By Usha Rana in face book

rangamma thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

By Usha Rana in face book

I am sorry to announce that our show "AJEEB DASTAN HAI YEH" is ending in few days. My work is over. Aap sabka bahot pyaar mila. Apko jaldi hi dusrey role main entertain karne aungi. Keep in touch. I am in delhi till 26th feb.

Edited by rangamma - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks what a brilliant character !! 👏 👏
Love you Naaani & you have the most outstanding beautiful grandson Naati Vikram Ahuja !!
Your chemistry with Apurva is so pure and beautiful !!
Godbless this Jodi !! The finest & amazing grandma & grand child ever made on indian television !!

They are pure bliss & perfectly brewed coffee with love ! 😳
Edited by shanti05 - 9 years ago
rangamma thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
  • '
    My comments on Ms Usha rana

• Hai mam, we are so pleased to see you in the screen as naani.What a performance.Your hair style, goggles and dress all suit you well. We have much appreciation for you. You are one of the important supporting pillars of ADHY and your scenes with Apurva are very pleasant to watch.
  • The bond between you and your potha are extremely heart moving.You are the only person who spoke of ViBha union from the beginning and you have done tremendous job for your character.We will miss you.Plz let us see you in another project

Edited by rangamma - 9 years ago
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
How sweetly you have written ! Indeed she is an awesome charcater. This show has a very interesting concept of a perfect cup of coffee served with LOVE and the good charcaters who are coffee lovers or wud become coffee lovers are brewed perfectly with love !!

Here we have seen Vikram with his Naani from the vry begining such an excellent pair!!

If indian television drama audience masses missedthis show or the way they show such an outstanding jodi they have missed the bus of good quality enteratining realistic valued story telling.. This pair defiently is a masterpiece and one of a kind in relationship history !! 👏 👏

Naani & Vikram-- Usha Rana & Apurva Agnihotri r rockstars of the show 👏 👏 ⭐️
fanraya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I think she was the best Nani on TV, what an amazing character, great work, superb actor, I hope she gets many more awesome roles, love her relationship with Vikram. Amazing nani..