Truth & Justice Prevails !! Claps for that!

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Finally Samarth & Sarika's wrong dos were brought upfront TX to CCTV plantation & needed evidence to show what all these two brother sister duo have done!! Deserving punishment was very important & shobha did the honors of getting her family justice & the criminals of her family behind bars!!

Vikram my hearts goes to you!! Maybe you are not destined to get Love family & wife yet you will live your life with the selfless love you have dor Shobha!! As you say it will be a happy Ending miracle happens & you are freed from Sarika's clutches and you can live your life with a new sunshine & smiles maybe watching Shobha as a single mom take care of her two kids Jiya & Rehaan n you will always be their boothnath Uncle!!

Naaanii Big Hugsss. Maybe ur Naati's happy ending is always a dream ... I understand your wishes well this is destiny ...
Sharda your pain ur parvarish has never been valued by The criminal kids u have sasly god did justice as you were not able to..

Precap : Thank You Shobha for praising Vikram so much he is a GEM of a Gentleman & an amazing human being who will live his life for his love for Shobha's happiness he is the perfect cup of coffee ... Which he grew to Love for his Shobha & will always do that ... Forever ... Moving on for him is always been his selfless love no matter whether he gets anything back in return or not!!

My love Vikram Ahuja you Rock !! Lovely character male protagnist which touches the heart !! Hope you get back to Pinnacle Industry as people need you back at work & you need ur life workaholic coffee routine back.

One more episodes to go & seperate lives Vikram & Shobha ??? Brewing coffee for perfection with love Ajeeb Dastaan Hai Ye!! ...

Edited by shanti05 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rangamma thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
They keep the suspense!!!
But eventually she will accept him , and they go to Paris with children ( If they show children)

Even in the last episode they could not show the 2 children properly

Our hearts ache for Vikram ... that is the success of the story.

Otherwise Shoba does not revoke any sympathy from us...

that is due to carelessness and inefficiency of the drama writers.

It is a wantedly spoilt bath.

Oh God , at least in the last episode we need not see Sarika and Samarth.

Even Vikram looked subdued in to day's episode.

What is the reason.? every body seem to be in a hurry to go home, I suppose

shanti05 thumbnail
Hope there is a happy ending for Vikram .. He is deserving a life why make it selfless if Shobha cannot value it and be selfish abt not giving a chance to seeing happiness sunshine & kushi..

Or maybe life is like that you need not love someone the way they love you hard fact bitter truth.!!

Fictionally this show gives reality to reasoning of many shades of life & its cruelties if Vikram & Shobha r not meant to be married & just be two individual who
Came across each other & have to part ways thats it & life continues...

Unless Shobha has something more to Say & wants Vikram as her life partner!!

The dialogues in this show are very powerful which are handlers to understanding reasoning & depth

Marriage Life Partner move On love selfless love ...

Thought provoking bitter truth bundles of reasoning..

Happy Ending ?? What means that also is questionable..

Lets see what the last episode has in store...

Its always Shobha's calls as she is the face of the show!!!
fan555 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Dont know what will happen tomorrow but when they started the show they promote it as a unique show. the tagline " pyar jaisa kuch nahi phir bhi... So does nt mind even they dont get married. Vikram's love is eternal. he loves shobha not her body. so they can live happily as friend.
ravluvssarun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Finally samarth & sarika arrested!! 👏

Highlight of the epi had to be vikram running after sarika called her ''baby'' 😆 👏 love him!!

1 more epi to go... 😭

Do You Guys think they will get married? looking at shobha & the precap it looks like she praises his love but cant marry him?? 😕

I know alot of youse say it doesnt matter if they dont get married, vikram is happy bieng shobhas friend.. but i really wanted them to get married for vikram & nani!!

And how do you guys know they going paris? 😲

The show was a good show and ill miss it for sure. Yes there were alot of loopholes, like shobhas mum missing, n her sister wasnt thier today? also alot are unhappy with how shobhas charecter looked disinterested especially when she was locked up in her room 😆 and her lack of affection towards loving vikram. i guess if cvs n ekta had paid more attention then the show could have turned out 10 times better.

Have to say hats of to apurva agnihotri 👏 👏 him and usha rana for making the show soo watchable with thier fabulous acting! Hope vikram gets his love tommorow!!
afhima thumbnail
I think Shobha will marry Vikram... From precap maybe she will say i cannot marry because i am not divorced with samarth yet or something like that..
shanti05 thumbnail
We should wait & see what the last episode has to offer.. The show is beautiiful it has values it talks about LOVE & its reasoning & how people should value LOVE Shobha has values for Love and she has seen how much Vikram loves her.. Her words may be partially placed she needs to explain why she is giving this reasoning maybe there is something more to it.. Shobha's life also revoloves around Vikram now things changed in teh 10 months for him being there in her worst conditions... He loves her so much he can dedicate his life for her its a FACT .. her heart somewhere beats the same tune but she is unable to see or she has seen and has an answer so a pause in the sentence she said in the precap may have a later half for Vikram's happy ending ...

So I will be positive and also this beautiful work by this team will be positive after so much of going thro .. Elders wish the same Sharda wishes who is her mother now & hope Naani's Naati is truly finding his LIFE PARTNER...

All good people should have the a pair this world needs them together,,,,,

shanti05 thumbnail
Loved Vikram handling Sarika Apu was awesome !! & superman superwoman words such a gem of a man with great values !! 👏
rangamma thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanti05

Loved Vikram handling Sarika Apu was awesome !! & superman superwoman words such a gem of a man with great values !! 👏

Apurva is always awesome

His handling of Sarika is superb

Such a gem of a man should deserve goodness and happiness.

The universal truth should be safe guarded by getting them married
Millerrr88 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ravluvssarun

Finally samarth & sarika arrested!! 👏

Highlight of the epi had to be vikram running after sarika called her ''baby'' 😆 👏 love him!!

1 more epi to go... 😭

Do You Guys think they will get married? looking at shobha & the precap it looks like she praises his love but cant marry him?? 😕

I know alot of youse say it doesnt matter if they dont get married, vikram is happy bieng shobhas friend.. but i really wanted them to get married for vikram & nani!!

And how do you guys know they going paris? 😲

The show was a good show and ill miss it for sure. Yes there were alot of loopholes, like shobhas mum missing, n her sister wasnt thier today? also alot are unhappy with how shobhas charecter looked disinterested especially when she was locked up in her room 😆 and her lack of affection towards loving vikram. i guess if cvs n ekta had paid more attention then the show could have turned out 10 times better.

Have to say hats of to apurva agnihotri 👏 👏 him and usha rana for making the show soo watchable with thier fabulous acting! Hope vikram gets his love tommorow!!

I agree with u...i know shoba will get married to vikram eventually 😉
& so happy the samarth n sarika are exposed 😃 finally Clap