rangamma thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Definitely some misunderstanding would have happened between Ekta and the channel

ADHY started with much fanfare .Ekta arranged exclusive

press meets and it had a gala opening.

Initially Apurva's characterization was strange and his multi layered

personality was very new to view.

His caring of hair, hatred towards women, his sense of over cleanliness

were very pleasant to view

BUT

Ekta didn't care for the show and every thing started to go wayward .

Sonali's call sheets would have been limited... they started

to show more of Apurva and then the SS duo

The limited niche audience started to feel cheated.

We expected a beautiful poem like drama, but what we got is a below ordinary serial

If Apurva would not have been there, the serial will be a mere one in thousands

The melodious moments with Vikram is unforgettable

Otherwise what to say?...
Edited by rangamma - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Every thing about ADHY is a journey of Two individuals Mainly it started with shobha & she collided with vikram & it continues.
They had to show various stages affecting Shobha & how this journey impacted Vikram..
It continued with the two understanding respecting & being in each others ups & downs ..

A journey where meet is still not known & may never happen .. Poetically also life is a journey and someone who walks along walks parallely but it doesn't mean they are destined to be together .. So could be thats what Shobha feels in her journey & Vikram who loves her with all his heart sees her happy with kids & out of her trouble will be her guardian angle for life and give his selfless love..

Over the years understanding some shows morals may be different & projected in reasoning & focus of way loVe is shown this cud be it..

This is a message this show may be giving using the characters Vikram & Shobha n their story.

Well made and to the point in my opinion..
fan555 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
nobody feels cheated except you. though there was too much negativity in the second half of the show still it is one of the best finite serial in indian soap opera. shobhas chemisty with vikram and garima was the star of the first half of the show. in the second half vikram and the villains got more time as sonali unable to give time. Apurva sonali and all other actors have done a brilient job. no high melo drama, no bad trick to raise trp. you are a bias viewer. i thing if vikram get married to shobha u will say it is super hit if not then its cheated. It is good if vibha will unite but the early idea of the show was to show us a uniqe relationship of vibha. why u are crying for the marriage only.
rangamma thumbnail

Originally posted by: fan555

nobody feels cheated except you. though there was too much negativity in the second half of the show still it is one of the best finite serial in indian soap opera. shobhas chemisty with vikram and garima was the star of the first half of the show. in the second half vikram and the villains got more time as sonali unable to give time. Apurva sonali and all other actors have done a brilient job. no high melo drama, no bad trick to raise trp. you are a bias viewer. i thing if vikram get married to shobha u will say it is super hit if not then its cheated. It is good if vibha will unite but the early idea of the show was to show us a uniqe relationship of vibha. why u are crying for the marriage only.

Why are you so harsh on me. It is unfair to use so much of personal attack.

Biased is a strong usage and I condemn that wording.

What I referred to as " feel cheated" is.. they didn't carry out it as bold and controversial...

but a major portion was occupied by the scheming SS duo, that spoiled

the rythemic beauty of this poetry

As in discussions we may have our opinions. Our opinions vary as the story take their track.

I was the true lover of this romantic story.

From the beginning, I am analysing and giving credit to it

Of course I am crying for their marriage.Who is not? If you do not care for their marriage,

then I cannot say any thing on you.Unlike you, I won't spray hard remarks on any body

After so much of evilness, suddenly they wrapped up every thing with out a logical sequence.

Such a romantic beautiful story should have been carried out in a tender and streamlined track.

But due to Sonali's call sheet constraints they carried out the track with the SS duo.

Of course we had a huge expectation when the serial opened , but gradually it got detoriated

Still now Iam the greatest admirer of this ADHY and have downloaded all the epis to enjoy it

further.

Thank you

Edited by rangamma - 9 years ago
fan555 thumbnail
Ok. my mistake. i am extremely sorry to rangamma. i should nt say like that. yes the the second half of the show was a bit irritating. I also want the happy married life of vibha. But even without the marriage they can live happily as friends. I am in this forum from the begining and saw that many in this forum left after losing interest in the second half. But u and shanti is here from begining and still writing post. u both are true admire of this show as i. So i always expect positive post from u. Forgive me rangamma, my word must have hurt u. sorry, sorry, sorry...
rangamma thumbnail

Originally posted by: fan555

Ok. my mistake. i am extremely sorry to rangamma. i should nt say like that. yes the the second half of the show was a bit irritating. I also want the happy married life of vibha. But even without the marriage they can live happily as friends. I am in this forum from the begining and saw that many in this forum left after losing interest in the second half. But u and shanti is here from begining and still writing post. u both are true admire of this show as i. So i always expect positive post from u. Forgive me rangamma, my word must have hurt u. sorry, sorry, sorry...

Oh , donot take it into heart... plz

Such a great expectation I had for this ADHY... little bit disappointed over the SS

duo occupying major portion of the scenes

The climax scenes were taken in a hurry, and no due space for Shoba and Vikram were given

The main leads were side tracked... that is my concern

Any how they have ended show...

It hurts when we see Vikram does not get his share of happiness... that is all

Thank you so much

Let us meet in another show and have healthy arguments
fan555 thumbnail
Yes the SS scenes are too much. Last 3 episodes looks hurry. where is anil abhays bro. The creatives are not well experienced. They take too much time of sonali in the first half as shobha is there in every scenes. She may got tired. the down grade of the show and sonalis lack of interest in her role started when shobha was made to beg infront of samarth repeatedly to save her marriage and it is then when the strong character of shobha ended. They have showed too many negative character first but now unable to give clear ending to their role. Lets see last episode, What happened? But thank u for reply.
Millerrr88 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I agree...they show had so much potential but they ruined it for me...too much unecessary drama and not focus on the storyline 😕🤢
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Why does anyone need Anil Abhay's brother to tell what Sarika did when all the evidnces were wiped out by Sarika herself!

She Sarika said she killed Abhay the crime doer confessed the crime that is the biggest verdit of Justice given to Abhay & sarika goes to jail & spares any other male from being tramatized & killed due to own selfish reasons of self loving & cruelity over others.

This show has been absolutely crisp with story tellin & to the point!!

Today is the finale my only hope is to see Vikram have a happy ending with his love !! God cannot do injustice with a good nobel person who values Love & the person whom he does .. Hope he gets his share of justice in the right form.
rangamma thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanti05

Why does anyone need Anil Abhay's brother to tell what Sarika did when all the evidnces were wiped out by Sarika herself!

She Sarika said she killed Abhay the crime doer confessed the crime that is the biggest verdit of Justice given to Abhay & sarika goes to jail & spares any other male from being tramatized & killed due to own selfish reasons of self loving & cruelity over others.

This show has been absolutely crisp with story tellin & to the point!!

Today is the finale my only hope is to see Vikram have a happy ending with his love !! God cannot do injustice with a good nobel person who values Love & the person whom he does .. Hope he gets his share of justice in the right form.

What ever be the story, it revolved around the 2 beautiful people.

We want them to be happy and in peace.

That is possible if and if they unite.

If Ekta thinks otherwise, then we can say she always

stays with the mere ordinary sasu-bahu serials

Only 45 mins more. Let us wait to see the ultimate result