Siddharth Shukla| The International Tour To Million of Hearts - AT 118 - Page 105

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nandita_Siddian thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: PhoenixRainbow

No , Nandita we do not need to finished the SS existing CC 😆😆 then come to starting the new AT thats is others section , Even i do think olive need sometime to make a creation gallery even she need to a banner which make the creation maker its take a 20 days time i knew everything because i has been requested to many my friend to make the creation to lots off special occasion its take almost 20 days so we do not need to finished the existing CC which its stay in another section , thats CC section we can open lots of various kind of CC so do not need to go in there to finished thats CC

Ok..as you member wish...😛..CC is on Page 94 now...But make it sure that CC Should be completed before olive will make the gallery.😊
PhoenixRainbow thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Nandita_Siddian

Abhi iss at pe koi post maat karna..pehle CC complete karenge usske baad iss AT pe jayenge.😊

Nandita , why are u do not understand we have no need to finished thats CC at this time , thats CC stay in another section which we can completed anytime , so now we do not need to go in there to finished its we can starting our posted in the new AT after completed this AT ,

if olive will open the SS new creation gallery i am sure She have need to take 20 days to completed new banner to the new creation gallery , even she can open separated new thread do not need to close SS CC now i knew the rules & regulation of the Chat club section 😊😛

Originally posted by: Mina.DB

CC ka link hain kiya ?

Do not worry i will send PM to everyone..Including the Current CC and Next At link...😊
So its Sid with white cat..not Sid on white cat...😆
then it ok for both...😆😉
PhoenixRainbow thumbnail

Ok..as you member wish...😛..CC is on Page 94 now...But make it sure that CC Should be completed before olive will make the gallery.😊

Do n't worry there is no any specified rule which said we can not open the an other thread 😆 or we should completed the thats CC first 😆 , In the Chat club Section we can open any kind of thread there have full of freedom 😛😉 Nandita

so now you should stop to thinking 😆, everything will be solved at right time 😉😆😆😆

Originally posted by: PhoenixRainbow

Do n't worry there is no any specified rule which said we can not open the an other thread 😆 or we should completed the thats CC first 😆 , In the Chat club Section we can open any kind of thread there have full of freedom 😛😉 Nandita

so now you should stop to thinking 😆, everything will be solved at right time 😆

I know there is no such rule till now..BUt i donot trust IF mods...they can make any ruke anytime..😊

And more that that i donot want any SS place should be inactive.😊..So we should complete the thread ist then move on for the nxt one..😊
PhoenixRainbow thumbnail

I know there is no such rule till now..BUt i donot trust IF mods...they can make any ruke anytime..😊

And more that that i donot want any SS place should be inactive.😊..So we should complete the thread ist then move on for the nxt one..😊

Why do not try to understand we do not need to completed thats CC , we can do its anytime if are u want to closed thats CC at now then we requested the mods to closed its will be automatically closed and one more thing Chat club rules never will be change so just chill relax and after finished this AT we should move to the Next AT which olive already made its
Edited by PhoenixRainbow - 9 years ago
libsrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hi...kya ho raha hai?
main sirf ek din inactive rahi aur ye AT khatam bhi hogaya...why am i not surpassed? 😆
any new news? ab toh main bhool bhi gai maun last time kis page par thi 😕
PhoenixRainbow thumbnail

Originally posted by: libsrocks

Hi...kya ho raha hai?

main sirf ek din inactive rahi aur ye AT khatam bhi hogaya...why am i not surpassed? 😆
any new news? ab toh main bhool bhi gai maun last time kis page par thi 😕

If are u forgot where u posted in the AT at last time so its easy to know which page u had posted at last time just go and click on my posted or click the search button and then look ur last posted in the AT then u find your last posted 😛😃
PhoenixRainbow thumbnail
@Libsrocks, your last posted was page no 118 in this AT i find its because i search your posted , its very easy to find its