Sarika shut the F..the Hell up!!

ravluvssarun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
😆 😆

Thank you vikram, you took the words rite out my mouth!! 👏

This woman is seriously twisted! hate the way she talks to vikram! 😡 "baby" "baby" "baby" ...yuck!! 🤢

Poor vikram! felt bad for him today! 😭 it was sooo hard for him, yet for the sake of shobha he was ready to ruin his life!

Loved shobhas concern for vikram sir once again 😳 i just hope lives up to our expectations when she finds out vikram is doing it for her 😊

I liked the build up in todays epi, the way mahesh found out n contacted shobha, i was so hoping her n nani reached on time excited to see what happens tommorow, poor nani 😭 hopefully A good vibha confrontation!

I think More than vibha getting united im looking foward to seeing samarth & sarika get arrested
😆 😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
So true !! Loved the way Vikram was almost using the F word he has so much going thro and this idiotic woman he was so wishing to slap her 😡
Aee Vikram its painful to see you in this mess !!
Ketan was so right when he said set your life right!
Naani and Shobha landed later otherwise wished she wud have galla dabaofied Sarika to have even touched her Naati...

Yeah Shobha plz pull up ur socks .. See more thro people as being good goodness somewhere hurts the good people like Vikram even more

I am waiting to see both Samarth & Sarika behind bars !! Vikram shud have his smile back !!
& shobha see what an amazing human he is ...

ravluvssarun thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanti05

So true !! Loved the way Vikram was almost using the F word he has so much going thro and this idiotic woman he was so wishing to slap her 😡
Aee Vikram its painful to see you in this mess !!
Ketan was so right when he said set your life right!
Naani and Shobha landed later otherwise wished she wud have galla dabaofied Sarika to have even touched her Naati...

Yeah Shobha plz pull up ur socks .. See more thro people as being good goodness somewhere hurts the good people like Vikram even more

I am waiting to see both Samarth & Sarika behind bars !! Vikram shud have his smile back !!
& shobha see what an amazing human he is ...

he should have just said it, besides he looks really hot when he's angry 😆 😳 i felt bad for him we have to wait and see now what shobha does! she has seen them get engaged im waiting to see her reaction properly, how will she confront him?
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
O yes Vikram looked smashinglyHOT when he is angry 😳 !! I was drooling at his expressions !

Loved it ! 😳 ..

Also u saw the way Sarika was pushing the ring to slide it poor wished it had fallen off !! Darn her 😡
ravluvssarun thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanti05

O yes Vikram looked smashinglyHOT when he is angry 😳 !! I was drooling at his expressions !

Loved it ! 😳 ..

Also u saw the way Sarika was pushing the ring to slide it poor wished it had fallen off !! Darn her 😡

yep he always looks hot when hes angry 😆 😳 yes i know hate sarika 😡 if i was vikram i would have thrown the ring of her head 😆 👏 but he was helpless i guess
Millerrr88 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I agree...sarika needs to kick rocks...her shine will go down the drain 😆😉
bring her down already 😃