Siddharth Shukla| The International Tour To Million of Hearts - AT 118 - Page 103

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

goofyCat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: PhoenixRainbow

thats great πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

Thanks to you 😳 for posting them
Mina.14.5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Nandita_Siddian

hi rushmi...hi alina...😊

Hi, Nandu

Tum he Yeh PY ka BV leaving news kaha se mila?
Nandita_Siddian thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Announcement:-
Girls right now we have one SS AT in CFC forum, One SS CC in CC forum , One SS EDT in SI forum.We members are using EDT thread in SI forum only for the episode discussion for SS's Si venture. Now a days all the members are coming to SS AT for any kind of discussion regarding SS. So SS CC have almost became inactive. very less no of members went there for discussion . But on the other hand we really need a Gallery for SS. becoz we have to Collect and post all his Pictures, Creations, News, vedios, Vms etc in a particular place. So we want to close the SS CC and replace it with SS gallery .and olive will linked up both the thread together.we think that it will help us to gather all the Members in one place plus its will reduce many confusions too. We do not want any SS place should become inactive in the Forum.i will send PM to everybody later on.
Now my request is that after completing this AT pls move on to SS existing CC and complete that ...after completing the CC we should again Start our discussion in next AT. and when Olive will make the Gallery in CC Forum we will start posting their all the SS pics , Creations , News, videos, Vms etc. it will be a no discussion Zone.

If anybody have any other suggestion can Share it up with us...😊
Edited by Nandita_Siddian - 9 years ago
PhoenixRainbow thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Russhme22

white cat ? πŸ˜•
why you have come up with such option Alina.. πŸ˜† I can literally imagine it 🀣
well Sid with anything is fine for me ☺️

I give this option bcs i thought Sid look also adorable with white cat πŸ˜†asei hai 🀣
PhoenixRainbow thumbnail

Thanks to you 😳 for posting them

i will posted more , will save them tooπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³
goofyCat thumbnail

Originally posted by: PhoenixRainbow

I give this option bcs i thought Sid look also adorable with white cat πŸ˜†asei hai 🀣

Sid looks adorable with everything.. And waise bhi I like cats 😳 So I will go with 😳Sid with white cat πŸ˜›πŸ€£
goofyCat thumbnail
Ok Nandu. Thanks for the announcement 😊
We really need a place for all SS pics creations and interviews..
Nandita_Siddian thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Mina.DB

Kiya PY also left BV ,, after a long days got a good news , I am really happy today , Now eagerly waiting for another good news which is regarding .TRP, Hope , that news also will come soon , BV writer & maker ko ab ta samajna chahiye ki app log ka yeh Shiv death tract kitna wrong tha. for which great Director PY also left the serial . I am sure he also can't tolerate it like us. . I saw during PB exist period PY has given various interview but this time he did n't give any interview .

I heard that previously also that PY was totally shocked and Dis satisfied with that decision from makers. But i thought that it was a rumor. But now tho mujhe bhi lag rahe hain...ke it was not a rumor..he was genuinely dissatisfied...otherwise why he should left his job after 6 and half years ????and he have done really a marvelous job for BV.

TRP chod ...Who tho waise hi baad nehi rahe hain...Bigda hua Ghari ke sui ki tarah ek Jagah pe atak gaye..aur abhi agar jayenge tho niche hi jayehge????how long ppl will bear their Stupid tracks???😑
PhoenixRainbow thumbnail

Sid looks adorable with everything.. And waise bhi I like cats 😳 So I will go with 😳Sid with white cat πŸ˜›πŸ€£

Thats true Sid looks adorable with everything 😳😳 i like also small white cat πŸ˜† but i like more horse πŸ˜› Sid look simply awesome with horse 😳
PhoenixRainbow thumbnail

Ok Nandu. Thanks for the announcement 😊
We really need a place for all SS pics creations and interviews..

Yeah right Rashmi πŸ˜ƒ