HoMannJahaan; releasing January 1st 2016. Trailer pg28; Coke TVC pg29. - Page 16

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Kashmiri- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Is everyone doing cameos? It's like half the industry is appearing 😆
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Kashmiri-

Is everyone doing cameos? It's like half the industry is appearing 😆

The supporting cast is a surprise and Asim did say that many people would be making cameos. Even Meera Ansari, Bushra Ansari's daughter is in the film.
-AppleOfMaEye- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: serendipity.

just a few randoms because i couldnt resist

just amazing...

keep making n rocking!! ❤️
-AppleOfMaEye- thumbnail
i just loved th first look/teaser,..😛

Paki industry is on verge of Re-evolution,.. and am loving th fact that they Are also trying hands on light hand movies after Waar n Khuda k liyae types,..
Dorperle thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
I am very excited about this show😊
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: ArshiHameshaPM

I am very excited about this show😊

It's a film not a show
MaxMayfield thumbnail

Critical Connoisseurs

sharing a BTS video where adeel-mahira-sherry are clicking pics and singing and duno what, just having fun..saw it on mute..so couldnt hear what it was about😆..
is on FB, but found it on twitter😆
credit to the uploader
how adorable are all three in this😳 aww! and adeel-mahira - please stop looking so cute! 😳😆
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
^ Hiral it's too cute for words look at Adeel and MK just fooling around 😳
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Hiral_Halwa

sharing a BTS video where adeel-mahira-sherry are clicking pics and singing and duno what, just having fun..saw it on mute..so couldnt hear what it was about😆..

is on FB,but foundit on twitter😆

credit to the uploader

how adorable are all three in this😳aww! and adeel-mahira - please stop looking so cute! 😳😆

</div>
<div>

Omggg such a cute video

I soo wish sherry was shaved in this movie m

His beard comes in the way n hides his cute face

Adeel mahira look so cute

It was always my dream to them together after i saw the trio in tuc interview
MaxMayfield thumbnail

Critical Connoisseurs

http://tribune.com.pk/story/892647/local-films-up-the-fashion-quotient/
credit - uploader on twitter and nida for sharing

++++++++++++++++++

"Working on costumes for the entire cast was exciting," Sayeed tells The Express Tribune about his experience designing for the film, which stars Mahira Khan, Sheheryar Munawar Siddiqui and Adeel Hussain in lead roles. He reveals that besides him, there are two designers, who have worked on the film, but he has been a major contributor to the apparel. "For the past six months - three months before the shoot started and later as well - I was involved in shaping the looks of the characters in the movie."

With Ho Mann Jahaan, Sayeed has marked his designing debut for a film. He commented on what it was like to work with the movie's cast and crew, saying, "It was a good experience. I've a 25-year-old professional association with Asim Reza, the director of the film. So, discussing [aesthetic details] with him and interpreting his ideas about how he wanted the looks to come across, felt great. It was a thrilling project to take up."

Sharing the special moments he had while working on this project, he states, "The most exciting part was designing the shaadi ka jora for Mahira Khan." But he feels devising different looks for Sonya Jehan and Nimra Bucha, who also feature in the film, was a real challenge. "The most important thing for me was to make the outfits, which should look relevant through the years to come," he notes. "Since this wasn't a costume drama, I had to assure that. I think the designs should [remain relevant] even 10 years down the road."

Sayeed had to take up a holistic approach towards designing the clothes, and looks forward to the audiences' response. As he works on the final days of the film, he reveals, "We are more focused on the last song of this film that is being picturised on Mahira and Adeel ... let's see how that turns out."

Published in The Express Tribune, May 27th, 2015.

+++++++++++++++++++

@bold - and dayummm, so can we hope there will be some great BTS pics which will have adeel and MK, since that last song with them is yet to be shot..damn Ive been dying to get any update at all on ADEELWA!