Posted: 9 years ago
Hello everyone..😳😳
I am new here..

My name is Naina.
And I just love this forum.. :)

So here is my newest Os...
Hope you all like it.. :*

OoO

I ran into the house.. shutting the door behind me.. I quickly climbed up the stairs to see my life, my soul, lying down on the bed.. His hand bleeding with the cut.. He had committed a crime.. A crime of trying to leave me.. A crime of trying to kill himself.. I quickly run towards him and tie my duppatta around his hand tightly.. I run off to call the ambulance.. I call Fahad Bhai too, knowing he could help..

8 hours later, doc called me inside.

"Is he ok, doc?" I asked.. I was scared.. Scared I might loose him..

"Yes, he is.. What is the relation between you two?" What do I say? How do I reply? Reply to the answer of what I mean to him.. How do I tell this stranger whom has thank god, saved my angel's life, that we have been divorced.. I am his ex wife.. How do I tell him that I was the reason he tried to commit suicide... how?

"I.. I am his wife.." I said stammering.. My mind not allowing me to think it through.. Not allowing me to concentrate on the doc.. to do what he says..

"Oh, I am sorry.. your husband is suffering from trauma.. Tell me, has he ever been like this before..? Has he ever suffered from anything like this before..? Has he gone through something really bad that might have affected him..?" Doc asked me..

"I don't know what to say doc.. But tell me pls, is he ok?" I asked..

"Yes, he is.. Mrs. Abdullah, he is suffering.. from a deep deep sorrow.. he regrets something.. he regrets doing something which led him to serious sorrow.. do you know anything about it..?" Doc asked me again. MRS. ABDULLAH ahh.. there has been days since someone has called me that name.. My Zain Abdullah, my soulmate, my angel.. But I don't deserve him.. he deserves a lot more selfless wife than me.. but do I say there is no legeal proof that we are divorced..? Do I help him come out of his trauma.. Then leave him?

"Doc, there has been something.. I won't swear on that it was not because of only me.. But there has been other issues too.. I don't really prefer telling you right now.. I am sorry.." I said.

"No, its ok... Your comfort is what I want Mrs. Abdullah.. You might go see him.. He has been asking for you since he regained conciousness..." Doc said after a pause.. "And Mrs. Abdullah.. try your best to make him happy.. You might as well take him home today.. And you might want to take him in some place you two can be alone.. He needs to sort out some problems with you.." Doc said.

"Sure Doc.. can I go inside now?" I asked for his permission.

"Pls do... I'll arrange the discharge papers.." Doc said as he gave me a tight smile then walked to the reception.. I take a deep breath and walk inside the room..

On the very sight of him my heart stops.. He looked terrible.. Machines attached to him... I hold my breath back.. Trying my best not to cry in front of him.. Because I remember what Doc said.. To try to make him happy.. He wouldn't like to see me crying...

"Hi.." I heard him say when I reached him on the bed.. He tried to smile.. Tried to look as though he is very happy where he is.. Taking his hand in my hand I sat down on the stool and kissed his hand.. His wrist after that which had marks on it.. Marks off..

"Are you alright..?" I asked unsure of myself..

"Are you..?" He turned back the question to me..

"I am if you are.." I said then leaned down and kissed his forehead.. My curls spread on his face... I smiled.. "Do you need anything..?"

"No... Just you.." He said.. my eyes started to tear up.. I quickly hugged him and hid my face in his chest before he saw my crying face.. He got startled his hands thrown up.. "Hey. hey.. Aaliya.. Don't cry baby.. I love you.."

"Don't ever do that to me again.." I said..

"Do what?" He asked.. confused..

"Don't ever try to leave me alone.. I love you.." I said hugging him tighter.. I could feel the smile spread on his face.. He hugged me back..

"Hey.." I said as I entered his room.. OUR room.. He was discharged the very next day and we lived in my appartment.. Because Fahad bhai said it's best for Zain to be with me.. For now.. Forever!

"Hi.." He said back.. He sounded tired..

"Are you alright..?" I asked keeping down my bag on the chair.. I walked towards him and checked his forehead.. Temprature is normal.. Thank god he doesn't have fever.. Then what is the problem?

"I am.." He said.. "I just missed you.."

"You did..?" I said finally relieved it was nothing serious.. He just loved teasing me.. Even before our divorce.. Divorce.. My mind got stuck onto that word.. But I shook out of my thoughts.. He held my hand and put it on his cheek.. Aww, my cutiee hubby...

"More than anything.."

OoO

Thank you for reading.. 😳😳

Hope you liked it.. Please leave ur comments..

-Naina... 😃😃

Edited by _Naina15_ - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KitkitMkb thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Very cute one continue soon!
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
concept look really new.
love it.
continue soon.
.Shinigami. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
amazing os...luv ur writing style..
katmaan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful. ..I loved It write soon pls ..and welcome to our fourm of zaya harshika and crazy writers are u on Twitter
Sobtian... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Welcome to d forum.
It was awesome.
Loved it.
butterfly20 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Very nics os dear...
it's lovely..
little sad but cute.
Welcome to the forum.
do write more.
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
It was beautiful Naina...
Loved it...though a bit emotional...
Keep on writing would love to read more...
And PM me...easy way out...
StarsOnEarth thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Welcome to the forum...
Regarding this fabulous OS
It was amazing!!
Keep writing.
salsabeel thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update!