Aww Vikram I feel ur pain !! :(

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Awww Baby you need a HUG dear !! Vikram was so beautiful today interms of showing his emotions the feelings the miracle he prayed for to give him a happy ending his heart beats only & only for Shobha the ring was not sitting in with peace in his ring finger the nerve leading from the ring to his heart never never will knock for anyone else BUT Shobha !!!

Naani- Vikram were adoable The way he holds her with passion and tells her that nothing cud be done awww Vikram there is always a silver linning on the cloud for good people you are an angle & defiantly you will be HAPPY !! loved this Naati - Naani scene !!

Wasie Apu looks smashing ly HOT HOT now a days !! Uff he sets the screen on FIRE with his body language !!😳😳 ❤️

Shobha was fast asleep ( only the rear side was shown to viewers ) he wanted to see her and look at her beauty he went to her and told her wish miracles happen and I too get a Happy Ending Aww and put the blanket thinking how she loves her hair falling on her face while he dose'nt and she loves rain while he dose'nt awww such a sweetheart !!

Hum dono itney alag hai magar saat hokey bhi saat nahi !! Kaash Muhjey Bhi Hapy ending Miley !! Zaroor sweety Yeh Hoga !!! The almighty will always do justice for you !!

Sarika 😡😡 Kameeni enjoying the engagement ring Best was when Sharda came and Slapped her so needed.. Shows how selfish she was and she also did for a reason by disrespecting her mother and sercetly doing something without her consensus...

Sharad feels lonely even with her two awful kids who are so self centered & selfish ...
Aww Jiyu u r a sweetheart giving strenght to ur Daadi Loved that scene .. Sharda its never too late to see how wonderful Shobha is and how awful ur kids are really what a state of feeling as a mother you are when ur children two of them are so brutally horrible in nature...

Vineeta in redemption drive requesting Saurav to forgive her again & have food which he avoids and her breakdown makes Garima worry as she says I wish I had a child ...
Sanju & Garima talk abt how Vineeta is facing ... Garima recalls Vineeta's childless helpless ness feeling .. I hope Garu dose'nt think otherwise... infact she shud suggest adoption ...

Highlight was Vikram Samarth talk !! Loved it !! Both men are awesome one brilliantly Good while the other brutally BAD !!
Apurva and Harsh in teh same frame was great both established actors bring the scene to new heights.. As Vikram says he will take the evidence from Sarika and he cares two hoots abt her or Samarth...
Then Samarth puts the bomb that Sarika killed her ex-husband and Vikram was Shocked...So like Beware she cud do that to you too...

Loved their conversation ... It was the icing today to the emotional drive Vikram was going thro !!1

Precap Sarika Kidnapped Yaaayyy !! I wish she rots somewhere...😡😡😡 But she will give chakma and return I am sure ONLY Vikram needs to Slap her and put her behond bars ... then there will be PEACE SHANTI Aur Pyaar Ka Amal Hoga !!

Highlight I feel Vikram himself prays for miracle and Happy ending for himself God be with him give him his share of love ...

Will go and watch again .. One dose of drooling over Vikram Ahuja's emotional sweet drive is not enuf for me ... 😳😳...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rangamma thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
We feel Vikram's pain in us.
When are ViBha going meet face to face.

So far they haven't talked to each other

The deep feelings of Vikram towards Shoba is beyond words
His love is with out limitations.

His love will transport ViBha to another dimension.

Millerrr88 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rangamma

We feel Vikram's pain in us.

When are ViBha going meet face to face.

So far they haven't talked to each other

The deep feelings of Vikram towards Shoba is beyond words
His love is with out limitations.

His love will transport ViBha to another dimension.

i AGREE TOO...I hope garima doesn't give the baby to them that would be sweet but theyu should consider adoption 😃