Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnnRosewood thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Chapter Three

Zain

I TAKE IT slow for fear Aaliya will push me away, and at this very moment that's the last thing I want to happen. Her lips part easily when I persist and within moments she's completely open to me, her tongue sliding against mine. She winds her arms around my neck, her fingers buried in my hair, and I groan at her touch.

Slow goes straight out the window when I smooth my hand down her side, over her hip, curling my fingers into the fabric of her dress. I hitch it up the slightest bit, my mouth never straying from hers, and I feel her tremble beneath my palm as I slip my hand beneath her skirt.

She tastes amazing, feels even better, and when I touch the bare flesh of her thigh I feel her shudder, a soft gust of breath brushing against my lips as she shakily exhales. Her eyes open and meet mine as I smooth my other hand over her hair, fingers tangling in the loose waves.

"You're beautiful," I whisper, because she is. So damn beautiful, I ache with wanting her.

She presses her swollen lips together, her eyes closing as I continue to stroke my fingers through her hair. My other hand is completely still, resting on the outside of her thigh beneath her skirt, and I don't move for fear she'll tell me to let her go.

I don't know if I can.

"Z-Zain," she whispers, and I kiss her to cut off whatever else she wanted to say. If it was a denial, an argument, a declaration, I don't care. I don't want to hear it.

I just want to feel Aaliya in my arms, her mouth meshed with mine, our tongues dancing, her entire body trembling as she melts into me. I've waited for this moment for what feels like forever.

Finally, I'm holding her. Finally, she's responding to me like she wants me rather than wanting to kick my ass. While the opportunity presents itself, I'm going to jump all over it. And if that means I get to jump all over Ivy, then I'm going for it.

I let my hand on her thigh inch upward, slowly. Closer to her hip until my fingers skim the lacy scrap of her panties and my dick twitches behind my zipper. The fabric is thin and doesn't amount to much and I wish I could push her against the ledge, yank her skirt up to her waist, and drink her in.

But we only have a few minutes. I'm desperate to touch her. To make her gasp with wanting me, so I have to be quick.

My mouth never straying from hers, I slip my fingers beneath the thin strip that stretches across her hip and touch bare, soft flesh. Her chest heaves against mine, her breasts pushing into my chest and adrenaline rushes through me at the way she reacts to my touch.

That reaction emboldens me and I trail my fingers forward, across her hipbone, the soft flesh of her stomach. I can feel the tremors beneath the surface of her skin as I skim my fingers down farther . . . farther . . . until the heat of her engulfs me and I slowly slip my hand between her legs.

"Zain," she chokes out against my lips when I touch her, to test her. She's drenched, so wet my fingers glide easily over her folds.

"Damn, you're wet." She grips my shoulders as if she needs to. Like I'm some sort of lifeline and she's afraid to let go. "Tell me what you want," I whisper close to her ear, my fingers between her legs, searching her hot, wet depths. She moves with me, her hips thrusting against my hand and I close my eyes, fighting for control. Scared out of my mind I'm going to come in my pants and make a fool of myself.

She says nothing in reply, just a little whimper when I still my hand, my thumb resting on her c***. "Tell me, Aaliya."

"Touch me." She tightens her arms around my neck, her hands clenching my hair. "Don't stop. Please."

Satisfaction rolls through me as I try my damnedest to make her come and quick. We're on the terrace of my friend's wedding reception for Christ's sake. Her brother"my best friend"is inside. Rizwan could come out at any time in search of us.

If he caught me with my hand in his sister's panties and her body draped all over me, I'd be a dead man.

Increasing my tempo, I stroke her c***, watch her face as she reaches for her orgasm. She's so responsive, already close to coming, I can tell, what with the way her entire body tenses, her hands squeezing my shoulders, her hips moving against my touch. I tilt my head back to watch her, filled with the all-consuming need to see her as she comes all over my hand. Knowing that I'm the one who did that to her. Made her feel like that . Made her want like that .

Me.

A ragged little cry escapes her and she stills, her eyes going wide as they lock with mine. Then she's coming apart, sagging against me as the orgasm takes over her completely. My name falls from her lips and triumph surges through me. I f**king love it. At least she knows I'm the one who did this to her, who made her feel this way.

Shudders still wrack her body as I lock my mouth with hers, my tongue tangling languidly with hers. Her breaths slow, her grip on my shoulders gradually loosens, and I know she's coming down off her high.

I don't want her to lose it. I want to keep her there. That I could make her come like that so fast blows my mind. I know I've wanted her for what feels like forever. Has she ever wanted me before this moment?

Breaking the kiss first, I press my forehead to hers, trying to calm my accelerated breaths, my racing heart. I need to gain some control before I lose it. She opens her eyes, staring up at me, all sorts of questions in their hazel depths I can't begin to answer.

"Come home with me." The words fall from my lips before I can even stop them.

Her brows furrow. "What?"

"I want you to come home with me." I press my mouth to hers gently, inhaling her breath. I want more from her. I suddenly want it all from her.

And I have no right to ask for it.

"I don't know . . ." Her voice trails off when I press kisses to her jaw along her soft neck.

"Stay the night with me," I whisper against her throat. "Say yes, Aaliya."

"Yes." The word falling so easily from her lips sends pleasure rippling through me. Lifting my head, I kiss her, drown in her like a starving man, telling myself I need to stop now before I lose all control and take her right here on the goddamn terrace.

"Jesus, Zain, you can't even keep your dick in your pants at a f**king wedding reception? What the hell is wrong with you?"

I let go of Aaliya so fast at the sound of Rizwan's voice, I hear the click of her heels as she stumbles, though thank God she doesn't fall. Turning quickly, I face him, doing my best to compose myself. The way I'm standing hides Aaliya completely and I wish like hell Rizwan hadn't found us.

"What are you doing out here?" I ask with a snarl, feeling like an asshole. I shouldn't have let Aaliya go like that. Like I'm ashamed to be seen with her.

More like she should be ashamed to be seen with me.

"Looking for you. And I was looking for Aaliya. I see that you're preoccupied, though . . ." Rizwan's voice trails off when he glances around my shoulder to see Aaliya standing directly behind me. "What the f**k? Aaliya, what are you doing out here with him?"

"Nothing," I say for the both of us. "She, uh . . . she was having a bad night. I was trying to comfort her." Holy hell, what a choice of words.

Rizwan's frown is so fierce he looks like he wants to tear me apart. But his expression is also a mixture of doubt and disbelief. As if he can't believe the two of us are out here together. "Zain, I swear to God if you laid one finger on her . . ."

"I didn't," I assure him, lying through my teeth. "I didn't touch her. Did I touch you, Alaiya?"

She steps up so she's standing beside me, her body tense. Damn, I hope I didn't make her angry with my remark. "What did you ask?"

Shit. I did make her angry. She sounds furious.

"You better not have fallen for this dick's charms," Rizwan says, pointing his finger in Aaliya's face. "You know how he is."

Lifting her chin, she glances at me out of the corner of her eye. "I know exactly how he is."

I now feel like a bug Aaliya's ready to squash with her pointy heel. "Like I would mess with your sister, Rizwan. Come on. I'm not that stupid. I know you'd kick my ass if I so much as looked at Aaliya the wrong way."

Rizwan stares at the both of us for long, quiet seconds. Seconds that feel like they stretch into hours, they're so uncomfortable. Doesn't help that Aaliya is fuming mad. She practically has steam coming out of her ears, not that I can blame her.

I f**ked up with her. Again.

What else is new?

Aaliya

FOR A GROWN man who runs a multibillion dollar business, Zain Abdullah is a complete idiot when it comes to women.

My body was still shaking from the most amazing orgasm I'd ever experienced in my life when Rizwan stumbled upon us, giving Zain crap for fooling around with a woman on the terrace. Not that I blame my brother. It's such a Zain thing to do and here he is, doing it with me.

Shocking.

I hate to admit it, but Zain completely rocked my world. As in, no other man has ever made me come like that. Or come, period. I was ready to say yes to his asking me to come home with him. Passing up an opportunity to have sex with him after five amazing minutes with his fingers between my legs? I'm not stupid. I know sex with Zain would've been amazing. I came so fast, it's almost embarrassing.

Then Rizwan had to appear. And Zain had to open his mouth and completely ruin the entire moment.

I'm an idiot to think there could ever be anything real between us. Whatever just happened surely meant nothing to him. An opportunity to get with me"get with any woman really"and mess around for a few minutes. He's a known player.

And I just got played.

"I'm leaving soon," Riz finally says, his gaze falling on me. Since I came with him to this stupid wedding, I know what he's going to say next. "Are you ready to go, Aaliya?"

"Yes." I nod and start toward my brother, barely withholding the gasp that wants to escape when Zain reaches for my hand, his fingers tangling with mine for the briefest second before they fall out of his grasp.

I glance over my shoulder and glare at him. He looks pitiful. Worried. Sorry.

Good. He should. Not that I care. I can't believe anything that just happened between us was sincere. I should be incredibly embarrassed at what happened between us. I fooled around with Zain. We almost got caught. Talk about a disaster waiting to happen.

"Call me Monday," Rizwan tells Zain as he rests his hand at my back, ready to guide me back toward the ballroom. "Let's do lunch this week. You're still coming to the city, right?"

"That's my plan." Zain's deep voice resonates within me, and I repress the shudder that wants to take over. I refuse to react in front of Zain. He doesn't need any more evidence that he affects me.

"Great. Let's definitely get together. See ya."

"Hey," Zain says softly and my brother and I both still, though I refuse to turn around like Rizwan does. I don't even want to look at Zain, let alone talk to him. "Are you both headed back home tonight?"

"Well, yeah," Rizwan says with a shrug.

"You should stay the night at my place. It's not that far," Zain suggests, sounding innocent as all get out.

Rizwan glances at me and I glare back. Oh hell, no. I'm not staying the night at Zain's house. "I want to get home," I whisper.

"It's almost midnight," Rizwan whispers back. "We won't get back till past two, knowing traffic. I'm beat, Aloo."

"I'll drive," I insist. "I'm wide awake. I can make it."

He raises a brow. "Like I'd let you drive my car. Give me break. You're a hazard behind the wheel."

I roll my eyes. One minor fender bender when I was seventeen and he never, ever lets me live it down. "I won't wreck, I swear."

"It's my Maserati. No way am I letting you drive it." Rizwan slowly shakes his head.

He wants to stay. I can tell by the look in his eyes. "Zain, no."

"I have plenty of bedrooms," Zain says, his voice hopeful.

I don't want to acknowledge him. Really, I don't. The more I think about what he did, the angrier I get. He said he would never touch me, all incredulous-like. As if he couldn't fathom me as anything but silly, gangly, awkward Aaliya the teenage loser. What a jerk. After he just had his hand in my panties and begged me to stay the night with him . . .

Finally I chance a look at him. God, he's gorgeous. His suit is rumpled, his tie askew, his hair a mess. From my fingers. His lips are a little swollen and I remember how he kissed me, his taste, the sounds he made, the way he growled in my ear. Just like that I'm lightheaded and the feeling alone makes me want to slap myself back into reality.

Or maybe slap him for being so damn good at . . . everything.

Ugh.

"Come on," Riz says, nudging my side with his elbow. "We'll stay the night, grab brunch at that fancy hotel of his in the morning and then be on our way."

Hmm, I've never been to Hush. The chance to see it intrigues me but it shouldn't. Not after everything that's happened between us. "I have to get home. I have to . . . work."

"On a Sunday?" Rizwan sounds skeptical. Damn him. "Someone wants to have an emergency wallpaper meeting or what?"

Oh my God, I want to punch my brother so hard. I'd relish seeing him fall on his ass.

"Riz, shut the hell up. She probably does have to work," Zain says in my defense, which surprises me.

This is the guy who wanted me to come back to his place so he could get me naked in his bed. Maybe he has ulterior motives. Maybe he'll sneak into my room after Rizwan falls asleep and strip me and press me into the mattress and . . .

I frown, my hands tightening into fists. I shouldn't want this. I shouldn't want him, especially after the way he spoke about me as if I don't matter to him.

But my body is singing a different song. As in, my skin is still humming after that amazing orgasm and my legs are a little shaky. Not from the stupid shoes with the four-inch heels either.

No, more like from the stupid man.

"Fine. We'll stay." I cross my arms in front of my chest. I probably look like a pouty baby but I don't really care. I can't believe I'm agreeing to this. "But we wake up, we grab brunch, and we get out of here. I really need to get back."

"Thanks, sis." Rizwan grabs my hand and brings it to his mouth, kissing the back of it quickly. "You just saved me from an exhausting drive home."

"Such a hardship since you're driving that precious car of yours." Cars are Rizwan's weakness. He owns too many of them. His addiction is so ridiculous his garage looks like an exclusive, high-end dealership.

"Glad you two are staying. I have guest rooms that are always prepared," Zain says.

I turn to glare at him once more, both uncomfortable and aroused at all the potential that comes with staying at his house. I'm sick in the head. I have to be to even consider . . . no, I can't go there. I blame the champagne. And the amazing orgasm. "You better be on your best behavior."

He throws up his hands in defense. "No funny business, I swear. I'll keep my hands to myself."

"You better, Abdullah, or I'll kick your ass," Rizwan mutters, his words backed with steel. "Aaliya is off-hands when it comes to you."

"I get it," Zain says, slowly dropping his arms to his sides. The slight smirk falls from his face and his eyes meet mine, his gaze imploring. I'm not sure what he's trying to communicate, but I do know one thing.

When it comes to Zain and whatever's happening between us, I'm beyond confused.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From

Ann

zayalove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Chapter 2 is really amazing ann
I m craving to read further parts now
Update soon
zayalove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Ann chapter 3 is also very nice
Update next chptrz soon
LoveBeintehaa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Chapter 3 was really funny & amazing... Tnx
Cont. Soon
bloodsheds thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Loved all the 3 chps
Continue soon
Legilimens thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Oh my..completely in love with this plot..
I was contemplating weather or not to read the original book since I am impatient nd cant wait..but I will wait solely fr the reason that I want to read it as Zain-Aaliya..
Atb fr ur exams :)
zaya.fatima thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
loved the chapters plz do continue soon
AnnRosewood thumbnail

Dedicated to all those who have a #ZainCrush

Chapter Four

Aaliya

HIS HOUSE IS amazing of course. I've been in plenty of beautiful homes in my life. My parents still reside in the palatial house Rizwan and I grew up in. It's older but large, and has all the warm, lived-in touches that our mom has added through the years. It's nothing compared to the modern, spacious, perfectly designed house Zain lives in in the heart of the Napa Valley.

Not that I can see much of it, considering the late hour. The interior is shrouded mostly in darkness, with only the occasional lamp turned on, but from what I can see it's beautiful. Sleek and simple, yet warm.

Zain leads Rizwan and me through the wide hallway toward the guest wing, as he calls it. One wall is made entirely of glass and I can make out a giant pool in the backyard, surrounded by lush, perfectly manicured landscaping that looks like something out of a park.

The man certainly knows how to live, I'll give him that.

"Nice, right?" Rizwan murmurs in my ear as we follow Zain. "I spend all my money on cars. Archer spends it all on his house."

"Not that I'm ever here," Zain says, revealing he spied on our conversation. No surprise. Since our encounter out on the terrace, I feel like he's hyperaware of me. And I'm hyperaware of him. "I spend most of my time at Hush."

"Do you have a room there?" The resort is treated as some sort of secret amongst my brother and his friends. At least, they keep it a secret from me. Always made me wonder if there are kinky secrets going down at that place.

Wouldn't put it past Zain, at least.

"I keep a suite there, yes."Zain slows so he can be closer to us. His scent reaches me, filling my head, reminding me of what it feels like to be wrapped in his arms, his broad shoulders beneath my palms. His hair is still a mess and he's shed the jacket and tie, the first couple of buttons on his shirt are undone and revealing a sliver of bare chest that I have the sudden urge to lick.

I really need to get a grip.

"So you stay at the resort most of the time?"

"Not as much as I used to. When it was being renovated I never left. I didn't even own a home then. Hush was my home. Now that the resort has been up and running for the last few years, I finally feel confident enough to leave it on occasion and actually have a life." Archer flashes me a smile, making my heart flutter.

Stupid heart.

"Hush is his baby," Riz adds like I don't know this, though it's fairly obvious. Considering Zain and I don't see each other much, let alone talk, it makes sense Riz would make that assumption. "He created it out of nothing but his own sick and twisted mind."

"Shut the hell up. I met a need that wasn't being filled. Pure and simple." Zain presses his lips together and his eyes narrow. He looks a little angry.

He also looks a lot sexy.

Stop!

"I'm intrigued. I'd love to see it," I say, pleased when his expression eases. "Maybe you'll take me on a quick tour of it tomorrow?"

"I thought you had to get right home tomorrow," Rizwan starts just before I jab him in the ribs with my elbow.

Yeah, he is right. But I'm curious to see this side of Zain's life that I know absolutely nothing about. I mean, come on. Not even an hour ago this man had his tongue down my throat and his fingers working me straight into oblivion. Any woman would want to know more about a guy after that sort of experience, right?

That's what I'm telling myself.

"I'd love to give you a tour of the resort," Zain says, his voice warm, his gaze hot as he rakes it over me. My skin ripples with awareness. It's as if he just physically touched me. "We'll have brunch and then I'll show you around."

"Sounds great." I smile, he returns it, and for some strange reason it feels like we're all alone, grinning at each other like idiots.

But then Rizwan clears his throat, bringing us both into reality, and I jolt at the sound, clasping my hands together to keep from reaching out and grabbing Zain.

I can't grab Zain, especially in front of my brother. No matter how badly I want to. Rizwan knows all of Zain's secrets, all of his faults. He loves his best friend, but Riz would never really want us together. At least, I don't think he would.

Better to pretend there's nothing between us rather than risk Riz's disapproval. And there's nothing going on with us. Between Zain and me. Really. A hot kiss and an orgasm. That's it.

That's sorta major.

I ignore the rotten little voice in my head and try to focus.

Regaining his composure, he shows us the guest rooms, which are directly across from each other, and I can't believe how beautiful my room is. The colors are soothing blues and grays, the bedding lush, the furniture dark and sleek. The entire room reeks of sophistication. I take it all in, fixating on the bed covered in plush fabrics since I'm so tired and I can't wait to collapse in it.

Or maybe the idea of Zain coming to this room later and making me come again and again is what really gets me going . . .

Overcome with a coughing attack at the thought, I wave Rizwan away when he shoots me a strange look. "I'm fine," I say as they both head toward the open doorway. "Show him his room, Zain. Good night."

Not giving either of them a chance to reply, I shut the door behind them and slump against it, thumping my head against the solid wood once, twice. Trying to knock sense into my brain, because clearly, I've lost it.

Sighing, I push away from the door and glance about the room, noting the open door that leads to a small connecting bathroom, and I go inside to check it out. All the amenities are here with the exception of what I might wear to bed. Not that I want to change into something left over from one of Zain's sexual conquests, but still. I'm surprised there's not a fresh, clean nightgown waiting for me to change into for the night, considering he has all the amenities. I guess I could wear my bra and panties . . .

Or wear nothing at all.

A little smile curling my lips, I find a plush terry cloth robe hanging from a hook on the back of the door. Running my hand over it, I contemplate taking a shower and start to shed my clothes, kicking off my shoes and letting the dress, my panties, and my bra fall into a pile on the floor.

I'll look like I'm doing the total night-after walk of shame tomorrow morning at Hush wearing the semiformal dress I wore to the wedding. Something I never considered until now and I chew on my lower lip, staring at the gigantic glass-enclosed shower calling my name.

Maybe I should ask Zain if he has something for me to wear. Though how do I approach him? Sure can't do it at the moment, since I'm standing here naked. He might not mind finding me this way, though.

Stop thinking like this. You don't want him to find you naked . . . do you?

Oh my God, maybe I do.

A knock sounds at the door and I jump, grabbing the robe off the hook with lightning speed. Throwing it on, I approach, figuring it's Riz ready to tell me something lame before he goes to bed. He's always been a little overprotective, so he's probably just checking up on me.

"I'm fine, Riz. Really," I say as I open the door, stunned silent when I see who's standing before me.

"Really?" Zain raises a brow, one hand in his pants' pocket, the other clutching an article of clothing. "Why wouldn't you be anything but fine?"

Oh. Shit. He should so not be standing in front of me right now. "What are you doing here?" I whisper, glancing over his shoulder to thankfully see Rizwan's door is closed.

"Making sure you're comfortable." He thrusts his hand out toward me. "I brought you something."

I'm ultra-aware of the fact that beneath the terry cloth, I'm wearing absolutely nothing. The impulse to untie the sash and let the robe drop to my feet just to see Zain's reaction is near overwhelming.

But I keep it under control. For now.

"What is this?" I take the wadded-up fabric from his hand, our fingers accidentally brushing, and heat rushes through me at first contact.

"One of my T-shirts." He shrugs those broad shoulders, which are still encased in fine white cotton. "I know you didn't have anything to wear to . . . bed. Thought I could offer you this."

His eyes darkened at the word bed and my knees wobble. Good lord, what this man is doing to me is so completely foreign, I'm not quite sure how to react.

"Um, thanks. I appreciate it." The T-shirt is soft, the fabric thin, as if it's been worn plenty of times, and I have the sudden urge to hold it to my nose and inhale. See if I can somehow smell his scent lingering in the fabric.

The man is clearly turning me into a freak of epic proportions.

"You're welcome." He leans his tall body against the doorframe, looking sleepy and rumpled and way too sexy for words. I want to grab his hand and yank him into my room.

Wait, no I don't. That's a bad"terrible"idea.

Liar.

"Is that all then?" I ask because we don't need to be standing here having this conversation. First, my brother could find us and start in again on what a mistake we are. Second, I'm growing increasingly uncomfortable with the fact that I'm completely naked beneath the robe. Third, I'm still contemplating shedding the robe and showing Zain just how naked I am.

"Yeah. Guess so." His voice is rough and he pushes away from the doorframe. "Well. Good night."

"Good night," I whisper, but I don't shut the door. I don't move.

Neither does he.

"Aaliya . . ." His voice trails off and he clears his throat, looking uncomfortable. Which is hot. Oh my God, everything he does is hot and I decide to give in to my impulses because screw it.

I want him.

Zain

LIKE AN IDIOT, I can't come up with anything to say. It's like my throat is clogged, and I can hardly force a sound out, what with Aaliya standing before me, her long, wavy, dark hair tumbling past her shoulders, her slender body engulfed in the thick white robe I keep for guests. The very same type of robe we provide at Hush.

But then she does something so surprising"so amazingly awesome"I'm momentarily dumbfounded by the sight.

Her slender hands go for the belt of the robe and she undoes it quickly, the fabric parting, revealing bare skin. Completely bare skin.

Holy shit. She's naked. And she just dumped the robe onto the ground so she's standing in front of me. Again, I must stress, naked.

My mouth drops open, a rough sound coming from low in my throat. Damn, she's gorgeous. All long legs and curvy waist and hips and full breasts topped with pretty pink nipples. I'm completely entranced for a long, agonizing moment. All I can do is gape at her.

"Well, are you just going to stand there and wait for my brother to come back out and find us like this or are you going to come inside my room?"

More like I'm going to come inside her, if I'm lucky. Which I'm thinking I'm gonna be.

Moving fast, I crowd her, my hands going to her waist as I push her inside. I kick the door shut, snaking out a hand behind me to turn the lock before I settle it back on her waist.

The mention of Rizwan finding us like this got me moving. He'd tear my balls off with his bare hands if he knew I was touching his sister at this very moment. And then there's that whole stupid bet I just made with him and Kartaar. Here I went on and on about not letting any chick tie me down and the one woman I secretly consider worth having a relationship with is finally showing a glimmer of interest.

Well, more than a freaking glimmer considering she's naked and nestling that bangin'body all snug up against me. I stare into her eyes, see them clouded with lust, and I lean in ready to kiss her. To take her deep and hard and make her moan with the pleasure of it all. Just like I did earlier, when I touched her out on the terrace. How easily responsive she'd been. Before I ruined it all and blew off what happened between us. Last thing I wanted was to make her angry, but I still managed, all because I didn't want to piss off Rizwan.

I'm in a total no-win situation with Ivy and I know it. Yet here I am, her naked body in my arms,

her lips leaning in close to mine, her breasts coming into contact with my chest . . .

"Hey." I squeeze her hips, my fingers pressing into her flesh, and she glances up at me, her eyes wide, her lips damp. As if she'd just licked them. f**k, everything she does unravels me. But I need to know where we stand"where she stands. I can't risk making this a bigger mess than it already is. "What are we doing here?"

A perfectly arched brow lifts. "Do I need to explain it to you?"

"You know what I mean." I'm not taking this any further until I'm assured we're both on the same page. "What do you want out of this?"

Aaliya reaches out and starts unbuttoning my shirt, her fingertips brushing against my chest with every button she slides out of its hole. "One night of mind-blowing sex?"

I ignore the one-night comment for a moment, absorbing her words. I shouldn't want more. I never want more.

With Aaliya, I think I could.

Well, isn't that f**king terrifying?

"And that's it." My voice is flat, though I suck in a harsh breath when her fingers brush my stomach with that final button she undoes before tugging my tucked-in shirt from the waistband of my pants. "That's all you want from me."

"Isn't that all you want from anyone?" Her gaze locks on my chest and she exhales loudly. "I knew you were bigger than the last time I saw you, Zain, but oh my God."

I smile, loving the way she's looking at me. Like she wants to eat me up. "And when was the last time you saw me without a shirt on?"

"I don't know." She shrugs, her gaze lifting to meet mine. Her eyes are full of hunger, full of want, and I reach out, settle my hand on her cheek, and caress her soft skin. It's like I can't resist touching her. "When we were teenagers?"

"Well, I've changed a lot since then." Leaning down, my mouth is at her ear when I murmur, "So have you."

She slides her hands up my chest, her touch causing sparks to ignite along my skin as she pushes my shirt from my shoulders. I shrug out of it, settling my hands back at her waist, pulling away a bit so I can drink her in.

Jesus, she's gorgeous. I'm hard as a rock just looking at her and I start to back her toward the bed, pushing gently at her shoulders so she falls onto the mattress with a little huff of annoyance. Her long hair falls around her shoulders in tousled waves, the ends barely covering her breasts, tempting me to rake my fingers through the silky strands. Without warning she hooks her finger through the belt loop of my pants, pulling me forward and tipping me off balance so I fall onto the bed.

Fall onto her.

"Now I have you where I want you," she murmurs just before she lifts her head and kisses me deep, her tongue immediately sliding against mine. She skims her hands down my back so lightly I shiver.

Damn, her touch feels good. She feels good beneath me, her hands on me, her legs winding around my hips. I still have my pants on but I can feel her. My erection nudges against her heated sex and she tilts her hips, grinding against me as she devours my mouth.

She's turned into a wildcat, rubbing against me, her mouth on mine like she wants to consume me and I willingly fall under her spell. Let her take completely over, as I'm lost to her delicious taste, the way her tiny hands are all over me, at the front of my pants. Undoing the snap, sliding the zipper down until she's reaching inside and stroking my cotton-covered cock.

"Wow, Zain, you're packing," she murmurs after breaking our kiss, her fingers curling around my erection and giving me an agonizing squeeze.

I burst out laughing at her comment. "Is that supposed to be a compliment?"

"Oh yeah." She slides her hands around my hips, pushing my pants down until they bunch up about mid-thigh. "Take these off. Take everything off."

"Bossy little thing, aren't you?" I whisper against her mouth just before I swipe at her plump lower lip with my tongue.

"I never act like this," she says when I climb off her to shed the rest of my clothes. Her greedy gaze never leaves me. "I think it's all your fault."

"My fault?" Her admission shocks me. How can she blame me for her crazy behavior? "How so?"

"It's you or the champagne I drank earlier." Her gaze drops to crotch level and she's checking me out, her eyes widening the slightest bit once I shed my boxer briefs. "Um, wow."

"Scared?" I rejoin her on the bed, grabbing her by the waist and hauling her over until she's lying beneath me. "You should be," I whisper before I kiss her. Devour her. It grows wild in an instant, my hands roaming her skin, mapping her curves, her hands just as busy as mine, diving straight for my cock. I'll blow if she keeps touching me like that, and I'm not about to go that route, so I grasp hold of her wrists and pull her arms up above her head. Holding her captive and she wiggles against me, making little noises full of frustration.

Driving me f**king insane.

She breaks the kiss first, glaring at me as she jerks her hands against my grip. "I want to touch you."

"You keep on touching me and I'm going to explode all over your fingers," I growl.

Aaliya laughs, arching against me so her breasts brush my chest. I can literally feel the hard points of her nipples press into my skin.

This woman is going to kill me. I just know it.

----------------------------------

From

Ann

AnnRosewood thumbnail

Dedicated to a very dear friend and my fellow writerincrme -Sanika ;)

WARNING:Mature Content Ahead 😎

Chapter Five

Aaliya

Zain Abdullah HAS a body like no other man I've been with before, let alone seen live and in person, up close and in my face. All solid mass and smooth skin, defined muscles and broad chest and shoulders. He's all I can see and hear and smell and taste while he lies on top of me, his long fingers curled around my wrists, holding my arms captive above my head.

What we're doing is so completely unexpected, so unbelievably exciting, my entire body is shaking in anticipation. He's kissing me like he's a starving man and I'm the only thing he craves. I can feel his erection nudging between my legs, and I'm so wet for him it's almost embarrassing.

But I don't care. I'm drunk on the sensation of his body pressing into mine, his hungry mouth, his insistent tongue, those big, rough hands pinning me to the bed.

I had no idea being held down would arouse me so much, but oh my God, I'm so hot for him I feel like I'm going to burst.

"Promise not to go straight for my dick?" he whispers in my ear after breaking our kiss.

I want to laugh. I also want to moan. His blunt words turn me on too. "Maybe I really want to go straight for your dick."

His eyes lock with mine. They're dark and full of smoldering heat. "I already told you what might happen if you did that."

Oh yes, he sure did. I might want to witness that too. In fact, the idea is amazingly hot. Me stroking him, Archer losing all control and coming all over my fingers . . .

Restlessly I rub my legs against his, and he chuckles as if he can read my mind. "Promise me you won't make a grab."

"I can't promise you that," I whisper.

"Then let me touch you." His voice lowers as his fingers loosen gently around my wrists. Until they're slipping away and he's nuzzling my neck with his face, his hands skimming along my sides. "I want to explore you."

I'm not going to protest. That's exactly what I want him to do. So instead of making a grab for his dick"as he so kindly says"I sling my arms around his neck, my hands in his hair, gently guiding him down as he rains kisses across my collarbone, my chest, the tops of my breasts, the valley between my breasts . . .

He's teasing me. My nipples ache for his mouth to wrap around them and his lips are everywhere but my nipples. I don't know if I can stand this exquisite torture, his hands gripping my hips, his mouth all over my sensitive skin. I tighten my hold on his hair, tugging hard until he mutters a curse word against my flesh before he licks one nipple.

Then he licks the other.

The ragged moan that escapes me is nothing like the usual sounds I make in bed, and I clamp my lips shut, momentarily embarrassed. But then he does it again, his velvety damp tongue flicking back and forth over my nipple, driving me absolutely wild. Another shuddery moan leaves me, and I tangle my fingers in his hair, holding him to me as he licks and sucks and edges his teeth on my flesh, gently nipping. Testing me.

It feels so good I want more. Oh God, I'm crazed with wanting his teeth on me, his hands all over me. "Harder," I whisper, my request shocking myself and he bites my nipple, hard.

Between my legs I go loose and damp and when he glides his fingers through my soaked folds, his thumb sweeping over my c***, I shake my head frantically. "No, not like this. Please."

"Want me inside you?" He whispers the heated words against my breasts, and I crack open my eyes to find him watching me. His gaze is dark, full of forbidden promise, and I nod, a whimper falling from my lips. His answering smile is deliciously wicked. "Good. Because I can't f**king wait to be inside you."

No man has ever talked to me like this. I love it. I want more. So much more . . .

Moving up, he leans over me, his chest in my face as he reaches for the bedside table and pulls open the tiny drawer. He withdraws a condom from inside, and I'm momentarily stunned.

Though I shouldn't be. Everyone knows how Zain operates.

Pushing the worry from my head, I lean up on my elbows and press my mouth to the center of his chest. His scent surrounds me, the warmth of his skin, his salty taste. I'm licking a path down to his abs and he pulls away from me, hissing as if I've burned him.

"You're dangerous," he murmurs, tearing open the wrapper and rolling on the condom. The sight of him entrances me and my heart rate accelerates, my mouth going dry when he catches me staring. He shakes his head with a slight smile curving his perfect, swollen lips. "I want to take my time but I doubt I'll make it, Ivy. I want you too damn much."

Again, he stuns me, this time with his words. If I think about it too hard, the entire situation is mind blowing. I'm naked with Zain Abdullah . We're about to have sex. If someone told me a month ago"heck, a few hours ago"that I would end this night having sex with Zain, I would've laughed in their face.

I'm not laughing now, though. More like I'm grabbing for Zain, bringing him down on top of me, his big body pushing me into the mattress. I wrap my legs around his hips, curl my arms around him so I can stroke down his smooth, damp-with-sweat back as our mouths find each other, lazily kissing, nipping at each other's lips, tangling our tongues.

He tastes amazing. I love the sounds he makes, the way he holds me. And when he slowly slides inside my body, inch by excruciating inch, a shudder sweeps over me, my eyes shutting against the intensity of emotions swirling within. He doesn't move, doesn't so much as breathe, and I'm breathless too. I've never felt so connected to another person before.

It's frightening. Exhilarating.

"Christ, you feel so good," he whispers close to my ear as he slowly begins to move. I shift with him, lifting my hips, tightening my legs around him. He's thrusting faster, almost as if he can't help himself, and I'm fine with it. More than fine with it. I rock against him, sending his cock deeper inside my body, and he's groaning, straining above me, already close. I can see it in the tension in his face, across his shoulders.

He warned me it would be fast but I don't care. I'm close too. I've been on edge since he made me come on the terrace. There'd been no relief with that orgasm. More like it ratcheted me up, helping me realize what I was missing, not being with him like this.

"Say you're going to come," he whispers, his ragged voice sending a shiver over my skin. "Say it." He reaches between us, his fingers slipping over my c***, rubbing circles around it, driving me straight out of my mind.

"Yes," I moan. "So close."

Zain rears up on his knees and grasps hold of my waist, pulling me closer as he pounds into me. I watch, breathless at the brutal way he's handling me, truly f**king me, and I wonder if any man I've ever been with has done this. f**ked me like Zain is at this very moment.

That would be a firm no.

The men of my past always handled me gently, as if I were made of glass and might shatter at any moment. Not Zain. He's all macho, primal fierceness, his hands gripping me, his cock pounding inside of me, his mouth brutalizing mine. It's as if he's completely overcome.

I love it.

Closing my eyes, the familiar sensations threaten to wash over me, and I try to hold them off. Whimpering, I shake my head, pant his name and then I can't hold back any longer.

I'm coming. Lost in the deliciously warm pulsating sensation as the second orgasm of the night takes me completely over the edge.

He collapses on top of me seconds later, his warm weight comforting, yet making it all feel far too real. His mouth presses to my neck, wet and hot as he whispers unintelligible words. I smooth my fingers down his back, feel the shivers still trembling through him, and I kiss his cheek, murmuring, "You should probably go soon." I wince the moment the words leave my mouth. I really don't want him to leave.

But he needs to. If he lingers . . . I might want him to stick around. Then I might do something stupid. Like admit how much I care for him, how much I wish he were a permanent part of my life.

Yeah. He'd flip out and run like a scared little boy if I ever said something like that.

Lifting up so he can meet my gaze, he studies me, his brows furrowed, his mouth curved in a frown. "What?"

Uh oh. Did I say the wrong thing? Come on, Zain isn't one who lingers in a woman's bed, is he? "You um, you should probably go, don't you think? I don't want my brother to see you sneak out of my room."

"He's probably asleep. That guy sleeps like the dead." Zain's studying me like I've lost my mind.

"Yeah, but . . ." He's right I'm sure. I don't want to risk the chance. Besides, I need time alone. I need to process what just happened between us.

"So you're kicking me out." He sounds incredulous, looks angry.

"No . . ."

"Yes," he cuts me off, his voice tight. "I get it, though. Don't want Rizwan to find out. I agree with you, actually. He'll hang me by my balls from a tree, and I happen to like my balls, thank you very much."

He climbs out of bed, snatching his clothes off the floor impatiently, giving me an unintended eyeful of those very balls he happens to like so much.

Crap, I've made him mad. I didn't mean to but I can't have him lingering. It's bad enough what we just did. I don't do one-night stands, especially with guys I know and run the risk of seeing again. Worse, I don't want to get attached. Or put expectations on us that this sort of thing might happen again.

Because no way should it happen again. That would be a big mistake. Huge. No more fooling around for Zain and me.

Even though I want to. I hate that I'm pushing him away. His reaction is confusing. He acts like he's hurt by my denial.

I'm hurt too. More than I would ever dare admit. Deep down inside, I think . . . I want more. For once, I'm ready to take that risk and go for it. Do something so completely out of character just to see what would happen.

"You still want to see Hush later today?" he asks, his voice quiet, his back to me. He has on his underwear, nothing else, and I let my gaze wander over him, drinking in all that pure masculine beauty.

He is beautiful. I wish we had more time. I'd explore every inch of his skin with my mouth, given the chance.

Your chances with Zain just expired.

"Yes," I answer after I clear my throat. "I would love to see Hush." We can handle a mistaken sexual encounter between friends, right? Of course we can . . .

"Great. Well, it's been real," he says after he slips on his pants, still sounding sort of huffy, and I watch him go without saying another word. He quietly shuts the door behind him.

I flop against the pillows and rest my arm over my eyes, groaning out loud. What the heck is wrong with me? I had amazing sex with a man I've known almost half my life, and then I push him out like he's some sort of stranger I secretly banged.

I can't help it. I start laughing.

My life has turned completely surreal.

Zain

DAMN, COULD I feel any cheaper?

I'm skulking down the hall of my very own home, shirtless and shoeless, my clothes

and shoes clutched in my hand, my pants unbuttoned, for the love of God, and ready to fall from my hips. My footsteps are light as I'm literally sprinting across my house. If Gage came out at this very moment, he would take one look at me and know exactly what I'd just done.

His baby sister.

Grimacing, I shake my head and head toward my bedroom suite, which is on the other side of the house. I'm breathing a little easier now that I'm out of the guest wing, but I could still get caught. That I'm even thinking like this makes me feel like an absolute jackass.

This is my house. I'm twenty-f**king-eight years old. I shouldn't have to sneak around like some sort of teenager out screwing around with my secret girlfriend.

But here I am. Sneaking.

I'm still shocked over how Aaliya kicked me out of bed before the come dried on her skin; she was that ruthless about the entire encounter. Crude, I know, but true. I'd been ready to wax poetic and go on and on over how amazing that entire experience had been. Because as quick as I'd come"embarrassingly quick, I'll admit, but damn I was overwhelmed with the fact that I was actually inside her"sex with Ivy had been mind blowing.

I wanted to tell her how much I wanted to do it again. Clutch her close and cuddle for Christ's sake. I don't f**king cuddle. I'm the one who kicks them out of my bed. I'm the one who says, Hey, it's been real, but you need to get your pretty little ass out of here.

Always, I sleep alone. For once, I wanted to sleep with someone else. Really and truly sleep. Hold her close, feel her skin on mine, smell her. I can still smell her. Feel her. Taste her.

She gave me the boot instead.

Yeah. Bizarre. I feel like the tables have been turned on me completely. I don't like it. Not one freaking bit.

But since I saw her earlier this evening at the wedding reception, she's flipped me on my head. What's up is down and all that other bullshit. I haven't felt right since. It f**king sucks. I have a business to run, employees to take care of, the potential to open another Hush location on the horizon and a volatile father to handle.

The last thing I need is some woman twisting up my insides.

I stride inside my bedroom, slamming the door behind me and head toward the bathroom. I need a shower. Maybe if I wash away the memory, the feel of her skin on mine, her scent, her taste, then I could forget her. Aaliya.

Doesn't help. As I stand under the scalding hot water battering my body and scrub at my skin, I can still smell her. Hear her panting, frantic breaths, the way she said my name just before she came. Smell her flowery, delicious skin, taste her greedy lips and tongue . . .

f**k. I glance down, the water beating a rapid tattoo on the top of my head, and see my erection. f**king stupid thing. No wonder women loved to go on and on about how men only think with their dicks.

They're pretty dead on in that observation.

Restraining myself, I refuse to jerk off. I just came not fifteen minutes ago, you'd think I'd be over this. Over her.

Apparently not. Having her once wasn't enough. I want Ivy again.

I furiously wrench the faucet off and grab a towel, rubbing it haphazardly across my skin, not really drying it. The soft terry cloth slides across my erection and I grimace. Pissed that I'm teasing myself. What the hell is wrong with me?

Aaliya Haider is what's wrong with you, jackass. She's played you at your game and actually came out on top. Where does that leave you?

Miserable. Pissed. Eager to go back to her room and have my way with her again . . . slower this time. So I can linger over her body, see what she likes, where she prefers to be touched, taste her between her legs and see how long it takes to make her come with just my tongue . . .

Rubbing the heels of my hands against my eyes, I blink them open, stare at my reflection in the steam-covered mirror in front of me. I'm a wreck. Eyes wild, skin still wet from the shower, mouth and jaw so tight I look like I might shatter. Rigid and tense.

All over a woman.

I let loose a loud, growling "f**k!" and hit the lights off, stride back into my room. Climb into bed naked and still damp, yanking the covers over my head in the hopes I can shut off my whirling brain.

Doesn't work. I want her with me. Snug against me. I need to come clean with myself. I've lusted over her for years. Since her high school graduation, like some sort of pervert, considering I have a solid four years on her and the last thing I should've been doing was wondering if she could possibly be naked beneath her ceremony gown.

Of course, she wasn't. She'd been eighteen and pure and beautiful. She'd given me a hug and thanked me for coming and all I could think about was how much I wish I was coming. Inside of her . . .

Yeah. I had it bad for her then. I still do. And I shouldn't. I'm not the relationship type. My parents warped me for good. Ruined me for any woman. I might be able to hold my shit together for a while, but she'd wear me down eventually and discover the real me.

I'm not worth it, not worth making it last. I'm selfish. A complete prick. She'd find out quickly, if she doesn't know already, and she'd bail. Wonder why she wasted her time on me, if she'd even consider me, that is.

And then there's that stupid, f**ked-up bet I made only a few hours ago. A million dollars rides on the idea that I won't let any woman trap me.

The crazy thing? I know Aaliya Ghulam Haider is worth a million dollars.

But am I?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

This book is good,but even better when you read it ..all the while imagining them to be ZaYa !

From

Ann

Edited by AnnRosewood - 9 years ago
Nazzz16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Amazing part ...
Very nice !!
Waiting to read more !!
Continue asap :)