Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Another picture of Hamza from set. Apparently he's playing a malang who dies.

Edited by BlackStar. - 9 years ago
sillage. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
They have taken all the men in demand...makes for good ingredients for success of the film.
iSakeena thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i dnt know why this Mahira work with very young boys okk yaar sharam na ati ausko :p
BlackStar. thumbnail

Originally posted by: iSakeena

i dnt know why this Mahira work with very young boys okk yaar sharam na ati ausko :p

Very young boys? Barring Sherry they're all 30+ whereas Mahira is only 30 and she has great chemistry with all of them... If this was the case phir toh kissi ko sharam nahi aati, naa Ayesha ko to work with Agha or Zahid or Fawad, or not even Saba to work with Agha Its completely illogical. And agar kissi ko sharam aani bhi hoti naa it should be our heroes reaching 50 who are still acting with girls half there age.
iSakeena thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
saba and mahira aunty both of thm same same thy love working with very young boys ,,,like 50 years old heros whm work with young girls wo bhi bilkul beshrami ki sath its just my opinion i just was wondring k en logo ko sharam nai atti bas or kuch nahii never mind
and mahira saba both of thm luks 37+ not 30
Edited by iSakeena - 9 years ago
BlackStar. thumbnail

Originally posted by: iSakeena

saba and mahira aunty both of thm same same thy love working with very young boys ,,,like 50 years old heros whm work with young girls wo bhi bilkul beshrami ki sath its just my opinion i just was wondring k en logo ko sharam nai atti bas or kuch nahii never mind

and mahira saba both of thm luks 37+ not 30

I would've taken you seriously but can't... clearly you have something personal against them πŸ˜†
If Saba and Mahira are aunties, i'm sure at this point people like Sania Saeed and Nadia Jamil are grandmothers.
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

this is quite a casting coup these guys are pulling offπŸ˜‰
but but, fingers crossed, m most excited for the "hush hush" one till nowπŸ˜³πŸ˜†

cannot wait for the OST of this one!😳 bring it on already man - isnt atif singing a song as well for this oneπŸ˜ƒ
BlackStar. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hiral_Halwa

this is quite a casting coup these guys are pulling offπŸ˜‰

but but, fingers crossed, m most excited for the "hush hush" one till nowπŸ˜³πŸ˜†

cannot wait for the OST of this one!😳 bring it on already man - isnt atif singing a song as well for this oneπŸ˜ƒ

Not just one, Atif's doing many songs in the film. He's doing the vocals for Sherry and Zeb Bangash for Mahira.
This film should surprise us all in a good way hopefully.
Earlier when the film just started the facebook page said surprise supporting cast so I'm sure there's more of that yet to come 😳
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

Originally posted by: BlackStar.

Not just one, Atif's doing many songs in the film. He's doing the vocals for Sherry and Zeb Bangash for Mahira.
This film should surprise us all in a good way hopefully.
Earlier when the film just started the facebook page said surprise supporting cast so I'm sure there's more of that yet to come 😳

😲πŸ₯³ ❀️

phewsss dont wana get too excited...dang its been long...thoda aur intezaar hi sahiπŸ˜³πŸ˜›

hey but there are no spoilers out at all or synopsis on this one?
BlackStar. thumbnail
Nothing at all.. they've been so tight-lipped haven't revealed character names either. In-fact Fawad and Hamza's news leaked because of fans on set who put up pictures on personal FB accounts otherwise no one would've told that either.