KR SS: Maine pyaar kiya #2 updtd pt27 on Pg68(12/29) - Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sana2c thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
waiting for d update...wen r u doing...
smileysmi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sana2c

waiting for d update...wen r u doing...

Sorry dear I was so busy in shifting. We moved to different apartment on Saturday.
So busy in setting things dear..but trust me 80% of the update is done long back only..
I just want to add one more scene to it which is very imp turnin the story..but not getting time to start with that part.
I just want to initiate the new twist in the story..which u guys will hate for sure...haha
will try n update by the end of tomorrow. ..
sorry once again for the delay
smileysmi thumbnail

Thank you so much dear πŸ€—
shivi_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Belated Happy Birthday.. :D
sorry i know its late but still.. :p

waiting 4 d update...
sowiee thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Belated Happie bday diii...may all ur wishes come true..n we r waiting for ur update..watever may b the twist..for sure we will like itπŸ˜‰
smileysmi thumbnail

Originally posted by: sowiee

Belated Happie bday diii...may all ur wishes come true..n we r waiting for ur update..watever may b the twist..for sure we will like itπŸ˜‰

Thank you so much. .
smileysmi thumbnail

Originally posted by: shivi_17

Belated Happy Birthday.. :D
sorry i know its late but still.. :p

waiting 4 d update...

Thank you dear. .
-Baatcutter- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
happy bday didi
i no its late :(
smileysmi thumbnail
sorry guys for the delay again. Actually I moved to different apartment couple of days back so was busy in shifting. Here is the next update.

Recap :

Kriya : mm.. wo.. then suddenly kriya watches something and says angrily "what the hell are you doing?"

Part : 20

Rey immediately turns to kriya and then at the person where kriya'z furious eyes are on. To control the situation,

Rey : kriya she is (kriya cuts his sentence)

Kriya : what do you think you were doing? Haan? Yeh kya kar rahi thi tum?

Rey again tries to control kriya. He hasn't seen kriya so furious.

Rey : kriya yeh (again kriya doesn't let him complete the sentence)

Kriya : main tumse kuch puch rahi hoon? (Literally shouted)

It was then rey observed the other girl blushing looking at rey or his half naked body. Rey immediately takes the shirt and starts wearing. And he understood why kriya is angry on that girl. If it was in any other situation, rey would have teased kriya calling it as her jealous but here the situation is totally different. Whatever it is, by the look of kriya, it is clear that she will not let the matter go so easily this time. So just to rescue the third person between him and kriya, he thought of interrupting kriya

Rey : kriya she is Tara. She ahh (hell he is nervous in front of furious kriya)

Kriya : I know (it was sharp reply)

Rey gulps at her answer and it is now necessary to control the situation otherwise kriya will kill tara today.

Rey (clearing his throat) : tara kya kar rahe the tum yahan?

Tara blushed in retun again shyly looking at him. Kriya'z self control crossed it's limit at that reaction of tara.

Kriya : look at her (pointing at her). She is behaving as if she is your newlywed wife.

Rey was shocked at kriya's comment and shouts "what?"

Kriya : aur nahi tho kya rey. She is blushing looking at you and you, what were you doing, openly showing off your ...argghh (she fists her hands in the air)

Rey looking at kriya's frustrated state, got more nervous. So ignoring her glares, he turns to tara who definitely not looking happy at the way kriya reacting.

Rey : tara tum yeh kya kar rahe the? Haan?

Before tara could say anything,

Kriya : yeah ask her. Muje tho koi jawab nahi de rahi yeh "Tumhari tara". (Pressing at last two words)

Rey shakes his head at her comment murmuring "unbelievable".

Rey : yes tara. Chup kyun ho ab, bolo? (In more strict voice, which definitely irked her ego)

Tara (throwing the thing in her hand on the floor furiously) : wahi kar rahi thi jo karne aayi thi (looking at kriya, though the question was asked by rey)

Which made kriya and rey too angry.

Rey : tara out from here right now. (He didn't like the way she is glaring back at kriya) jao yahan se. Abhi. (In commanding tone)

Tara : sorry. Jo kaam karne aayi thi wo main karke jaungi.

This time kriya doesn't say anything to her. She looks at rey as if expecting him to handle "his tara".

Rey : maine kaha jao yahan se tara. You are disturbing me. Muje ready hona hai office ke liye.

Tara staring at kriya with anger left the room. Kriya too was glaring at tara with so much irritation. Once tara was gone rey clears his throat to get kriya's attention who was still looking at tara going. Kriya now was highly pissed off and upset. Even rey was upset with the whole situation. When finally kriya looks at him,

Rey : good morning, he just wanted to lighten kriya's mood so started with normal conversation but to kriya it was whole of a different thing.

Kriya felt guilty for ruining morning atmosphere of the house. She sadly goes and sits on rey's bed and says "what is good in this morning? I ruined the morning".

Rey too goes and sits next to kriya and says "who said you ruined the morning? Hell it was something adventurous scene for me"

"Hawww. Rey you are making fun of me?"

"Haha I don't have that much guts right now. I was so nervous to face you when you were furious kriya. I saw you getting furious first time."

"Sorry rey but I am not regretting for getting furious on your tara (again pressing last two words)"

"Ann aan, first of all stop calling her "my tara". For god sake kriya she is a maid and if she was drooling at me, it was not my fault"

"I agree but rey when you come out from bathroom you should see if anyone is there in your bedroom. How can you stand infront of her like...like..like...that?(in low tone) Any girl will drool if you exhibit your well built body"

(Rey smiles at her comment) "well I will take it as a compliment. So thanks. But kriya I daily come out of bathroom like that after taking bath. And tara, I think she saw me like this before as well"

"What? Since how long it's going on? And how you be so cool with it?"

"What do you mean by 'since how long'? Since tara has started working here, she comes to clean my room at this time always. And what's wrong kriya? I never paid attention to her. If she stares at me, it's not my problem"

"Really now rey? If your house's male maid like maali or gate keeper looks 'like that' at me when I am exercising or after coming out from bathroom taking bath, in my bathrobe, will it be okay to you?"

Rey gets angry at this question and he gets up and says "what? Shut up kriya. No one will stare you when you are..you are...I mean when they are not supposed to look at you. I will make sure of that..got it?"

"Why? Why does it bothers you now rey?" (But kriya liked rey's this possessive tone. She loved it)

"Kriya you are a girl. I wont tolerate if someone lays bad looks on you. Your dignity is my responsibility now"

Kriya smiles at him. She just adored rey in that moment.

"What? Why are you smiling now?"

" nothing. You looked cute when you said those words"

Rey smiles shaking his head "cute? Madam I always got compliments like 'hot' 'handsome' 'sexy' 'smoking hot' etc. You are the first one complimenting me as 'cute'"

"Hmm may be. Or may be you never showed this 'cute' side of yours to anyone before"

Rey got her point and yes she was 100% true. He never was this much possessive about anyone before. He too whispers 'may be' sitting next to her again.

After few moments of silence, kriya clears her throat and says " only girls won't have dignity rey, boys too have. And I don't like if anyone one stares like that at any of my family members when they are changing dress or getting ready. When swayam comes to Bangalore, I always made sure the maid doesn't enter into his room in the morning when he is getting ready"

Rey now got her point and also understood why she was that furious at tara.

Rey : I will make sure this won't repeat again. Promise. And sorry for being careless to notice tara's stares all these days.

Kriya again loved his way of understanding her point of view and adopting it in his own way.

Kriya : thanks. But rey.. woo (she was highly nervous and guilty now)

"What kriya? Bolo"

"Wo rey..wo main..I mean. ."

"Kriya what's the matter? It's okay tell me. You can say anything to me..bolo kriya"

"Wo rey..ahh..even I..I was ...alsoo..huh..I mean main bhi aapko..dekh..rahi thi"

Rey without any teasing or laughing says " you have all the right to stare at me..in fact 'only you have the right to stare at me like that'"

Both looks at each other forgetting everything. One is trying to see the same emotions on other's face, and the other one is trying to accept the real meaning of those two sentences. Their trance broke when payal calls them for breakfast.

Rey : mom

Kriya : hmm

Again they sit in silent for few minutes not getting what to say next and not wanting to leave the place. Both were nervous and looking away, trying to find a reason to talk or topic to talk. After couple of long moments when they fail to find any topic, both turned towards the other at the same time and says "okay then. ..".. they understood the situation and smiles at themselves. .

"Okay then rey you get ready, I will go"

"Hmm. I will be there in few minutes"

Kriya left reys room.

~~~~~~~~~~~

At dining table,

Rey : good morning mom.

Payal : good morning rey. See kriya, this is how our routine is. I can't even get to see my son in the morning till breakfast time.

Rey : mom (in a complaining tone)

Kriya : it's your fault mom. If you wanted, you would've changed it long back (says with smile, very casually so that payal shouldn't get hurt)

Rey : come on kriya

Payal : you are right beta. I think I gave him lot of freedom since childhood that's why my son behaves as if he has brought up in abroad, not in India. Too independent.

Rey : mom nothing like that. Why suddenly you have problem with my life style?

Payal : I don't have any issues with your life style rey. It's just that ki...ki..huh forget it..

Rey shakes his head at his mom's failed attempt to express something and continue with his breakfast like his mom..but kriya who is observing the scene very keenly couldn't stop herself,

Kriya : this is the problem mom. It's where you are making mistake. Infact you both are at fault (pointing the spoon in her hand at both rey and payal)

Both payal and rey looked at each other and then at kriya

Kriya : lack of communication. Not expressing anything freely to each other. I don't understand what's stopping you mom. Tell your son whatever is the matter mom. Then only he can understand how you feel about him in different situations. You dont express anything mom so he is taking you for granted. It's not his fault. Because he doesn't know what you exactly want from him or how you exactly want him to lead his life.

Rey looks at his mom. Payal was silent then after few seconds says "you are right kriya but it's too late. I should have started giving opinions on his lifestyle when he was in school and his whole life style was changing day by day. My insecurities never allowed me to stop him or say him anything those days so now it's too late I guess"

Rey : no mom. You can say anything at any point of time. I will consider each and every advice of you. I didn't know mom you don't like the way I am. (He was hurt..very badly.. the way her mom was saying against his lifestyle)

Kriya and payal(at the same time) : shut up rey.

Kriya : are you mad ?

Payal : who said I dont like you? What we both meant was there are few things in life rey which keeps the kids to connect to their family and their roots strongly. And it's parent's responsibility to keep on telling one by one whenever the situation is right. Or at least when our children doing something different than our family culture, explain them and bring them back on track. Believe it or not rey, this whole process eventually makes parents and children's bonding strong. I never attempted anything till now. I never tried to explain you anything when you were doing things which i dont like..yeah except for crying in front of your dad's photo, complaining him that if he was alive he should've stopped you.

Rey : why only dad? Mom you would've also done that? You have all rights too mom.

Payal : I know. .I know rey..but I was insecure. I only have you in my life rey. I was worried if I stop you doing something or restrict you to do something, you may end up feeling if your dad was alive you would've had all the freedom.

Rey : no mom. I can never think like that.

Kriya : abhi bhi time hai mom (in a teasing tone. Because rey and payal were in the verge of breaking down emotionally and kriya didn't like this so just to lighten the situation) in fact this is the right chance. Tell him mom(looking at rey ) that he should stop showing of his muscles, stop partying late night, stop flirting with girls (with stern tone), and..anddd let me think ...

Payal and rey smiles at her..

Rey : they are sounding your demands more than mom's..(how can he let go such an golden opportunity to tease kriya)

Payal too joined rey and said "exactly".

Kriya : wh..what? Why should I demand something from you..? I was just telling generally(concentrating on her plate and not looking at rey or payal)

Rey : really? Oh yeah show off se yaad aya..mom tell tara to

Payal : I told her to clean your room 1st thing in the morning when she comes. When you will be gone out for gym.

Kriya : sorry mom wo

Payal : no no kriya.. I completely agree with you. When she came complaining about the situation to me, I understood. I don't know how I missed such an regular act of her since all these days..

At that time swayam enters there.

Payal : swayam? Good morning

Rey : good morning swayam. Aaja breakfast karte hai

Swayam ignores both of them, before kriya could also wish him good morning,

'Where is your phone kriya?'

'Phone? I think it's in my room only'

'Wow yahan aate hi tumhare sare aadatein hi badal gaye? Your phone will be always with you right?'

'wo I had put it on charger and I forgot to check it later'

'Forgot kriya? I have been trying your number since morning. You are so much busy that you forgot to msg me or call me in the morning like always?'

Rey was taken back by swayam's such possessive behavior towards kriya. Swayam is always known for his patience and maturity but today for the first time rey is seeing swayam demanding for something so seriously.

Kriya : nahi..woh. I wanted to check my mobile when I went to rey's room in the morning but something happened there so because of which I forgot about my cell completely.

Kriya was addressing about tara incident but swayam took it in different way.

Swayam : forget it kriya (trying to control his anger) by the way i was trying your number to invite you all for the dinner tonight.

Kriya too got disappointment in swayam's expression but when he invites for dinner

Kriya : sach? Wow I am coming to your house today?

Swayam not reacting to her excitement, turns to payal and Rey and invites them too.

Done.. 😊
sumimita thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

simply loved it dear...

tara incident was really enjoyable..l