Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Almas. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
gone baby gone😃
https://www.google.co.in/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://deadline.com/2018/02/joseph-morgan-star-fox-drama-pilot-based-on-gone-baby-gone-book-the-originals-1202303462/amp/&ved=2ahUKEwi1hvuQuu3ZAhWHQo8KHQvHBQkQFjABegQIBhAB&usg=AOvVaw2vw457aB-fkpqJ01FRzg3Y&ampcf=1
Mallika-E-Zain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

How are you?

rather, what's your name?
Mine is Sakshi
Almas. thumbnail

Originally posted by: MusicAddict

How are you?

rather, what's your name?
Mine is Sakshi

Hi sakshi..my name us Almas..

So u lov JoMo..?
R u following TO from d begining?
Wat abt Tvd?
Almas. thumbnail
Im excited for JOMOs new show..
I dont kno y but i really thought tht he wont do a new show fr an year or somethg.. im glad he is.

Mallika-E-Zain thumbnail

Originally posted by: Almas.

Hi sakshi..my name us Almas..

So u lov JoMo..?
R u following TO from d begining?
Wat abt Tvd?

Oh😆 I thought it was just a UN. Well, hello Almas!

I love JoMo so much, that I don't even know how much, tbh.
I watched TVD last year, and couldn't take it after mid S6 (skipped s5), so decided to watch The Originals. And well, I love it even more than I loved TVD damn!
Mallika-E-Zain thumbnail

Im excited for JOMOs new show..

I dont kno y but i really thought tht he wont do a new show fr an year or somethg.. im glad he is.

IKR! Me too. The pictures of his camera test for Gone Baby Gone and his tweets, have got me so excited, I swear😃. He is one adorable bean!<3
Almas. thumbnail
Oh u recntly watchd TVD..
I watchd TVD wen they S3 was on air.. i follwd it evry year. Damn..i still feel bad to see how bad of train wreck it was aftr S4..
Who is ur fav in TVD Delna or stelena..

Joseph is ao charming n adorable.. i was just watchg YT of him wid hope..jomo n summer weee soo cute..
Mallika-E-Zain thumbnail

Oh u recntly watchd TVD..

I watchd TVD wen they S3 was on air.. i follwd it evry year. Damn..i still feel bad to see how bad of train wreck it was aftr S4..
Who is ur fav in TVD Delna or stelena..

Joseph is ao charming n adorable.. i was just watchg YT of him wid hope..jomo n summer weee soo cute..

Ikr! They ruined it after S4, totally ruined it.
Delena ALWAYS!

I knoww! His and Summer moments are so so so cute. He is just so adorable. God, I love him<3
RudrakshPreesha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
TVD was ruined as soon as nina left the show i skipped d whole season n just saw d last episode in which she came back for the fans. n i also love TO more than i do TVD i aways wanted caroline-klaus story in TO but it didnt happen, instead i fell in love wid hayley-elijah n klaus-camille but i heard Caroline will be back for last season of TO
Mallika-E-Zain thumbnail

Originally posted by: DilBoleRikara

TVD was ruined as soon as nina left the show i skipped d whole season n just saw d last episode in which she came back for the fans. n i also love TO more than i do TVD i aways wanted caroline-klaus story in TO but it didnt happen, instead i fell in love wid hayley-elijah n klaus-camille but i heard Caroline will be back for last season of TO

I watched it till S4 cuz it was amazeballs. Then skipped S5 after watching 2 epis cuz it sucked. Then watched S6 till Bonnie came back. Then left TVD, just watched 8x16.
Haylijah<3<3

I don't really get why there are so many fanwars between Klamille and Klaroline fans. Those two relationships have entirely different dynamics. Klaus and Cami were more like best friends with feelings for each other. Klaus did love her, for he would always find peace and rest of mind in her presence.
Caroline on the other hand is the bundle of energy, so full of life. She is fierce, sassy, strong and extremely honest, which attracts Klaus all the more. She is so easily lovable and the chemistry between them is just so undeniable.
Yes, she is back for TO, and most probably Klaroline is the end game❤️