ADHY Upcoming Spoiler / Ending Revealed..

Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Ajeeb Dastaan... to mark a happy end in March

vikram shobha

Sarika gets engaged to Vikrram by blackmailing him. Samarth stops them in the temple and Sarika kicks him out. Samarth uses the trump card and tells Vikram about Sarika's husband Abhay's death which was not accidental. Vikram gets a doubt on Sarika and recalls similar incident happening with Shobha to fall off the balcony railing. Shobha and Nani get sad seeing the engagement done, and Shobha starts regretting to see how many sacrifices Vikram is making for her. Samarth's detective tells him about Sarika and Vikram's deal and Samarth confronts Sarika. Sarika tells him that she will be giving all proof against him to Vikram, so that she can marry Vikram.

Samarth gets angry and scares her not to do so. Vikram realizes Sarika and Samarth being the secret keepers of each other, and uses their fight to expose both of them. Vikram confesses his feelings to Shobha and she starts reciprocating his love knowing how much he faced till now. Shobha and Vikram make Sarika and Samarth go against each other by filling their ears and planting doubts in their minds. The serial is ending on 6th March with Sarika and Samarth getting punished for their crimes and Shobha and Vikram getting married to live happily with children. The mature love story will be bidding bye and viewers are surely going to miss it. The show depicted how a woman can identify her strengths and fight for her self esteem, post her marriage breakup. Shobha's struggles and showcasing women power made it look reel to real and hats off the cast for pulling the show so well. We wish all the best to its cast and hope to see them soon.

Link :-

http://tellyreviews.com/2015/02/25/ajeeb-dastaan-to-mark-a-happy-end-in-march/

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Swetha !
The last but one paragraph abt Shobha & Vikram getting married & livingg with children if its what they will project then I will party !! I will wait patiently to see what they show !!

For me Vikram's love & happiness matters if they have mercy on my sweet ladoo Vikram with a family beside him comprising of a wife & kids then its paradise ! Heavenly & deserving !!

Lets keep fingers crossed for Vibha forever for love for family !!Shobha Madam shud finally wakeup!

Tfs again !!
Edited by shanti05 - 9 years ago
ravluvssarun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
😲 😲 yesss!!! ^^ thanks for sharing! 🤗

If only thier were a few more epis after thier marriage! 😳
shanti05 thumbnail
This line again is making my eyes shine

Vikram confesses his feelings to Shobha and she starts reciprocating his love knowing how much he faced till now.

So with all the tension & sword latkofying on Vikram's head they will show some sweet Vibha moments kya ????

rangamma thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanti05

Thanks Swetha !
The last but one paragraph abt Shobha & Vikram getting married & livingg with children if its what they will project then I will party !! I will wait patiently to see what they show !!

For me Vikram's love & happiness matters if they have mercy on my sweet ladoo Vikram with a family beside him comprising of a wife & kids then its paradise ! Heavenly & deserving !!

Lets keep fingers crossed for Vibha forever for love for family !!Shobha Madam shud finally wakeup!

Tfs again !!

Shanti

Definitely I will also put up a party to celebrate our ViBha wedding

Oh God How much I am relieved.

Let the lovilest couple live long with Jiu, Rehan, naani and Sharda

There is always a place for a true love... I am not talking in the ADHY sense,

but viewing the real world happenings
shanti05 thumbnail
I agree I want to see Vibha Spark together they shibe like stars in the sky when they are together & passion brews so coffee with love is what the theme is and they shud be !!

Fingers crossed
rangamma thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
No fingers crossing!!
Let us all clap together to cheer them up for their up coming lovely lives
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
^ Ur welcome, Guys! 😃
-Destiny- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Well I'm happy. Random but I'll probably finish writing my novel/short story I started here on my blog.

Lekha