Laila_Shiri_Lee thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I recently watched the episode where nanhi and beeras wedding has been fixed and then beera goes to his dadaji and tells him its all fake and he's doing everything for revenge from nanhi and her family..

So what happens after that..was he lieing to dadaji, do they get married, do they live happily, does be beera love her at all after that..what happens with dadaji..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kunalkiAC143 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yup he will marry to her..nd he is not lying to daddaji...he is doing this only for revenge...bt why he will still marry to her ?...for this u have to watche nbt ;)

Honestly in whole marriage epi..i only like one thing...(obvio except Mohan ;) <3 ) ...one dialogue which Mohan used to daddaji ..when daddaji told mohan that mohan is LADKI WALE ... Hayeee...i love his all dialogues <3 ...bt in wed ssn that was besttt...
Edited by kunalkiAC143 - 9 years ago
Vaidehi_1924 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
😃

Originally posted by: kunalkiAC143

Yup he will marry to her..nd he is not lying to daddaji...he is doing this only for revenge...bt why he will still marry to her ?...for this u have to watche nbt ;)

Honestly in whole marriage epi..i only like one thing...(obvio except Mohan ;) <3 ) ...one dialogue which Mohan used to daddaji ..when daddaji told mohan that mohan is LADKI WALE ... Hayeee...i love his all dialogues <3 ...bt in wed ssn that was besttt...

Agree with U yaar...his dialogs & expressions....FIDA on it.!!! 😃..😉