HoMannJahaan; releasing January 1st 2016. Trailer pg28; Coke TVC pg29. - Page 22

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
The trailer looks awsome :) finally a good film wid good actors is on its way...
really looking for to this n Sherry-Mahira look so Adorableee together ❤️
AnnaNAshley thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
The movie looks so promising... i loved every part of the trailer especially the last song got me hooked... i kept replaying the last part... yess its going to b adeel and mahira in the end ..it seems... i even like the chemistry of shehryar and the other girl..
PS all of them are looking awesome
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: AnnaNAshley

The movie looks so promising... i loved every part of the trailer especially the last song got me hooked... i kept replaying the last part... yess its going to b adeel and mahira in the end ..it seems... i even like the chemistry of shehryar and the other girl..

PS all of them are looking awesome

Omggg after so many years we meet yaar...remember me ...I m luvjeran who used to pm u with the siddhima mission stuff every wk...so good to see u here yaar...good to see u ight changed ur dp just like me
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Here is my review

Firstly I M SO HAPPY FINALLY THEY ANNOUNCED A RELEASE DATE...JANUARY 1...Just perfect...New year will b a new dawn for pak films

Then coming to the trailer...I M SO HAPPY TO SEE BUSHRA ANSARI AND NIMRA BUCHA...

I never got to see bushra as adeels mom on any drama and she is looking super gozs

Adeel is looking a zillion bucks

Wish they showed more scenes of him with mahira

I luved mahira sherry more than adeel mahira in the trailer which is again surprising

MAHIRA IS LOOKING A ZILLION BUCKS...

Sherry shudnt hv had the moustache throughout...in the shaadi seq I sooo wished he was shaved

The costumes r TOO GOOD...very elegant in normal scenes and super gozs in the shaadi seq

But the shaadi song cud hv been better...the choreography costumes dancing is top class but it's not catchy at all...balle balls of bin roye had a much catchy tune

Only two songs seemed good

Don't know how the adeel mahira romantic song is which they didn't show
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Ho Mann Jahaan Coke TVC.

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mc0s_BGqyCY[/YOUTUBE]
AnnaNAshley thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlackStar.

Ho Mann Jahaan Coke TVC.

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mc0s_BGqyCY[/YOUTUBE]

So Coool :-)
AnnaNAshley thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

Omggg after so many years we meet yaar...remember me ...I m luvjeran who used to pm u with the siddhima mission stuff every wk...so good to see u here yaar...good to see u ight changed ur dp just like me

ofcourse ... how great to meet you... 😳 yess i didnt change bcs i came here after ages.. used to pop in and out but never wrote anything... our failed siddhima missions lol... i still feel sorry for them
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnnaNAshley

ofcourse ... how great to meet you... 😳 yess i didnt change bcs i came here after ages.. used to pop in and out but never wrote anything... our failed siddhima missions lol... i still feel sorry for them

It wasn't a failure yaar...we did get a romantic track of few months and also two siddhima weddings for our mails n calls ...otherwise they wud hv United AR long bk...we made sure we get our siddhima track before the end and guess what the show didn't run much with the AR track afterwards and the fans didn't even get a proper wedding...
-Kashmiri- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
anne156 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Can anyone make creqtions from coke tvc