Apurva as usual excels in his perfomance

rangamma thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I am so much captivated by Vikram's proposing his love

His voice modulation, throwing of his hands in desperation, longing for Shoba, his mannerisms, body language and passion in his eyes all run parallel to Hollywood scenes

For the last two days again and again rewinding ...I am enjoying the scene

BUT

On Shoba's part

She could have shown even a feeble positive reaction...I was waiting for this magical moment

Atleast she could have hold his hands and would have muttered some incoherent words

So the beauty of the scene could not be fully enjoyed.

Other than that Apurva as usual excels in his perfomance

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Beautiful Scene & Apurva was awesome!! The scene was totally his .. Vikram speaking his heart out & telling her that he loves her his love is selfless and he is doing this for her happiness..
His voice mudulation changing telling her what she has chnaged in him was overwhleming I saw the scene in loop & was just awe with it !! How cud Shobha not feel the intensity ?? Or did she and before she cud say anything tears rolled out..

He told her that he loves and there cant any other person more better than her for him so vikram has choosen her without binding her
He has set her free to choose what she wants to be happy to live with whoever where ever but be happy
Now the choice and decision should be shobhas...
Shobha needs to decide herself whether she wants her friend to sacrifice himself for her sake
Get married to a total selfish batameez person like sarika
Let her walk upto him tell him dont marry sarika hold my hand instead
Let us tackle our problems together and teach both the siblings a lesson they will never forget
She will never be ablecto forgive herself for destroying vikrams life
Vikram cant say no to shobha once she decides as he told her happiness is his
So vikram has to welcome her decision
She needs to tell him what she feels

This is the only way this relationship can move in some direction from her side ..
Society also needs a name and friends can draw a line only upto a point & again a man & woman as friends forever where the man has enourmous love for this woman & wanted to marry her & have a happy ending what is Shobha's take there she needs to answer that.

Moments of passion cab grow if reciprocation is there from both sides yet Vikram's love for her has reached an all new level ans he will stay up there forever will ahe walk to hold his hand there is her call .. So pipeline has many twists & turns yet to overcome & the top to be reached by Shobha in this journey.
Edited by shanti05 - 9 years ago
rangamma thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanti05

Beautiful Scene & Apurva was awesome!! The scene was totally his .. Vikram speaking his heart out & telling her that he loves her his love is selfless and he is doing this for her happiness..
His voice mudulation changing telling her what she has chnaged in him was overwhleming I saw the scene in loop & was just awe with it !! How cud Shobha not feel the intensity ?? Or did she and before she cud say anything tears rolled out..

He told her that he loves and there cant any other person more better than her for him so vikram has choosen her without binding her
He has set her free to choose what she wants to be happy to live with whoever where ever but be happy
Now the choice and decision should be shobhas...
Shobha needs to decide herself whether she wants her friend to sacrifice himself for her sake
Get married to a total selfish batameez person like sarika
Let her walk upto him tell him dont marry sarika hold my hand instead
Let us tackle our problems together and teach both the siblings a lesson they will never forget
She will never be ablecto forgive herself for destroying vikrams life
Vikram cant say no to shobha once she decides as he told her happiness is his
So vikram has to welcome her decision
She needs to tell him what she feels

This is the only way this relationship can move in some direction from her side ..
Society also needs a name and friends can draw a line only upto a point & again a man & woman as friends forever where the man has enourmous love for this woman & wanted to marry her & have a happy ending what is Shobha's take there she needs to answer that.

Moments of passion cab grow if reciprocation is there from both sides yet Vikram's love for her has reached an all new level ans he will stay up there forever will ahe walk to hold his hand there is her call .. So pipeline has many twists & turns yet to overcome & the top to be reached by Shobha in this journey.

I am asking how could she not feel the intensity of love?

The beautiful love story being spoilt by too much of negativism

At present she need not reciprocate her love, but as a friend she can save him

His life is in danger, he is going to fall down in unfathomable deep pit.

Is it not her duty towards her friend to safeguard him?

Vikram by his sacrifice has raised himself to the pinnacle.

We all look at him with awe and fascination.

Why should he suffer?

He deserves love and happiness.

Oh GOD, I feel restless and sad and want to shout at Shoba to save HIM.

She cares only for her family,... but Vikram is more than her family...

and with out him she could not have crossed all her struggles and pit falls .

So let us wait and see what is in store for us.
fanraya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
You are right, Vikram's scene was amazing, although Shobha's expressions did not give anything, Shobha is a very weak character sketch it started very well, but later somehow you do not see that intensity, it could be because of the writers, direction or the actress herself, may be she is not interested playing this role anymore. Lately I get that feeling, I may be wrong but it seems like she is disinterested. Her scenes lack the intensity that they had before, all her scenes are flat. The love confession from Vik side was so lovely, they should have worked on that scene, somehow it lacked the intensity and passion from Shobha's side. The drama is almost ending and we still have not seen her love for him, it is really strange.I feel sorry for the writers, they had such awesome story, they could focus more on Shibha and Vikram scenes than Sarika and Samarth scenes. Every day they have Garu and her family story or Sarika and her drama, We do not get any conversation between Vibha, really sad.
Edited by fanraya - 9 years ago
Millerrr88 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Apurva is really a fine actor and he did justice to his role 👏😃