Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RudrakshPreesha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: MusicAddict

I watched it till S4 cuz it was amazeballs. Then skipped S5 after watching 2 epis cuz it sucked. Then watched S6 till Bonnie came back. Then left TVD, just watched 8x16.
Haylijah<3<3

I don't really get why there are so many fanwars between Klamille and Klaroline fans. Those two relationships have entirely different dynamics. Klaus and Cami were more like best friends with feelings for each other. Klaus did love her, for he would always find peace and rest of mind in her presence.
Caroline on the other hand is the bundle of energy, so full of life. She is fierce, sassy, strong and extremely honest, which attracts Klaus all the more. She is so easily lovable and the chemistry between them is just so undeniable.
Yes, she is back for TO, and most probably Klaroline is the end game❤️

i agree that till S4 it was amazeballs , the show turned shit during s5 when Nina left it , n hey same here i also watched the last episode of it coz nina was just back for the last episode of TVD
i am ship for all couples be it stelena, delena , haylijah, elijah-katherine, klaus-aurora,klaus -caroline,klaus-cami

n yes fanwars can never be understood still they r happening everywhere 😆 i think i can love klaus with everyone , he also deserves all the happiness , i also think that cami n klaus should be the endgame but julia will eff everything up in d end like she did in TVD n showed us stefan's death n delena being together