Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

palingenesis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: touch_of_pink

The younger sister of T-series owner Bhusan Kumar and daughter of late Gulshan Kumar - 'Tulsi Kumar' tied the knot with fiance Hitesh in Mumbai. Needless to say, the reception was attended by the who's who of B-town.

Seen here are Arjun Kapoor and Akshay Kumar. Also seen is Bollywood youngster Tiger Shroff.

Tulsi is a singer by profession. Her husband Hitesh hails from Jaipur and comes from a family of business men.

CREDITS: VIRAL BHAYANI

I like d placement of dese pics...πŸ˜† Opens with a pic of creepboney (creepbot) Arjun followed by a freshly scrubbed Tiger and d dashing Akshay with tubby "rounding" it all off again! πŸ˜†
Hazardous thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Holy. Esha Gupta looks flippin' beautiful !!!!!!!!!!!!
touch_of_pink thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Dhin-Chak

honestly i didnt mind them..majority were nice,Kriti,Esha,Alia(talking about reception,wedding)..offcourse MM is overrated,he lacks originality and sometimes i find them loud a but SK's outfit is something..🀒..i remember i was trying 2 buy a MM saree here..the price was just not worth the outfit..

Shraddha's outfit seems to be this one without the inner skirt portion:

BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Gautam 😳 Just look at him he is sooo Damn handsome 😳 😳 ❀️
BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Empyreanism

MICHAEL JACKSON IS ALIVE 😲😲😲

🀣

Word Count: 0

844043 thumbnail
Wow the make-up on most of the women is tragic. They look so pasty... your face should not be lighter than the rest of your body.

Sunny Leone is hands down the HOTTEST woman in bollywood. She would probably be a top actress if she didn't have the po*n stigma attached to her.

Varun and Shraddha are particularly joined at the hip these days. πŸ€” Taking promotions to a whole new level.
Edited by Infinite. - 9 years ago
briahna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
arjun bahut jaldh dagegaa...much bigger barrel than daddy boney.
IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Infinite.

Wow the make-up on most of the women is tragic. They look so pasty... your face should not be lighter than the rest of your body.

Sunny Leone is hands down the HOTTEST woman in bollywood. She would probably be a top actress if she didn't have the po*n stigma attached to her.

Varun and Shraddha are particularly joined at the hip these days. πŸ€”Taking promotions to a whole new level.

I really think it's using the wrong kind of foundation or powder. Rather than absorbing the light from camera flashes it reflects it and that's why they all look like clowns. A very extreme case of it happened to Angelina Jolie a couple of years ago.

Chippeshwini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I'm a massive sucker for suits, but somehow Arjun Kapoor's rajma-colored ordeal aint doing it
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
^ Varun, Shraddha & Akshay are looking awesome in their dresses!