Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tajmahal1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Hi guys there is a birthday video for ksg😊so please comment 3 times on that video👍🏼
fitoori_kudi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
karan wahin posted this pic on insta😛
Embedded image permalink
-ajna- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SGROVER_WINGET

Pehle toh Mera naam humera hai hira nahi
Second thing is that ke ksgians pehle se hi divided hai
Maine toh Ye thread sirf enjoy karney ke liye banaya
Jo ki hum karrahe hai
I dnt mind others making the thread on global announcement
Soo i am sorry adin
I can't help it
N i seriously dnt have any interest on going to qh forum

Yes I too do not want to go out of this space ..bura maat manana but I do not know all the rules well ...and then get so rudely bashed . I am not able to understand why we can not have different views about things and why we can not express if we differ. Every time someone has asked me to venture out from here I have been trashed quite rudely..so I just stay here with a few kids who accept me as I am. I was asked to post my edits on the Creations Gallery on BWF so I went there and just posted as we do here ..later I was alerted to the rules ...that we must post a series of images and not just one. This morning I posted to wish him a HB on the BWF CG as he is now a part of BW ...and I know now I have not broken any rule ...yet there are complaints asking me to stop and mods to stop me from spamming. There was one edit borrowed from anni and a cake !!!

KSG ke naam sey hi kuchh logon ko khujli ho jaati hai . But I am not posting there again as at least one member requested me ...not bashed. It is easy to be polite ..why attack for no reason?

So you will forgive me for not going to this global thread . You kids enjoy ...mein out of place feel karti hun kisi bhi hostile space mein. I come here to relax not go to war ...and I have made no error in admiring Karan in his film and shows..he is a super entertainer 👏
...parth... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -red-

Yes I too do not want to go out of this space ..bura maat manana but I do not know all the rules well ...and then get so rudely bashed . I am not able to understand why we can not have different views about things and why we can not express if we differ. Every time someone has asked me to venture out from here I have been trashed quite rudely..so I just stay here with a few kids who accept me as I am. I was asked to post my edits on the Creations Gallery on BWF so I went there and just posted as we do here ..later I was alerted to the rules ...that we must post a series of images and not just one. This morning I posted to wish him a HB on the BWF CG as he is now a part of BW ...and I know now I have not broken any rule ...yet there are complaints asking me to stop and mods to stop me from spamming. There was one edit borrowed from anni and a cake !!!

KSG ke naam sey hi kuchh logon ko khujli ho jaati hai . But I am not posting there again as at least one member requested me ...not bashed. It is easy to be polite ..why attack for no reason?

So you will forgive me for not going to this global thread . You kids enjoy ...mein out of place feel karti hun kisi bhi hostile space mein. I come here to relax not go to war ...and I have made no error in admiring Karan in his film and shows..he is a super entertainer 👏

Check your pm :)
Tajmahal1 thumbnail

Word Count: 0

Tajmahal1 thumbnail
Good Morning everyone👍🏼Happy Tuesday😊
-ajna- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

I have a request to make ...please do not pm me regarding KSG's personal life . It is of no interest to me .

Please do not disturb the sanctity of my life relaying what some lunatics are ranting...this has got to stop .

sochona thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
good morning everyone.a dull day after the excitement of past two days.😆
zakky thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
So the Bday celebrations end wid last tweet of KSG 😳

Got soo many new pics I m on Cloud nine 😳
Tajmahal1 thumbnail