Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

style14 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
Oh wow.. shooting for YHA has started!!!
ashfaque2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@AshaNegi_Fans

Word Count: 1

style14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SimplyAshVikian

ruchika singh @rucheey

Few pics for Ashvik Fans :-)

OMG AshVik❤️
978187 thumbnail
TB SEGMENT WRITTEN UPDATE

video starts with rithvik behaving like a crazy excited boy who can't control his happiness .

asha - rithvik has this reaction not me

he was still going crazy

asha - i said him control baby control (side hugging him) i know everybody doesn't gets this chance but we are the lucky one . control now . stay calm . someone slap him(she was slapping him ) make him smell some shoes (asha was laughing and hugged him)

both of them started saying together "yaar" and then laughed

asha - i am getting lot of trouble

rithvik - asha is getting difficulty playing asha

asha - really this is the first time happening . don't know may be i am shooting with rithvik after so long and the comfort level has is very much now or i was very innocent that time and now i chunt .
don't know.

rithvik - ya earlier she used to listen to me and now she says "chal na" so now our creative head cum friend persis , she was sitting there and said (imitating persis) we want that emotion , that fire has to come , that innocence and vulnerability has to come and madam asha negi (imitating asha like she is bored ) i am not able to do it i am feeling sleepy . how do i do it , i mean what mistake have i done . i am sorry i have became your girlfriend (folding hands) she is saying such things to me.

asha - we are able to spend time with each other through this or else he is busy with his work and i am busy with mine . we get very less time with each other .

rithvik - hmm it's a nice break not only a nice break but a nice opportunity because our story , very rare are the love stories which changes from reel to real and after getting in real life again it is converted into reel life love story . there are few like this . you know you can count them on your hands .such kind of love stories . so i think our love story is amongst those stories which is very sweet

asha - ya and we are glad that we are doing this so that later on how our real life love story started we can see them at any point of time . isn't it

rithvik - right

asha - right

rithvik - isn't it

rithvik - arjun and purvi

asha - arjun is here but now purvi is not purvi anymore

rithvik (with a disgust face) - ya all the purvi has become durvi now .

asha - be purvi be purvi

rithvik - purvi's innocence is missing here but arjun and purvi unfortunately due to some copyright issues we can't use arjun purvi's name in our show ye hai aashiqui because there are some legal issues .it would have been lovely if we could have got arjun purvi as characters name in this show also .

asha - wow

rithvik this cannot happen but we are definately reliving arjun purvi here .

rithvik - there is no two ways to it that whatever we are today it's because of our fans this particular episode that we are doing is only and only for our fans . they have given us so high status and everything in life so now it's our turn . what can we give , this is just a small thing that we are telling them ho our love story has started . please come and watch . please come and see how was our love story in real life . so this is a small gift

asha - it's a little gift (chotu sa gift)

rithvik - and we love you all (giving flying kisses) all the ashvikians , arvians , rithvik fans , asha fans , we love you all (giving flying kiss again)

asha - and the amount of love you guys give us we will never be able to return gift or return something for that . still this is a small gesture from our side that we also love you guys and this is all for you

rithvik again does her crazy acts and asha was like he again started .

978187 thumbnail
the IF segment is same as TB . the only difference is you can hear the reporter's questions a nd some ashvik dance steps from reharsals .

one thing that ashvik told and not been recorded in TB segment is that these things have refresed their memories

so seperate WU is not done 😃
SimplyAshVikian thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ashanegi
17 minutes ago

Kissie dede

Sent the PM to Mod Jyothi for making this thread sticky still waiting for her to make it sticky 😊
Thank you Mods for making the thread sticky
lizajo thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Absolute India March 1 edition e-paper link: http://epaper.absoluteindianews.com/epapermain.aspx (Its on Page 2)

Nikki @ReallyEnchanted

Ahhh New article on Ashvik's YHA episode. So the episode will air in the last week of March! Have to wait a while

Edited by lizajo - 9 years ago
style14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lizajo

Absolute India March 1 edition e-paper link - Article on Page 2: http://epaper.absoluteindianews.com/epapermain.aspx

Nikki @ReallyEnchanted

Ahhh New article on Ashvik's YHA episode. So the episode will air in the last week of March! Have to wait a while

Thanks so much for sharing this article Liz. YHA is shot quite in advance, so its understandable that AshVik's episode will be shown on last week of March only.

This part is making me curious "Right from our first meeting to how we overcame obstacles and dealt with objections"

They will have to script/ tweak their story a bit, cause at the end of the day, YHA is a TV show.