dilip joshi in porbandar with family interviewed by a gujrati daily

_Munchkin_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Recently he was in porbandar with his family...link has the full interview which is in gujrati...to kuch samajh ni aaya..

M more curious to read bcoz he sai something about babita g also but kya ye samajh ni h...to plz koi ise english or hindi main translate kar do na..

plz jisko b gujrati aati h...isko translate kardo...plz plzEdited by dia.207 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IMansi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yeah pls someone translate it in Gujarati 😔
terenaam_ahm thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Dilip Joshi was at Porbandar Mataji temple to attend a religious ceremony.

Most of the youth today are addicted to tobacco, gutkha and cigarettes, that addiction should be abandoned and he was promoting the good health and cleaning campaign too.

During this ceremony he also spoke how in gokukdham society everyone lives happy without any differences, all should live happily.

happy to see kids here..!!!

he also said that 1600 episodes of TMKOC were only possible with god blessing and all your love.

Did my best using translating tool...😆..more specifically any Gujarati member can translate..

btw..looks like he has lost weight and also looks old...😊, anyways good to see him...this article was published on Feb 09. 2015.
_Munchkin_ thumbnail
He is looking so different in specks...mujhe dilip sir show main jada young lagte hain...anyways thanks for translating bhaia...but aj forum ke saare gujrati kahan hain jo pura translate kar sake...n specially vo babita g vali line
Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail
Hamare Kathiawar wale Amish bhai aka Ponga baba can help u.
_Munchkin_ thumbnail
AJ to pb hai hi ni online subha se..
obsessiveperson thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Try to understand my tooti phooti english!Taken from translator.. ðŸ˜‰

Today's younger generation to take a pledge of rehabilitation and hygiene : Jethalal
 ' Tarak Mehta Ka Ulta Chasma Fame Dilip Joshi aka Jethalal religious occasion at the temple of Goddess Durga are rangabai.

True happiness is to expressions of his mercy , Babita not put a dart in the back !Tarak Mehta Ka Ulta Chashmah start dialogue Dilip Joshi aka JethalalAt that time , and he mentioned gokuladhamano asked about Babita 's flirting or something else*confused* They said that " there are expressions of his mercy that true happiness is to live with her . Babita not put a dart in the back , " I smiled maintain that the wave .

Dia, you were curious about Babita line.. isse ziada i can't do.. sorry! 😳

Which kind of english this is.. 😕😆

Samajh ajaye toh mujhe bhi samjhana! 😃
Edited by ...Rushar... - 9 years ago
_Munchkin_ thumbnail
Aj tak mujhr lagta tha ki mujhe panjabi hote hue bhi panjabi ni aati but ab to apni english pe bhi shak hora h nehel...still u tried it for me...thnks dear.
obsessiveperson thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Dia jee. Don't shukk my english haan. Its very good. But I have copied it from translator that is why its weird english. Iss english me mera koyi haath nahin hay. Wese agar samajh aya toh plz mujhe bhi samjhana..
_Munchkin_ thumbnail
I knw dear..tune likha to h pahli vali post main likha to h ki ye translator se ki h tune.. but mujhe samajh ni aai thi na islie apni english pe shak h teri ni