Siddharth Shukla| The International Tour To Million of Hearts - AT 118 - Page 101

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nandita_Siddian thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Russhme22

Yes they are hell bent on establishing Nandini as new lead of BV and for sure they are eyeing for generation leap.. And to create future gen story at BH they are creating problems between Shivam and J's son. Exactly like Utaran 🀒 Shivam is not grey, he is a very cute kid just like his papa the best.. I had seen a small 2 min scene of him in the first episode after leap and even in that tiny scene he reminded me of Shiv

Though I don't have any feelings left for BV neither do I care how their next gen story goes.. But it feels bad to see both AnSh kids being made scapegoats for next gen story.. The kids who had such a strong person as their father are having strange fates 😑

Ok so till now he is cute..But donot worry Bv makers are just perfect to show 180 degree turns a twist in their characters...they have done that thing many time previously also..Off course Abhi will be Shanky and this time he will be the Shiv of Nimboli.πŸ˜ƒ..becoz nimboli have to have become DIL of BH(sare duniya mein yeh ek hi mahaan family hain )πŸ˜‰...Then its clear Shivam Have to become grey Shaded BHAI of Nimboli...πŸ˜†

i am very happy with BV now...They are not only Coping their own old tracks but also coping from other super flop shows of colors...πŸ˜›

Originally posted by: geet005

Good Morning friends

Good morning geet...😊
geet005 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nandita_Siddian

Good morning geet...😊

hi nandu so py also left BV good news naπŸ˜†
goofyCat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: geet005

Good Morning friends

Good morning dear
geet005 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

hi rashmi
rujub thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Russhme22

Yes they are hell bent on establishing Nandini as new lead of BV and for sure they are eyeing for generation leap.. And to create future gen story at BH they are creating problems between Shivam and J's son. Exactly like Utaran 🀒 Shivam is not grey, he is a very cute kid just like his papa the best.. I had seen a small 2 min scene of him in the first episode after leap and even in that tiny scene he reminded me of Shiv

Though I don't have any feelings left for BV neither do I care how their next gen story goes.. But it feels bad to see both AnSh kids being made scapegoats for next gen story.. The kids who had such a strong person as their father are having strange fates 😑

are joh circus karni hain karne do nw its all proved tht nbdy is interested nd wish to continue work wid ths idiots abt tht SS its also indicates tht thy r nw planning to repeat th same story thts thy called same director who is interested sab log sirf ek hi jaap kar rahe hain band karo band karo band karo bv fb page pe jake dekho kitne log jap kar rahe sacche bhakti seπŸ˜† nw th real gem of ths serial r out of it it shws tht thy r totally failed siddharth ka chodo woh sirf 2 nd half year tha bt PY 7 years tak usne iss serial ko direct kiya nd nw he left aur iss se jyada aur bada saboot kya ho sakta hain ki bv wale totally faild nd idiots...🀒

Originally posted by: rujub

are joh circus karni hain karne do nw its all proved tht nbdy is interested nd wish to continue work wid ths idiots abt tht SS its also indicates tht thy r nw planning to repeat th same story thts thy called same director who is interested sab log sirf ek hi jaap kar rahe hain band karo band karo band karo bv fb page pe jake dekho kitne log jap kar rahe sacche bhakti seπŸ˜† nw th real gem of ths serial r out of it it shws tht thy r totally failed siddharth ka chodo woh sirf 2 nd half year tha bt PY 7 years tak usne iss serial ko direct kiya nd nw he left aur iss se jyada aur bada saboot kya ho sakta hain ki bv wale totally faild nd idiots...🀒

True yaar ..nobody is interested to Work with them ..agar socha jaye tho koi bhi show ist line executers are actors and directros..becoz baki sab jo log rahte hain jaise crews and creatives , cameraman , editors and others, they are working for show from the behind ...if they do good work ppl appreciate them ..if they donot do up to the mark job..then also their career does not destroyed for that ...becoz ppl consider that all the fault is of director's..but agar show achha hote hain tho sare credit majorly jaise actor and diretor ko jatey hain..similarly kharab hone se sare dis credit bhi unlogo ko hi jhelna parte hain..issi wajha hain ke pH paid them most ...So here humme tho pata hain BV keya hain..usska storyline keya hain...yeh bhi pata hain future keya hone wala hain..why should actor and diretor take risk to bear that faltu story line?????writers are making worthless tracks and sare jamela Actors and directors ke upar...obviously no insane person will bear it for long..specially PY and SS both are talented guy they do not need to do leg licking of the management to get their job..i was very happy when Sid left..i am literally very happy that PY also left.πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Nandita_Siddian - 9 years ago
goofyCat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

I am here πŸ˜›
PhoenixRainbow thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i am back omg this AT Still alive 😲 why so unactive
PhoenixRainbow thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hello Nandita , Rashmi ,i want to staring the new game to completed 10 page i mean 150 page pleased join me 😈