Frequent Posters

Shamsaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
bewaja nahi mil na :( that song is awesome!<3
Shamsaaa thumbnail
someone is deeply finally fallen in love 🤪 ahh finally KK ur in love *today's episode is one of my fav* he couldn't see her tear's and ask her what happened and when that guy came in to take her and by mistake he hit's KK car and he was only concered about her AWWW my babyy and then the fight and when he got to know about her will get married with that kabbab main haddi he was so SADDD and finally reached where they went after the fight and took her away but the precap scare me hope nothing happens to em as he was driving so fast and suddenly a turck show up:(
Shamsaaa thumbnail
holla my baby i miss you ;(
Shamsaaa thumbnail
friday episode was on fire gosh it was full of my babies scene's!<3 from the begining to the ending ahh the ending hurt's she stub mehek in the pre-cap monday you gotta come fast :(
Shamsaaa thumbnail
gosh the 1st scene was on fire the way he was doing her duppata and fixing her hair AHHH *every girl dream*🤪 and the way he stares at her i swear is amazing :( ☺️
Shamsaaa thumbnail
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLoYt8H7kjM

this man have the most god gifted voice on this earth i swear
Shamsaaa thumbnail
the way he held her from her waist GOSH is something else* he says i just wanna see if you still get touched by my me or no and then she says nothing happen to me by ur touch and then the way he held her GOSHHH* this man is ☺️
Shamsaaa thumbnail
n then that smile he gave's her while starring at her GOSHH is melting my heart ;( 🤪
Shamsaaa thumbnail
Monday baby come fast :( gosh pre-cap is scary they stubbed her she saved his life awww and he was doing the same :( the way he shouted her name gosh his teary voice 🥺
Shamsaaa thumbnail
main toh tumhari hain thi aww the way she said it and then she says you still aint regretting ur sin's GOSHHH well said babyy at least he should know she won't easily forgive him:(