Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BlurredLines thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: ...Ayesha...

omg, i did not know that😲 well congrats to herπŸ₯³

Well it beens few months actuallyπŸ₯³ , she become MIA after marriage . Well it is understandable . I do miss her in IF though
--Pro.vo.King-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NitaMikealson

Well it looks like they will end it soon too, TO was moved to friday slot which is kind of an death slot . where shows go before they wrap up . But so far i am not having much disaplesure with the track. yes i agree it not gripping as season one but atleast it not like some other show i watch .

I missed one episode last season and just read the recaps and i think that the one you were talking about, since i didnt see it i didnt know about finn in the locket . So when they started saying he is in the locket i was shocked that he is still somewhat alive 😲😲

@ Blue : Hmm .. i was taking about the season 2 finale episode .. i was able to dig up our previous discussion from this thread where i mentioned the locket -

Originally posted by: Quixotic-Frenzy

Ditto ! ⭐️ .. i didnt hate season 2 eventhough i wasnt much impressed with it ,but i am actually looking forward to season 3 ..

TO fans might hate me for saying this but IMO the basic plot of season 2 ( & even season1 ) seemed like it was borrowed from Twilight - Breaking Dawn .. instead of Voltorie it was Dahlia/Ester/witches & instead of Renesme it was Hope but TO's own unique touch with its own characters made it worth watching .. speaking of Hope , some of the scenes - her smile especially - one word - Adorable ! .. πŸ˜†..

Going by Dahlia's prediction , Hope is likely to be the next big villain after Klaus .. and i wonder if Freya's unborn child was secretly taken into custody by Dahlia .. πŸ€” .. coz then Hope and that unborn child could make a team of deadly cousins , it is the closest Hope can ever come to having a sibling of her own (unless Freya has other secret children or is considering having one now or in the future , Dahlia is gone , so why not ? ) .. πŸ˜† .. BTW , can the male originals still procreate with human/wolf/witch women ? .. how did Haley get pregnant in the first place ? .. i thought being a vampire should have robbed Klaus of this ability , how is it that he did not knock up anyone other than Haley in over a 1000 yrs ? .. whats the funda there ?.., is it explained in TVD ? πŸ˜•

And now the 4 children remain - Klaus , Elijah , Bex & Freya .. i liked how Freya instantly bonded with her sister .. i was on Freya's side after she helped Bex escape the asylum-prison, but later i was on the fence , i didnt know if Freya was trust worthy .. to be honest , i still think Freya could have dubious intentions , it was never made clear , though as of now , she is just fine .. i find her necklace with the blue locket utterly suspicious .. is Finn inside that locket or on the 'other side' or 'both' ? πŸ˜•

The final scene with Ester & Dahlia , i thought Dahlia was making Ester's dream come true - all of her original children about to die ( Freya being a collateral damage , but oh well , she too has endured over of a 1000 yrs of meaningless existence ) , also, what did Dahlia do exactly ?.. did she put fragments of the oak-wood stake in the very air & made the originals choke on it , thus killing them from inside out ?.. it wasnt clear to me , just some magical mumbo-jumbo by the most powerful witch as far as i could see.. πŸ˜†.. anyways , i thought Ester would at least let her original children die first & then reconcile with her estranged sister , but i suppose the writers had to make Ester be in a hurry to reconcile with her sister in order to keep the originals intact for season 3 ..πŸ˜†

^^ It is amazing how i dont understand half of the things i wrote back then .. πŸ˜† .. i forgot all about season 1 & season 2 , so no idea what i am ranting on about in the above quoted post except for the locket part which remained etched in mind until now .. πŸ˜†
BlurredLines thumbnail
Hi Akash, ironically I remember all this other lines in the post but I seem to have no memory about freya locket.
We'll you were right Finn is in the locket. If going by previous twists the show writers wrote I am pretty sure he will make an appearance soon

Hi Akash, ironically I remember all this other lines in the post but I seem to have no memory about freya locket.

We'll you were right Finn is in the locket. If going by previous twists the show writers wrote I am pretty sure he will make an appearance soon

So you remember what i didnt and i remember what you didnt , ironic indeed .. πŸ˜†

Actually the reason i remember it so well is because i expected your or Almas's opinion on my "locket suspicion" but i never got any reply from you guys and then i forget to ask for it as well, but the "locket" thingy remained etched in my mind somehow.. πŸ˜†
BlurredLines thumbnail

So you remember what i didnt and i remember what you didnt , ironic indeed .. πŸ˜†

Actually the reason i remember it so well is because i expected your or Almas's opinion on my "locket suspicion" but i never got any reply from you guys and then i forget to ask for it as well, but the "locket" thingy remained etched in my mind somehow.. πŸ˜†

Well the most probable reason i didnt reply might be because as i said i skipped that episode , so i honestly still dont know what freya did to finn on that scene , hence i am clueless about that sceneπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Well the most probable reason i didnt reply might be because as i said i skipped that episode , so i honestly still dont know what freya did to finn on that scene , hence i am clueless about that sceneπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

You didnt watch season 2 finale episode ?.. i think it was in finale episode only .. πŸ€”
BlurredLines thumbnail
what no it definitely wasnt in the finale episode . i watched it . Let me check and say which episode i skipped
BlurredLines thumbnail
i think i skipped episode 15 not the finale , i am talking about the scene where Freya traps finn in the locket and sets vincent free .
What scene are you talking about ?

i think i skipped episode 15 not the finale , i am talking about the scene where Freya traps finn in the locket and sets vincent free .

What scene are you talking about ?

I was talking about that scene only .. so its epi 15 not finale .. in that case , my bad ..
BlurredLines thumbnail

I was talking about that scene only .. so its epi 15 not finale .. in that case , my bad ..

it okay Akash , Finale was only filled with reunion of Dahlia and Esther, so i cant forget the episode easily πŸ˜†πŸ˜†