Sharing My Feelings About ADHY

Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Hi friends...I have followed this show from day 1 and now that it's on its last lap I wanted to express myt feelings with other forum members...
I'll be very honest and admit that when this show started the only thing that made me decide to start watching it was Sonali and of course the promos which made it seem like an interesting show...

I have never been an Apoorva fan but as I continued watching it I began to see him in a totally different light...A matured lovable character Vikram...having many idiosyncrasies, but with all his attitude, outwardly rude behaviour he was a man with a heart of gold who had been badly hurt in life...

Gradually as the show progressed so did his relationship with Shobha...The gradual development of feelings which later turned into the most selfless love I have ever seen...all touched at my heartstrings...

His final sacrifice to end Shobha's sufferings and get back her children for her were so well depicted that when Vikram cried I could feel tears stinging my eyes...

All in all its hats off to Apoorva for carrying out Vikram's role with such elan...One thing I must admit...I have become a die-hard fan of Apoorva after this show...

Now its enough on Apoorva...the show was a class unto itself...I always knew it was a finite show but now that its nearing its end I'm really going to miss it...This was one show which could grow on a person and get the viewer addicted to it as it did in m,y case...

The story was different and very very sweet and could touch anyone's heart as it definitely did mine...The story of woman who had been betrayed by her ultra-scheming husband...but who still takes him back only for the sake of her kids...But as they say enough is enough...Finally when she realises what a low-down creep he is she walks out...My onl;y regret is that she got this strength a bit late...I mean just when the show was in its ending stages...I just hope the makers had brought this on a bit earlier...or had extended the show by a month or so more...I would have loved to have seen Vikram-Shobha drawing closer to each other for a few more episodes...Their deep friendship and unspoken caring for each other has been a treat to watch...I am sure every lady viewer would be asking for a life partner like Vikram... .

One more thing I loved about this show was the bonding they showed in the relationships besides Vibha bonding...
Nani-Vikram...Garima-Shobha...Shobha-Sharda...Kids-Vikram...particularly Jiyu...even Garima-Saurav...beautifully brought out relationships...

Finally a few words on the cast...It was obvious that every actor has lived the role he/she has played... whether positive or negative... Sarika (my much hated character)...Samarth...(wanted to slap him many a time)..and even Binita bhabhi...Kudos to all of them for doing such a wonderful job...

So I end with a big thank you to the makers for giving me this wonderful show to watch which will stay etched in my memory for a long long time to come...and hoping I get another equally good show to watch in the near future...

Till the bye to all and must admit that although i have written only this one post on the forum I have followed up very regularly and have enjoyed reading the posts of all other members...So a big thank you for making my visits on this forum so very interesting...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
How sweet of you to have posted ur thoughts!
I have always admired Apurva's work from
JJKN days and as Vikram Ahuja he has set a new benchmark of a character of a simple person who has various layered qualities behavior which a male at a certain stage addresses & flows with understanding goodness!!
Sonali as Shobha is stuck to Character its the flow given to her from
Day one see positive do positive hear positive trust that ... The world works on various good & bad dynamics & the way one tunes or just takes it as it comes sustains & gets to win with being positive is always her goal!!

Love what is Love its a whole big ball game
This show points out various inner reasoning to see how love changes the perspective of life of relationship & biggest asset is Value ! Two wonderful people Vikram & Shobha goodness carrier are meant to be together in a life cycle journey how will that happen & how selfless love can bring them together is what they are projecting...

All the remaining characters are amazing too the supporting cast to the protagonists in their prominent roles & the antagonists who are like open book concept being there showing how selfish & self centered they are .. Life is a journey & Love plays the biggest game of building destroying an individual with its various elements & the protagonists goodness & real people who value that will be positive & achieve happiness & smiles!!

This show is a sweet love story of various layers & to me coffee with perfection with love is the moral of its understanding..

A week left 5 episodes & the creativity will explore the journey of Vibha to a new chapter of love as they cross the major hurdles in life & seek togetherness fingers crossed!!

Sharing my thoughts in ur post! 😊 😊
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
^ Lovely post by u, Mehek! 👏
I watched this show mainly for its bold storyline.. 😎 , for Sonali - Apurva pairing.. 😳❤️ and its a Finite series.. 👍🏼
Coffee Promo's of this show were refreshing and so good..😃 that they forced me watch this show! 😳
rangamma thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
As you have become Apurva fan , I reccommend for you to see "Jassi Jaisi Koi Nahin",
Where he starts his role as a play boy and then falls in love head over heals with the bespectacled ugly(of course she is a beauty) girl Jaissi.

It is available in U tube

Missing epis Shanto05 will help you.
silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
when does the show end?

I also liked the various relationships the show explored...it wasn't just about a man and a woman

however would have liked to see some moments between Shobha and Vikram as husband and wife

also the shows concept was altered it seems..initially this show was about a EMA...the only EMA we saw was Samarth's wrong doings

the show was very well cast and each character did justice to their role, however small it was. the actors were very well matched up to each others abilities and created great chemistry on screen

this is one show Ekta should be proud of ..cause usually she sucks the life out of a show like a Vampire