Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shamsaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
she wanted to get up but he held her hands tightly gosh and was so close to her that he was almost about to kiss her OMG that moment i swear my heart was so beating fastly 🤪
Shamsaaa thumbnail
and then she opens her eyes and was like what are you going to do *he was like what ? what am doing and was about to get up but his shirt button got stack with her necklace ahh and she was like why are now in a hurry to get up are you afraid that i hear you heartbeat beating fastly 😳 and then she got up and she got hurt bc of the knife which was on the floor and she cries like a small baby and he nursed her awww!<3
Shamsaaa thumbnail
yesterday epi and today was a total crap :( GOSH KK when you will learn to be pure honest?
Shamsaaa thumbnail
and was that with you after marrying her brother just bc of his business in his resturant is such a cheap ideo you ego man:( 😳 and after what happens are you asking is she loves you or not what you expect as an answer from her 🤔 GOSH he is such a cheap charcter i've ever seen :(
Shamsaaa thumbnail
and thank god she left him with no answer and he kept looking way to go MS i just want her to leave him for sometime so he can at least release his mistakes and then ask for her forgivness in honest heart.
Shamsaaa thumbnail
i so love this song :(
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-n_szx2XRE
Shamsaaa thumbnail
someone is falling in love 😳
Shamsaaa thumbnail
gotta sleep will come tomorrow :)
Shamsaaa thumbnail
will pray and will come back to you babeeyy!<3
Shamsaaa thumbnail
gosh today epi:( was so SADDD ahh my babies gonna be apart from each other's :( though am happy that she's finally leaving him... at least he can feel his guilt's 😳

gosh you gotta see his face when she says am leaving forever and he his facee GOSH he love her so much yet not expecting it :( the way he held her face awww and when she says our rishta is wrong everything is wrong and then he says if you leave now you can't come back again* and the pre-cap she already left him and he says then why u are still wearing those bangels ?? and then she removed it OMGGG his eyes 🥺