i feel like i wanna shout my heart out :(
Shamsaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
i wish my heart and my thinking was silent as am from outside :(
Shamsaaa thumbnail
MS today you were so AMAZING my heart went out for you :( ur eyes say's it all 🥺 KK why you did these bad things to her family you knew so well she wont come back to you after what you did :(
Shamsaaa thumbnail
if you hated me this much why then you come to my home * ahh her replies then are always the best she says Umed* and his face was likeee 😭
Shamsaaa thumbnail
yet again another FABULOUS episode AHH MY babies :(
Shamsaaa thumbnail
she took off his hand's from her face and left from their and he run's after her *says tum mujhe tum mujhe tum aise kaise ja sakti tum aise kaise ja sakti hoon* his teary voicee GOSHHH why he is being so selfish though he loves her that much but can't says bend and say sorry to her for whatever he did but he says i wont do you really deserve that she leave's you for everr:(
Shamsaaa thumbnail
he says you cant remove those bangels and forget me and she removed it ahh and says that you said it that their nothing between us GOSHHH and she left from their and she was standing down looking at that small mandir and from upstair he was holding her bangles and hurts his hands and blood coming down to her forehead OMGGG 😒
Shamsaaa thumbnail
he went to her house the 2nd day and says i brought this divorce paper so that you don't change ur mind in 2 days and come back to me and she says to him *even i died i wont come to you* OMG his FACEE WAS LIKE 🥺 i swear he deserve whatever bad comes from her bc of whatever he did to her :(
Shamsaaa thumbnail
cant wait for tomorrow's episode :( AHH
Shamsaaa thumbnail
his teary voice GOSHHH tum mujhe tum mujhe tum aise kaise ja sakthi hoon tum aise kaise ja sakthi hoon 🥺 why then you let her leave why u didnt stop her by being honest and say sorry be gentle for once in ur life *gosh now you've lost her*😳