Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BlurredLines thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Quixotic-Frenzy

I am also good , thanks ..

So episode 9 is like mid-season finale ? .. is it the usual format or just for this time ? .. I wonder if it's gonna be same for supernatural too coz I remember spn postponed epi 7 of current season by 1 week & so did TO if I am not mistaken..

About Haley - if you remember the reason for my support for Haley from our previous discussions , you 'll know why I withdrew my support now .. πŸ˜†

I admired the way she did not take any bullshit from the mighty Mikealson King Klaus & stood by the honor of her family/pack ... and what is she doing now ? .. πŸ˜† .. Haley's new motto seems to be - " Hope/Hubby gaye bhad mein , I just wanna break some bones with the Mikealsons " .. it is pathetic to the extent that the Mikealsons do not even need her for all the "bones breaking" , they can do that very well on their own , thank you very much .. πŸ˜† .. but the idiot abandons her daughter/Hubby/family at the slight opportunity of fighting with the Mikealsons ( ahem ! .. Elijah ) .. you cannot treat people like that - she shouldn't have married Jackson , if she thought he wasn't good enough for her but to marry & insult him like this does not earn her any goodwill points from my side .. if she wanted to protect her pack by legally marrying Jackson , she should have been clear about it from the get go that she wants to sleep with Elijah .. πŸ˜† .. if I have any goodwill left for her , I blame it on her eyes .. 😳 πŸ˜†

My opinion about Klaus still remains the same more or less .. nothing worth mentioning .. though I respect how he chose Cami over the hottie Arora . ..

Well Akash it the usual format ,every CW shows and all other channel show goes on an hiatus during December. some return on january and for some we have to wait till feb. i dont know the day originals returns as of yet , will check soon.

And as expected you hate Hayley because she become an Mikaelson supporter πŸ˜†, i liked her for the same reason but not that much to become her supporter and i am back to hating her on the mid season finale , so who knows you might start to like her again πŸ˜‰. But well i do agree with you on the aspect the hayley help is not needed for the Mikaelsons , Especially no need for the date scene or torturing Aurora ,freya could have managed it on her own

Really no change on your hatred for Klaus , well thats good atleast you didnt start hating him more . i am neutral too . He has not much to do this season either evil or good.

Edited by NitaMikealson - 8 years ago
Senoritaamor thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NitaMikealson

It was just a side peck πŸ˜† , in western countries they usually greet someone with cheek kiss right ? nothing else πŸ˜†

I know about the western culture. It looked like lip to lip so I got confusedπŸ˜†
BlurredLines thumbnail

Originally posted by: Senoritaamor

I know about the western culture. It looked like lip to lip so I got confusedπŸ˜†

Sorry , thats the only screen shot i got with the two on the same screen in the midseason finale . About t lip to lip well he did that with Cami and i wasnt interested in taking screenshots of that πŸ˜†
BlurredLines thumbnail

Originally posted by: Quixotic-Frenzy

About the season so far - nothing that great IMO ..I am not finding the storyline gripping enough compared to the first two seasons , in fact season 1 was the best IMO , something seems amiss this season , it seems so forced as in the writers are struggling to come up with a good story-line .. at this rate , TO will soon be off my 'watch list' .. even now I watch it in fast forward .. πŸ˜†

P.S .. I was right about Freya's locket , I remember mentioning it in our discussion after season 2 finale ..

Well it looks like they will end it soon too, TO was moved to friday slot which is kind of an death slot . where shows go before they wrap up . But so far i am not having much disaplesure with the track. yes i agree it not gripping as season one but atleast it not like some other show i watch .

I missed one episode last season and just read the recaps and i think that the one you were talking about, since i didnt see it i didnt know about finn in the locket . So when they started saying he is in the locket i was shocked that he is still somewhat alive 😲😲
Senoritaamor thumbnail

Sorry , thats the only screen shot i got with the two on the same screen in the midseason finale . About t lip to lip well he did that with Cami and i wasnt interested in taking screenshots of that πŸ˜†

Why are you sorry dear?
You know for the first time in my life Cami didn't look that bad. I think I hate Hayley moreπŸ˜†
BlurredLines thumbnail

Why are you sorry dear?
You know for the first time in my life Cami didn't look that bad. I think I hate Hayley moreπŸ˜†

For the confusing screen shot πŸ˜† . I always hate hayley more than Cami , now i just dont how will Cami make an return i dont want another newbie Vampire on the loose just like we got one new hybrid 😑
Senoritaamor thumbnail

For the confusing screen shot πŸ˜† . I always hate hayley more than Cami , now i just dont how will Cami make an return i dont want another newbie Vampire on the loose just like we got one new hybrid 😑

Yup that new hybrid is still a painful memory. But yeah Cami isn't good either😊
BlurredLines thumbnail

Yup that new hybrid is still a painful memory. But yeah Cami isn't good either😊

I Wish i can say i watch originals for the Story but i cant , I watch it for the Mikaelsons atleast it seems better than watching it for a Couple πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
...Ayesha... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

She become busy once she got married.πŸ˜†

omg, i did not know that😲 well congrats to herπŸ₯³
Senoritaamor thumbnail
I also watch it for mikaelsons😊