Word Count: 1

BlurredLines thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Klaus has a Question for you ?πŸ˜†

Senoritaamor thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Who is this girl?
Klaus looks so handsome. What to do with this guy?
BlurredLines thumbnail

Originally posted by: Senoritaamor

Who is this girl?
Klaus looks so handsome. What to do with this guy?

It Freya 😊
BlurredLines thumbnail

Originally posted by: Senoritaamor

Freya and Klaus kissing. How?

It was just a side peck πŸ˜† , in western countries they usually greet someone with cheek kiss right ? nothing else πŸ˜†
Edited by NitaMikealson - 8 years ago
--Pro.vo.King-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey Nita , how are ya ?

Sorry I couldn't pay a visit to this thread in a while since I rarely got a chance to login here during last couple of months .. life has been on a pretty jam-packed schedule lately .. even so , I did manage to brush through first 8 episodes of this season .. πŸ˜† .. I believe there is one new episode for me to watch - episode 9 ..

P.S . I am no more a Haley-supporter.. πŸ˜†
Edited by Quixotic-Frenzy - 8 years ago
BlurredLines thumbnail

Originally posted by: Quixotic-Frenzy

Hey Nita , how are ya ?

Sorry I couldn't pay a visit to this thread in a while since I rarely got a chance to login here during last couple of months .. life has been on a pretty jam-packed schedule lately .. even so , I did manage to brush through first 8 episodes of this season .. πŸ˜† .. I believe there is one new episode for me to watch - episode 9 ..

P.S . I am no more a Haley-supporter.. πŸ˜†

Hi Akash 😊, I am good . How about you ?

It okay i understand live can be hectic πŸ˜† . Well you must have missed Midseason Finale. Dont worry you just got only 9 episode to watch , the rest will come back mid january . The show is going on an hiatus.

Now i am sure the reason will be an total opposite to why you hate Hayley from the reasons why i hate her but you cant make an statement like that and not explain πŸ˜† . why did you start hate hayley Akash ?

Also since you watched upto 8 . Go on tell me the following things.

Do you hatred for Klaus grew more or it become less.

What your take on the stoy so far. ?

Originally posted by: NitaMikealson

Hi Akash😊, I am good . How about you ?

It okay i understand live can be hecticπŸ˜†. Well you must have missed Midseason Finale. Dont worry you just got only 9 episode to watch , the rest will come back mid january . The show is going on an hiatus.

Now i am sure the reason will be an total opposite to why you hate Hayley from the reasons why i hate her but you cant make an statement like that and not explainπŸ˜†. why did you start hate hayley Akash ?

Also since you watched upto 8 . Go on tell me the following things.

Do you hatred for Klaus grew more or it become less.

What your take on the stoy so far. ?

I am also good , thanks ..

So episode 9 is like mid-season finale ? .. is it the usual format or just for this time ? .. I wonder if it's gonna be same for supernatural too coz I remember spn postponed epi 7 of current season by 1 week & so did TO if I am not mistaken..

About Haley - if you remember the reason for my support for Haley from our previous discussions , you 'll know why I withdrew my support now .. πŸ˜†

I admired the way she did not take any bullshit from the mighty Mikealson King Klaus & stood by the honor of her family/pack ... and what is she doing now ? .. πŸ˜† .. Haley's new motto seems to be - " Hope/Hubby gaye bhad mein , I just wanna break some bones with the Mikealsons " .. it is pathetic to the extent that the Mikealsons do not even need her for all the "bones breaking" , they can do that very well on their own , thank you very much .. πŸ˜† .. but the idiot abandons her daughter/Hubby/family at the slight opportunity of fighting with the Mikealsons ( ahem ! .. Elijah ) .. you cannot treat people like that - she shouldn't have married Jackson , if she thought he wasn't good enough for her but to marry & insult him like this does not earn her any goodwill points from my side .. if she wanted to protect her pack by legally marrying Jackson , she should have been clear about it from the get go that she wants to sleep with Elijah .. πŸ˜† .. if I have any goodwill left for her , I blame it on her eyes .. 😳 πŸ˜†

My opinion about Klaus still remains the same more or less .. nothing worth mentioning .. though I respect how he chose Cami over the hottie Arora . ..
Edited by Quixotic-Frenzy - 8 years ago
About the season so far - nothing that great IMO ..I am not finding the storyline gripping enough compared to the first two seasons , in fact season 1 was the best IMO , something seems amiss this season , it seems so forced as in the writers are struggling to come up with a good story-line .. at this rate , TO will soon be off my 'watch list' .. even now I watch it in fast forward .. πŸ˜†

P.S .. I was right about Freya's locket , I remember mentioning it in our discussion after season 2 finale ..