Sharda redemption drive...

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Sarika uff Vikram plz slap her 😡 As it is so stressed out with the house & company seized & she pressurized him abt the evidence .. & wants to get married sooner & dream abt her high hopes Sarika
Aww Naani such a sweetheart always thinking what is worrying Vikram so much... Aww he needs a hug such a sweet moment between Naati & Naani... His pain was so visible he needs happiness!!

Ketan & Vikram's meeting was great... Vikram is desperately wishing he cannot marry Sarika but Ketan says Samarth's case is strong Ketan has no clue of Vikram's steps I guess!!

Sharda comes to Shobha to apologize & tell her that she was wronged when she sided Samarth...
Nimmi Naani you are a gem like ur Naati who praised Sharda as she is a good MIL for Shobha !

Sarika wants Vikram to get engaged to him today itself Uff Sarika .. Awww ladoo Vikram is getting so punched by this woman !!

Sarika ur self praise will throw u in the dumps one day!!
Did u ever respect this man earlier u r a totally Kameeni

Tada loved the takkar with the kameena Samarth & drilling her to find out where she was heading out..& the jasoos tells samarth her whereabouts ??

Mandir is beautiful but that Kameeni Sarika nonsense to the pandit...

Shobha calls Vikram but he avoids her call keepin her worried( i remember pointing this out in line up or some discussion. Hahahha)

Yet he talks awww ladoo... And he says phone was silent mode !! Vibha scenes are so sweet however when they are speaking... Just made for each other!!
Loved the way he spoke to her & encourages her abt her strenght awww Vikram with all that on ur plate of stress you always are Shobha's silver lining believe in goodness & you will always be victorious for the right & only right!!!

Tada Shobha got the hint that Samarth cud have plotted this mess for Vikram

Precap: awww ladoo abt to sit for the engagement & samarth says to stop it!!

Vikram this is ur chance plz run away I wish he had taken the evidence from Sarika thats the only thing he needs from her and NOtHING !!

Sorry guys my daughter has a science fair at school so busy with set up & in the committee today n tomorrow !!!

Tomorrow will be fun Shobha shud also see what Vikram is going thro!!

I guess Sarika will not get engaged but will want direct Shaadi dhamki & shobha will ask Vikram to twist the situation for a fake marriage !! As the pics suggest Sarika wants to marry Vikram!!

Vikram I hope you rise and save urself from ghis Kaeeno Sarika & give Shobha her happiness soon...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Loved Vikram today .. His scarcastic answers to Sarika Brillant !! Best are the way he snaps her back totally /... The scene was fun to watch,..
Later I loved the way Naani and Vikram has such beautiful moments... The way he says make Breakfast I need to go to work and then he realizes that his everything has been seized, & sealed. Yet the alooo paratha & makkan was so sweet ... They bring a smile of joy in the worst times...

Later When Vikram Spoke to Ketan the worry which was engulfing him regarding how he cud help Shobha was Sarika's wedlock the only way .. Pile of stress was already hitting him & Shobha getting her kids was most imp for him...

The Phone call from Sarika again pressurizing him to get engaged to her was the threshold he has to finally take <?? But then the Call from Shobha the talk to her and the slip of what samarth got was what he deserved as he dug his pit a BIG one...

Shobha was his soothing positivity with all the bombardment he got from Sarika...

Happiness is there for him as he will go all out to get Shobha's happiness... Hope she will also see that he is doing so much for his lady love and tell him what she sees in him ...
Millerrr88 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I'm glad sharda eyes open n knows the truth & shoba too...she is like the last to know 😡 anything bout vikram 😕
Nani is awesome n tru supporter 😃