Vikram's Ajeeb Dastaan .......<3 !! --Sar-->Shobha ???

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
He Vikram Ahuja fell in love 15 years ago with Madhura Sarika Sachdev... ... Love was always selfless for him... His love always was beautiful ... He loved freshness of Jasmine ... He loved Happiness He loved Sunshine He loved rainbow... But Alias... The Love Never Loved him back...

Years Passed By and Then came a beautiful woman Shobha Sachdev...who is now calling herself as Shobha...who again gave him that hope that reason to see himself in LOVE again ... Love Jasmine Love Sunshine love Rainbows Love the Selfless Love...

Now the turning point the time has come for this Ajeeb Dastaan to come to its phase where Vikram is at cross roads ... He is engaged to the person whom he dreaded to see again the bitterness she gave him it took him years to overcome ... She put a condition for Shobha's sake he was ready to take this plunge...

We always know goodness prevails GOD does a lot of tests on Good Humans ... VIkram is one remarkabe human being ... Will he get his share of LOVE...

Naani O you wonderful you have always been his pillar of support ... He knows that Sahil or Ninara will never meet .. Yet he has hopes we have hopes the world wishes for happiness.. for Vikram... Will he get his Shobha...

Pulling some very imp turning points in Vikram's life and putting in down here.. & that beautiful siggy when he turns the woman whom he wish to see as his LIFE PARTNER !!!!

As YT has copy right issues I have put on dailymotion...

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2ilt1l_adhyviknansc24_fun

===============================================================

THE MUSICAL AJEEB DASTAAN HAI YE!!!

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2ils6w_vibhasc30_fun

================================================================

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2ib91z_vibhasc43_fun

The intensity with which he says I love you Shobha ... Beautiful !!! 😳😳😳

=====================================================================

Where is your Dastaan heading to Vikram... Kya Ajeeb Dastaan hai Ye !!

You wish for Happy Ending & Miracle... Hope your wishes come true... Your True Selfless Love Your True Love for Shobha.. Your Love your passion ... your happiness... lies in the Love you have for Shobha ... Shobhaa... Shobha...❤️

Wishing for Vikram Ahuja's Happy Ending with a Life Partner... with a Jodi... with a companion & above all a Family !!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rangamma thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Still remains the declaration of her love to Vikram
If you can keep secrets, why can't I...Shoba asks him.

As a true friend she is doing some under ground work with the help of Ketan

What a lovely lady Shoba'... with a beautiful saree ear drops dangling here and there.

Thank God still 3 epis remaining

I hope the friendship transforms in to love in this space

Let the agony comes to an end to both the souls

Let them enjoy peace and happiness in the coming years.

Let the evil finds it way out of their lives and goes deep in to the earth

It is not going to be an ajeeb dastan ,but a lesson to learn for the society to treat women in better way
Millerrr88 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I just loved his dedication towards shoba and always supporting her
And Nani is truly a gem 😃😳 been a pillar of support for Vikram 👏