I am glad to be a part of the No.1 show on television: Kajal Pisal

touch_of_pink thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago

I am glad to be a part of the No.1 show on television: Kajal Pisal

Beautiful actress Kajal Pisal is set to enter Star Plus' show Saath Nibhana Saathiya and talks to tellybuzz about the same.

Saturday, February 28, 2015 | 4:00:39 PM IST (+05:30 GMT) 
 0 Comments | 278 Views | Copyright: India-forums.com/TellyBuzz

Talented actress Kajal Pisal's last stint on television was Sony TV's Bade Acche Lagte Hai. After a brief sabbatical she is coming back with the very popular show of Star PlusSaath Nibhana Saathiya. The actress is very excited for her new venture and talks to us about it.

Let's see what she has to say:

What made you take up this show?

Saath Nibhana Saathiya is the No.1 show on television,who would not like to be a part of a show like that. Other than that I liked my character, which brought me to this show.

Tell us something about your character?

Mine is a very positive character. I will be playing Ahem's love interest in the show. My character's name is Mansi who is a stylish and modern girl which would be totally opposite to Gopi (Devoleena Bhattacharjee).

You are coming back after a sabbatical, what had kept you busy?

Nothing much I was waiting for a nice project to come my way as I didn't want to be a prop in a show any more. I had also done many ads in between so was keeping myself occupied with that.

Lastly, any message for the fans?

Yes, I would like them to watch Saath Nibhana Saathiya as there are more twists and turns coming up, with my entry in the show.

We wish Kajal good luck for her new venture!

Aakruti Damani

https://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/starry-takes/24414-i-am-glad-to-be-a-part-of-the-no-1-show-on-television-kajal-pisa.htm

Edited by touch_of_pink - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Starry_Love thumbnail
Thanks for sharing! Awaiting for the tadka she will bring to the show.šŸ˜†
kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hope that competition will be different this time. Waiting to see Gopi wearing western dress.
touch_of_pink thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharoon3210

Hope that competition will be different this time. Waiting to see Gopi wearing western dress.

No way! The last thing I want is for Gopi to change herself just to entice Ahem away from the other woman. That would be such a regressive thing to show. 

Ahem should love Gopi for the person she is. And if he does not anymore, they should just file for divorce.
kavitha_r thumbnail

Originally posted by: touch_of_pink

No way! The last thing I want is for Gopi to change herself just to entice Ahem away from the other woman. That would be such a regressive thing to show. 

Ahem should love Gopi for the person she is. And if he does not anymore, they should just file for divorce.

Yes, that is also correct. Even if they file for divorce it is fine. Who knows? The lady may not live to his expectations. No matter how much educated he may be how much ever the times might change, Ahem won't be able to change his traits overnight. Moreover, if he comes to know about Meera's bad habits, there will be a problem between them and he will realize his folly and go back to Gopi.

Who knows? It may be because of that lady Meera got the habit of drinking.
Edited by sharoon3210 - 9 years ago
Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks Nikki.  That's a bit contradictory.  You are the other woman and you say that it's a positive character?  How?  What I would like to see is that she understands Gopi but instead of stepping aside she will groom Gopi that there is such a thing as self respect, independence and direction.  Sort of like an older sister taking a younger sister under her wing? 
touch_of_pink thumbnail

Originally posted by: Xarina

Thanks Nikki.  That's a bit contradictory.  You are the other woman and you say that it's a positive character?  How?  What I would like to see is that she understands Gopi but instead of stepping aside she will groom Gopi that there is such a thing as self respect, independence and direction.  Sort of like an older sister taking a younger sister under her wing? 

I like that idea, Xarina. šŸ‘šŸ¼ That would be a very mature way to handle this storyline. 

I sincerely hope they don't do a Biwi No.1 type, Wife vs Other woman storyline. I would also be disappointed if they show the other woman as a negative character, as in because she wears western clothes and is an independent working woman she is characterless and because Gopi wears desi clothes she is the sati-savatri, pati-vrata type. 

There should be more to a person than the clothes they wear and there should be more to a woman than being a pati-vrata patni.

Btw, I read to first chapter of your spoof last night. I love the military-style operation to take down the CVs. šŸ˜† Out of curiosity, can I ask which episode forced you guys to take this action? Was it Ahem forgetting the SR?

Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

I like that idea, Xarina. šŸ‘šŸ¼ That would be a very mature way to handle this storyline. 

I sincerely hope they don't do a Biwi No.1 type, Wife vs Other woman storyline. I would also be disappointed if they show the other woman as a negative character, as in because she wears western clothes and is an independent working woman she is characterless and because Gopi wears desi clothes she is the sati-savatri, pati-vrata type. 

There should be more to a person than the clothes they wear and there should be more to a woman than being a pati-vrata patni.

Btw, I read to first chapter of your spoof last night. I love the military-style operation to take down the CVs. šŸ˜† Out of curiosity, can I ask which episode forced you guys to take this action? Was it Ahem forgetting the SR?

@ bold Actually no it wasn'tšŸ˜† this was before but round about the time of the bhangofied SR. SNS always had illogical stories and I just wanted to vent our frustration, so involved forum members in order to have a bit of fun and some laughs along the way.šŸ˜†  Ahhh memories šŸ˜ŠšŸ˜ŠšŸ˜Š
touch_of_pink thumbnail

Originally posted by: Xarina

@ bold Actually no it wasn'tšŸ˜† this was before but round about the time of the bhangofied SR. SNS always had illogical stories and I just wanted to vent our frustration, so involved forum members in order to have a bit of fun and some laughs along the way.šŸ˜†  Ahhh memories šŸ˜ŠšŸ˜ŠšŸ˜Š

Well what a creative way to do it! šŸ˜†

Thank you again for sending me the link. I'm looking forward to see how it unfolds.
kavitha_r thumbnail

@red: Yes, grooming Gopi is absolutely fine. As for the self-respect, I would say that it is also Gopi's fault as much as it is Ahem's. When Gopi was blamed, she chose to leave the house instead of sorting out the issues. So how can she get respected on her return? Is it the right thing to leave whenever you want and return whenever you want? How can anybody treat the house as a hotel that they can stay in that place as long as she wants? If she was asked to leave, that would have been a different story.

Even if the lady grooms Gopi how can she or anybody know what she is doing behind her back? There can also be a possibility of her double-crossing Gopi.
Edited by sharoon3210 - 9 years ago