Siddharth Shukla| The International Tour To Million of Hearts - AT 118 - Page 102

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nandita_Siddian thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
hi rushmi...hi alina...😊

PhoenixRainbow thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
goofyCat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nandita_Siddian

hi rushmi...hi alina...😊

Hi Nandu and Alina.. Whats up girls

Yesterday I was checking Sid and AnSh creations on my PC and I found that I have almost 1000 creations stored πŸ˜²πŸ˜†
PhoenixRainbow thumbnail

hi rushmi...hi alina...😊

Sid with white cat or Sid with Horse πŸ˜›

choose one btw : them
goofyCat thumbnail
Mina.14.5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

True yaar ..nobody is interested to Work with them ..agar socha jaye tho koi bhi show ist line executers are actors and directros..becoz baki sab jo log rahte hain jaise crews and creatives , cameraman , editors and others, they are working for show from the behind ...if they do good work ppl appreciate them ..if they donot do up to the mark job..then also their career does not destroyed for that ...becoz ppl consider that all the fault is of director's..but agar show achha hote hain tho sare credit majorly jaise actor and diretor ko jatey hain..similarly kharab hone se sare dis credit bhi unlogo ko hi jhelna parte hain..issi wajha hain ke pH paid them most ...So here humme tho pata hain BV keya hain..usska storyline keya hain...yeh bhi pata hain future keya hone wala hain..why should actor and diretor take risk to bear that faltu story line?????writers are making worthless tracks and sare jamela Actors and directors ke upar...obviously no insane person will bear it for long..specially PY and SS both are talented guy they do not need to do leg licking of the management to get their job..i was very happy when Sid left..i am literally very happy that PY also left.πŸ˜ƒ

Kiya PY also left BV ,, after a long days got a good news , I am really happy today , Now eagerly waiting for another good news which is regarding .TRP, Hope , that news also will come soon , BV writer & maker ko ab ta samajna chahiye ki app log ka yeh Shiv death tract kitna wrong tha. for which great Director PY also left the serial . I am sure he also can't tolerate it like us. . I saw during PB exist period PY has given various interview but this time he did n't give any interview .
goofyCat thumbnail

Originally posted by: PhoenixRainbow

Sid with white cat or Sid with Horse πŸ˜›

choose one btw : them

white cat ? πŸ˜•
why you have come up with such option Alina.. πŸ˜† I can literally imagine it 🀣
well Sid with anything is fine for me ☺️
Mina.14.5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Hi, Alina Are you ready to kill this AT today?πŸ˜†

Hi, Reshmi
PhoenixRainbow thumbnail

Originally posted by: Russhme22

Hi Nandu and Alina.. Whats up girls

Yesterday I was checking Sid and AnSh creations on my PC and I found that I have almost 1000 creations stored πŸ˜²πŸ˜†

thats great πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
goofyCat thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mina.DB

Kiya PY also left BV ,, after a long days got a good news , I am really happy today , Now eagerly waiting for another good news which is regarding .TRP, Hope , that news also will come soon , BV writer & maker ko ab ta samajna chahiye ki app log ka yeh Shiv death tract kitna wrong tha. for which great Director PY also left the serial . I am sure he also can't tolerate it like us. . I saw during PB exist period PY has given various interview but this time he did n't give any interview .

Hi Minu 😊
PY and Sid had a very good rapport ⭐️