Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Hiral_Halwa

so now what next in MP though🤔

deepu - kamina online hai toh aa jaao yaha😡

haan aja deeptu🤗...okay hiriye me going..TC will see you in evening🤗
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
so rushi too is going to come in another show - ??

+++++++++++++

Rushiraj Pawar is known for being the popular young face in mythological and historical shows. After donning the role of the younger Chandragupt, he went on to play Karthikeya in Mahadev. Presently he is seen in the role of Patta in Maharana Pratap.

And now, the youngster will for the first time look beyond the period shows, and don a cool dude modern look in Zee TV's upcoming show, Maharakshak Devi, produced by Esselvision Productions.

Yes, you heard it right! Rushiraj will be seen in the role of Parijat, the best friend of the protagonist Gauri, played by Umang Jain.

A reliable source states, "Parijat will be a guy with a cool dude image, and will also be the brainiest guy in the group. Even though he would possess a carefree attitude, he will be a man of intelligence who would be able to crack any difficult situation with ease. He will also be a fighter to the core."

When contacted, Rushiraj told Tellychakkar.com, "Yes, viewers can finally see me in a modern day avatar. And I am looking forward to seeing myself on screen wearing jeans and t-shirts (smiles). This will be a very important character, as he will be the brain of the show."

Here's wishing Rushiraj all the very best.

Moumimon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

so rushi too is going to come in another show - ??

+++++++++++++

Rushiraj Pawar is known for being the popular young face in mythological and historical shows. After donning the role of the younger Chandragupt, he went on to play Karthikeya in Mahadev. Presently he is seen in the role of Patta in Maharana Pratap.

And now, the youngster will for the first time look beyond the period shows, and don a cool dude modern look in Zee TV's upcoming show, Maharakshak Devi, produced by Esselvision Productions.

Yes, you heard it right! Rushiraj will be seen in the role of Parijat, the best friend of the protagonist Gauri, played by Umang Jain.

A reliable source states, "Parijat will be a guy with a cool dude image, and will also be the brainiest guy in the group. Even though he would possess a carefree attitude, he will be a man of intelligence who would be able to crack any difficult situation with ease. He will also be a fighter to the core."

When contacted, Rushiraj told Tellychakkar.com, "Yes, viewers can finally see me in a modern day avatar. And I am looking forward to seeing myself on screen wearing jeans and t-shirts (smiles). This will be a very important character, as he will be the brain of the show."

Here's wishing Rushiraj all the very best.

me too wishing him all the best😉😆😆
MaxMayfield thumbnail
check out my new DP girls😛😳😉 rosal🤗
MJ_1009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Moumimon

me good yrr..what about you??

im also fine
MaxMayfield thumbnail
yo wassup anybody here?😛 oh so after ages I tuned in a bit to MP and caught the last scene of tulsidas being captured and called by jalal...
it was funny, coz this guy playing tulsidas is there in ashoka in villianous role...😆
MaxMayfield thumbnail
koi toh aao🥱🥱
moumiwa? tu hai ki nahi...😆

mujhe bash karna hai😳
Mirage09 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Congo...Shongo...!!!!! New AT...!!! 🥳🥳🤗
Moumimon thumbnail

check out my new DP girls😛😳😉 rosal🤗

yo baccha's⭐️⭐️
Moumimon thumbnail

yo wassup anybody here?😛 oh so after ages I tuned in a bit to MP and caught the last scene of tulsidas being captured and called by jalal...

it was funny, coz this guy playing tulsidas is there in ashoka in villianous role...😆

lol tulsi and amattu ugrasan😉 totally opposite👏 well ugrasan's end is near so he take up the role TD... 😆🤣🤣