectly she said 'topic closed now')

Rey : fine..(irritating tone, fake one)

Payal smiles at this reaction of rey.

Rey after finishing his breakfast, asks kriya "and where is my lunch box?"

Payal was shocked because rey never took lunch box. He always preferred having outside food. Even whenever payal asked, he used to refuse saying he will have something from hotel. So she always sent lunch box for swayam only.

Kriya looked at him and grinned. She is happy that rey is asking for lunch box. Morning when she said to payal, she will pack lunch for both swayam and rey, payal said rey never takes lunch box. He loves to have outside food.

Swayam oblivious to payal and kriya's reaction to rey's request for lunch box says
Swayam : yeah kriya please iske lie bhi lunch pack karo. Otherwise he eats most of the food leaving me very little.

Payal was shocked again to this fact and asks "rey eats home made food, I mean I thought he loves eating hotel food right.? He always said the same whenever I asked"

Rey didn't say anything to it. He just left the dining table to fetch his laptop bag.

Swayam : mom he loves eating homemade food. Not the other way. He eats most of my lunch box. Specially when you have prepared something. Actually he orders lunch for him and then we share my lunch box and the ordered food because I know rey loves home cooked food.

Payal : but why does he refuses me whenever I ask him?

Swayam smiles at this question and replies "because he doesn't want to trouble you. He feels if he agree to take lunch box, you will spend most of the time in kitchen preparing variety of foods for him. Which he doesn't want."

Payal didn't get how to react to this.

Swayam again smiling says "mom he cares a lot about you. Yeah he doesn't expresses it openly but these are his way to caring you."

Kriya packs lunch box for rey too and when he comes down after taking his laptop bag, she gives it to him smiling brightly. She is happy because he asked her lunch box authoritatively. Rey to smiles at her saying thanks to her.

Payal and kriya did lots of shopping. They bought sarees for payal and some light jewelries to match with those sarees. Kriya bought shirts and wallet for swayam and couple of dresses for herself. It was around 4pm when payal and kriya thought to have some snacks as they forgot to have lunch in the excitement of shopping. Payal's cell rings, it was rey's call. She receives it

Payal : hello rey

Kriya looks at payal immediately.

Payal : don't ask rey. We did very nice shopping today. Now planning to have some snacks in food court here.

Payal : yeah kriya wants to buy few things so It will take half an hour for us that's it.

Payal : hmm if you want you can join us for snacks.

Payal : okay then. Bye.

Payal then looked at eager looks of kriya. It is clear that kriya wants to know what rey said. Understanding it,

Payal : he is coming in few minutes.

It is then kriya understood, how eagerly she was looking at payal to know what rey said. She blushes at her stupid reaction. Payal too notices it and smiles.

Payal and kriya just sat in food court, rey comes there. Kriya was actually shocked because it's hardly 5 minutes that payal said rey will come and he is there already.

Rey : hey

Kriya : how come you reached here within few mins.?

Rey chuckled and said "how much time it will take to reach next building kriya?"

Waiter comes then and they order snacks.

Kriya : you mean...your office building is next to this mall?

Kriya didn't know that.

Rey : yup. And the opposite building of this mall is, swayam's company.

Kriya : what? Really? (She is excited to know all this) I mean you both, I mean both of your companies are so close?

Rey : yup. That's why i and swayam have lunch together most of the days.

Kriya : wow. Cool. That's really awesome.

They then had snacks telling rey what all they bought. Payal and kriya were so excitedly explained everything they bought. Rey is happy because for the first time his mom is so happy and excited. All thanks to kriya he thought. Payal observing the way rey looking at kriya, who is still busy in observing each corner of food court eagerly.

Payal : rey what else work you have at office today?

Rey : hmm? (Looks at payal diverting his eyes from kriya) ahh nothing much mom. Few files to review and sign that's it. Swayam ke yahan jana hai so finished my work early today.

Payal : hmmm then why don't you accompany kriya for her shopping now.? I will go and finish the work. Anyhow I needed to visit office to sign some papers so I will handle the other things too.

Rey smiles and agreed. Both kriya and rey got it that payal is giving them opportunity to spend some time together to understand each other. So payal left after having snacks.

Rey : so mam, kahan jana hai next?

Kriya said her list so that rey can suggest her the shops because she is new to the place. Rey took her to couple of shops and they bought all the things kriya wanted. It took hardly 30-40 mins for them. Now they are planning to return to rey's office as his car is parked there only. They decided to go home first to freshen up and then go to swayam's house. Payal has told them, she will directly go to swayams place from office.

Kriya : rey?

Rey : hmm?

Kriya : wo..don't you want to buy anything for yourself? Like shirts or something.? You know I bought few shirts for swayam in a showroom here, they have very nice collections.

Rey guessed that kriya liked something for him. She wants to buy them. So to confirm his guess, he says "sure. Let's go then"

Kriya became very excited and nervous at the same time. Rey observed it. He let her take him to the showroom and when they enter there, kriya directly dragged rey to one particular set of shirts section. She took out a dark maroon colored shirt within a second and holding it asks eagerly "how's it?"

Rey's guess was confirmed. She wanted to buy this shirt for him but was hesitating.

Rey : wow it's nice. Taking it from her, he holds it infront of him and looks at side mirror saying "cool. I will take it"

Kriya beamed at this. She grins and take him to couple more shirts section as if she has already selected them for rey. Rey without any hesitation took all of them. And now he got it that why his mom and swayam likes kriya to select things for them. Her selection is too good. She looks for color combination and style both while selecting. Then kriya dragged rey to goggles section and picked one particular shades and showed to rey as if again she selected it before only. Rey wore it and this time he didn't looks at the mirror but turning to kriya says "nice right? I didn't have this shade. Liked it". They took all of them and went to pay for them. Kriya kept all of them for billing and when the person on billing counter said the total amount, kriya opened her bag to take her card to pay but she hesitates and stops. Rey observed all this and waits. When the person again said the total amount rey said "what? Kriya pay the bill. Are you expecting me to pay? You selected all of them madam so you pay the bill. I love gifts you know (and winks at her)". Kriya happily pays the bill.

While walking towards car parking of rey's office,

Rey : kriya now you got my size, you can buy anything for me whenever you like something.

Kriya nods indicating 'okay'. She is happy that rey liked her selections. They went home to freshen up. After half an hour rey was waiting in living room for kriya to come down. Rey was checking mails in his phone when someone taps his shoulder. He knew it's kriya, he turns towards her and looks at her from head to toe slowly then looking at her smiles. It was an appreciating smile. Kriya was looking stunning in combination of white, black and red anarkali. She wore very minimum accessories to go with her attire. He loved her dressing sense.

He hardly looked or had flirt with girls in traditional dresses. It's not that he doesn't like girls who are in traditional dresses but he never paid attention to them.

Ride to swayams place was silent as kriya was eagerly looking out of the window. It's a new place for her. She was excited to watch it. Rey didn't disturb her. He himself had a smile on his face looking at kriya's excitement.

Once they entered the house, payal nanu and the gang (vishaka bharath amar vicky and neil) started laughing looking at rey. Rey just glares at them irritated. Because kriya was coming holding her handbag and rey behind her holding all the shopping bags, which she bought for swayam.

Kriya took blessings from nanu and asks where is swayam to which nanu said he is in kitchen preparing dinner for everyone. She felt bad for swayam and went to kitchen to help him.

Rey to followed her. Kriya tiptoe towards swayam and standing just behind him, shouts "bhowww". Swayam startled at this sound throws the spoon in the air which he was holding. Rey shakes his head smiling at kriya's antics. Swayam placing a hand on his heart

"Kriya yaar maar daloge ek din tum muje. Har baar yahi karti ho and every time I let you succeed in this huh. Not fair yar"

Kriya laughs at him holding her tummy. Once again rey lost in her laugh. Such a beautiful scene he thought.

Kriya : sorry. Sorry. Next time will try to control scaring you.

Swayam shakes his head smiling, resuming stirring the dish.

Kriya : waise kya bana rahe ho? Main kuch karu?

Swayam : no yaar. You are guest of honor today. Let me cook myself. Next time se kitchen mein enter hi nahi hoonga main. You cook all by yourself.

Kriya : done. Atleast food arrange tho kar sakti hoon na main dining table pe? Ya phir wo bhi mana hai guest of honor se.?

She was irritated because she didn't like swayam cooking everything and she can't help him.

Swayam : sure. So how was your day?

Rey : swayam tumhe yahi question mili puchne ke lie? She will now starts with her shopping experience. I don't know what pleasure ladies get in shopping so much.

Kriya : haha. Very funny.

Swayam : rey it's not the case with kriya. She most of the time spends time on buying things for others than for herself. Everyone gives their list knowing how perfectly she selects everything. (He said it proudly)

Rey too agreed it silently without voicing it out because whatever shirts or glasses kriya selected for rey are too perfect for him. Its clear that she buys things for everyone based on their complexion and personality so that they suit the person in stylish way.

The gang enters at that time in kitchen.

Vicky : swayam I am hungry. Cook fast

Swayam : bhukkad

Amar : vicky cooking is not so easy. It needs lot of patience.

Kriya : agreed

Vicky : whatever

All shakes their head at vicky's impatience.

Vishaka : waise party kitchen mein hai kya? The guest and host, even rey, all of you are hanging out here only.

Vicky and neil looked at each other. They got the perfect chance to take revenge against rey. With mischievous nod,

Vicky : wo kya tha dialogue? Haan(clearing his throat) "rey jahan rehta hai, party ka venue wahi ban jati hai" (dramatically)

All got this dialogue and vicky's intention except kriya. How can they miss such an golden opportunity. .

Rey who was sipping water, chokes and starts coughing. He too got that his friends will not spare him today. He nervously looks at kriya..

Kriya was confused by rey's reaction but vicky and neil cleared her confusion in next few minutes.

Neil : yeah yeah I remember that dialogue (with excitement). Who was she? (As if remembering someone's name) annn I think Taniya...no sonia..no yar..

Bharat : nahi be wo tho MBA ke girls the jo rey pe lattu the. Ye tho few months back ki baat hai.

Rey looks at kriya nervously biting his nails. Kriya was not angry but shocked and then her expression turned into hurtful.

Vicky : yeah right. What was her name dude.. (scratching his head)

Neil : but kya sexy thi yar ye ladki. (dreaming expression)

Swayam : but utni hi chipku thi (swayam too joined the gang this time)

Bharat : haan wo tho hai. Rey ko tho chodti hi nahi thi.

Neil : yeah man. Rey ke sath jab bait thi tho aisa lagta as if she is sitting on his lap.

Ray hits his forehead at this comment. He already witnessed kriya's discomfort for girls such behavior with rey in the morning. The tara incident. He is worried now for kriya's reaction on all this.

Kriya ignored everything being said this time and started transferring food in serving bowls to arrange them on dining area.

Vicky : I got it. Her name was...(he looked at all friends n then at rey who was so nervous and then looked at kriya but as soon as he looked at her expression, he got it that she is hurt by all these comments on rey. He also observed her discomfort too. He knows kriya since quite time now as he started visiting bangaluru with swayam since a year)

Neil : Sunaina

Vicky hussed everyone signalling by putting finger on his mouth. Swayam immediately looked at kriya when he saw vicky looking at her. Swayam too got that kriya is hurt not angry on rey. They all planned a prank to make her angry on rey but the plan went in wrong direction.

Rey was highly pissed off with gang's this prank. He has understood kriya's dislike on girl's advances towards boys. The talk they had in the morning, after tara's incident, clearly stated she doesn't like all this.

Kriya ignored everything and started arranging food on dining table one by one. Rey nervously went towards her to help her take the dish to dining table, as soon as rey stretched his hand to take the next dish, kriya flinched and moved back. She didn't looked at rey or any one. She was looking down. Everyone felt bad for talking all that on rey.

meghzzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
res
unres

me first... πŸ₯³

awesum update di... πŸ‘
kriyam bonding is so good... It seems like that of real brother n sis...πŸ‘πŸΌ
Kriya n rey's mom's bonding is also good...
Rey'r mom leaving kriyansh alone for sometime so that they can spend some time with eachother, was so good of her... πŸ‘πŸΌ
Kriyansh moments were bliss...

Vicky... 😑 idiot...😑
wth he did... 😑 kria got upset frm rey... πŸ˜”
bt m waiting for nxt update as we'll get again manofying rey... 😈 I guess... πŸ˜‰

all in all it was a Beautiful update... πŸ‘
update fast...
N update last benchers too... .
Edited by --megs_arsha-- - 9 years ago