Article Portion about Usha Rana-Naani !!

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Then in Ajeeb Dastaan Hai Ye, it's Apoorva Agnihotri's cute dadi who helps the hero and is his biggest emotional support. She is the one who keeps encouraging him to settle down with the newly single mother of two, played by Sonali Bendre. It's a non-judgemental, positive character that has captured the hearts of the viewers.

Usha Rana, the lovable dadi in Ajeeb Dastaan... meanwhile is an old hand in the profession. She says, "I am a theatre artiste from Delhi. I run theatre workshops and train children to act through my Shishya Kala Parishad. I have done a couple of films like Pinjar and a Hollywood film, The Making of Comedy.
About getting a role in Ajeeb Dastaan..., she says, "I had auditioned for the role and Ekta Kapoor liked it. Everyone has complimented my cute' looks in the serial. I have performed many characters till date, but this one has got the most appreciation."
"The show will soon go off air and Ekta has promised that she will accommodate me in one of her upcoming shows or in one of her running serials like Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar."

The complete article is in the link below

I just pulled out her interview portion for the read

You may catch the rest here.

http://www.asianage.com/tv/taking-lead-576

She is Naani the author of the article said Daadi
Edited by shanti05 - 9 years ago