Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: nep3

Thanks Abby ..
I will watch it ..

Hope u r watching alvida diyar e dil yousuf jugnu
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i like this show . light show in the perspective of story and nothing unusual but the cast is good. everyone looks good, acts well,dressing is also nice. chemistry between all the characters is great. that is what makes this show worth while to watch. 👍🏼
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: cimba

i like this show . light show in the perspective of story and nothing unusual but the cast is good. everyone looks good, acts well,dressing is also nice. chemistry between all the characters is great. that is what makes this show worth while to watch. 👍🏼

Exactly there is something about this show which mks me watch it every wk and u jus said it

I agree with each and every aspect u mentioned
cimba thumbnail
i saw today's episode . 😭😭
so sad . everyone was trying to make decision for huriya's life. no one cared to know what she wants and what would make her happy. poor huriya.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
I guess hooriya is also confused
She is developing feeling for Dr emaad too
cimba thumbnail
hyriya is not so confused as much as tired of being thrown around according everyone else's wishes. First she gives up her love Danyal to keep his family happy and his duty as a good son. then marries for Dua because i guess she wanted some direction for her life ... no love but there was a certain future... husband -wife respected each other and both doted on the little girl. i would not say happy or unhappy but content with the situation... Then comes ayeza she decides that Huriya will be happy with Danyal again so has DR get a divorce form Huriya... again like a ping pong ball ...Ayeza is preggo and cant divorce Danyal so Huriya is left out in the space... now again Ayeza decides time to get Danyal marry to Huriya for what ever reason... dr decides to leave all of this mess out of guilt and does not want to part of this so ...poor thing is tired of nonsense and takes it out on herself by taking easy way out...
she always did have feelings for DR of some sort. Not necessary love but there were soft feelings.
what i dont get is what are they waiting for now??? i think this should end now... at least just one left others sulking ... what else another hanging from the ceiling fan???? lets just hope no more deaths...
jasmine_anih thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ok so everyone dies it is really depressing. Hooriya's death was expected for her character. I felt like from the beginning of the drama Hooriya was the character who wanted what she could not have. I feel the same way about Daniyal.

But Hooriya's character is always wanting what is gone, a little too late, she tells Daniyal to get married. Then when she sees him again she complains about her marriage, her step daughter and Aiza. She created the distance between her and Hammad. Daniyal does see her but he hides everything from Aiza. After her sucide attempt, Hooriya, then forms an attachment to Dua. By that time, Hammad understands they need to separate.
She was just someone who could not live with her decisions, her mind and heart were pulling her in different directions. Her indecision really ruined her own psyche and those around her. Even Dua said she could not be friendly with Aiza, her mom would have minded.

This drama is getting to depressing for me.

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasmine_anih

Ok so everyone dies it is really depressing. Hooriya's death was expected for her character. I felt like from the beginning of the drama Hooriya was the character who wanted what she could not have. I feel the same way about Daniyal.

But Hooriya's character is always wanting what is gone, a little too late, she tells Daniyal to get married. Then when she sees him again she complains about her marriage, her step daughter and Aiza. She created the distance between her and Hammad. Daniyal does see her but he hides everything from Aiza. After her sucide attempt, Hooriya, then forms an attachment to Dua. By that time, Hammad understands they need to separate.
She was just someone who could not live with her decisions, her mind and heart were pulling her in different directions. Her indecision really ruined her own psyche and those around her. Even Dua said she could not be friendly with Aiza, her mom would have minded.

This drama is getting to depressing for me.

Exactly my thoughts

The reason why i cudnt like hooriya as she was confused herself

She kept calling daniyal and tell him to meet him in the initial epis which was really annoying

And what mks her character inconsistent nis how she was not much attached to dua and after her suicide case all of a sudden she is super attaached to dua

There has been some loopholes in the writing as far as hooriyas characterization is concerned but must say sidra batool did a commendable job as hooriya and i really wanted her to hv a happy ending with dr emaad n dua in the end

jasmine_anih thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

Exactly my thoughts

The reason why i cudnt like hooriya as she was confused herself

She kept calling daniyal and tell him to meet him in the initial epis which was really annoying

And what mks her character inconsistent nis how she was not much attached to dua and after her suicide case all of a sudden she is super attaached to dua

There has been some loopholes in the writing as far as hooriyas characterization is concerned but must say sidra batool did a commendable job as hooriya and i really wanted her to hv a happy ending with dr emaad n dua in the end

Thanks. I actually believe people like Hooriya do exist. I don't think she has loop holes. I think she was depressed. I think some people have to learn to be happy. We are seeing that in Daniyal too. He really never lets Aiza go. He didn't like her attachment to Shoahib's picture. He didn't like her with Hammad. There is an entire episode where he is mad at Aiza for talking to Hamad. He wanted to marry Hooriya but not divorce Aiza.
He has to choose to be happy with her, not at just the idea of it.