Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BeingChevi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Varun and Shraddha. ❤️❤️❤️ Sho cute. 😳 Shraddha looks pretty and Varun looks suave as ever. :) 
touch_of_pink thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: IshqBulaava

What is he doing there? 😆

Don't know. Maybe T-Series roped if in to sing a song for one of their films.
IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: touch_of_pink

I know! The outfit makes no sense to me. Is it a dress, is it an anarkali? Is she wearing some kind of pants underneath because it looks as if the dress is see-through and we can see her bare legs. 😆

There are definitely no pants 😆 Because like you said, you can see her legs.  It's a dress because I think it's one piece.  But it's trying to be a lehnga choli type outfit because it obviously has a dupata also.  
Haeyeol thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
ask hay the only person lookin good.. rest,.need to wash my eyes with holy water... Esp that girl .. Bushman wife omg mermaid in ur sister in laws wedding.. 
tiger need new clothes..
Arjun.. Never mind
Bachchans forever lookin the same.. 
touch_of_pink thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

There are definitely no pants 😆 Because like you said, you can see her legs.  It's a dress because I think it's one piece.  But it's trying to be a lehnga choli type outfit because it obviously has a dupata also.  

I should have known, it's a Manish Malhotra design. 😵

At the Tulsi-Hitesh wedding reception, Shraddha was seen in a Manish Malhotra floor-length anarkali, one that she wore with simple diamond jewellery and an even simpler do.

I didn't mind the anarkali, she wore it well, but I do wish she had added some color on the lips. What do you think?

shraddha-kapoor-manish-malhotra-tulsi-kumar-wedding-reception

- See more at: http://www.highheelconfidential.com/#sthash.T6kmGRHf.dpuf
IshqBulaava thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

There are definitely no pants😆Because like you said, you can see her legs. It's a dress because I think it's one piece. But it's trying to be a lehnga choli type outfit because it obviously has a dupata also.

she is wearing pants. Its pinkish, brownish. 😆

Edited by IshqBulaava - 9 years ago
IshqBulaava thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Wow.. Sunny looks gorgeous. I like her lehenga!

blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Somebody please make Mahesh Butt stand at the door to check off the guest list...way to disrespect ur host dude...when u don't give them a little respect to atleast wear something nice at a wedding party.
IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: IshqBulaava

she is wearing pants. Its pinkish, brownish. 😆

I have never stared at a girl's legs as much as I tried to stare at Shraddha's.  I still don't see any pants 😆.  But if it's an Anarkali I'm sure it's there.

As for her make up, I think given the tone of her dress lipstick color would have been very tricky.  She definitely couldn't do red or dark pink or anything like that.  Maybe brownish, but it might have clashed too much with the dress.  She played it safe.  
I want Jackie's outfit and earrings and Esha's hair. Major love! So amazing. Where can I find her lehenga????? ❤️